We always have threads about Veeky Forums places to live. What are some Veeky Forums places to travel...

We always have threads about Veeky Forums places to live. What are some Veeky Forums places to travel? What are some Veeky Forums places to spend a few days to a few weeks just hanging out and absorbing local color?

Berlin, Amsterdam, Prague

Copenhagen

Oslo

st. petersberg honestly

any nice european place tb h
at least before theyre all overrun by sandniggers

Cote D'azur/Zurich/ ibiza or mallorca (for partying) for summer
Milan/London/ any of the italian coastal cities for spring
Courcheval/Gstaad/StMoritz for winter

for random one off trips Marrakech , Tokyo , Manila , St Barths , Maldives

For frequent inexplicable visits Paris , Geneva , Istanbul

any of the great european cities before they become part of the ummah, buenos aires before brown dwarves from neighboring countries take over the city desu

vienna, zagreb (in winter)

This, although the party bits of Ibiza are dreadful, rest of the island is nice.

n o r w a y

Zagreb is a bit too small. I've been several times and one time I even had 24 hours to walk all around it.

boring af

Why??

Napoli

I'm moving to berlin next year, i'm 19 and i'm basically doing it because dublin is cancer

Poland is pretty nice, also reasonably cheap.

pic related is Krakow

Wroclaw also pretty nice, I went there when I was like 12 because my mummy made a mistake when booking warsaw

Melbourne, Australia. Deadest effaayyy

kek

If you had ever been to any bigger European city, especially those that are or were considered fashionable such as London, Paris, Berlin, you'd realize that they have the highest percentage of immigrants compared to the rest of the nations with whole neighbourhoods filled largely only with them. And not just because muh refugees, it's been like that for years if not centuries.

>I have no taste

What about Bordeaux, France?

Barcelona

any recs for things to do/stores to check out in prague and vienna going to both in about a month.

It's a nice city

>Amsterdam
lmao