What does Veeky Forums think of my taste?

What does Veeky Forums think of my taste?

Other urls found in this thread:

young-stalin.com/images/13367405183488.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not sure it's your style if you don't own these things

"I have the most basic of tastes" - OP

>Salty poor people
My choices are either post pictures of my money and what I own, get called a rich, vain, trust fund baby or don't, and get called poor.

Not worth the effort.

Trying way too hard to be le fashunable man.
Also, don't wear clubmasters if you don't have the face for them.
>t. a man with a face for clubmasters who sees them everyone on square-faced plebs

>rich
>wearing raybans
Still trying too hard.

What the fuck else am I supposed to buy? Costco glasses? Do you think there's some super secret rich people store, where I can go and pay $5,000 for a pair of glasses?

Explain your logic please.

Also, if there's a more expensive brand that carries similar styles and will fit my giant head, please link me.

I was mostly referring to the merc + rolex. Screams "I see those on mad men or whatever so I should buy them"

First, determine your face shape and hat kind of glasses fit said shape.
Second, read the fucking sticky, senpai.
young-stalin.com/images/13367405183488.png

Also, seeing as your post didn't seem like an attack, where should I buy glasses?

I like raybans because they're cheap, and I can get them in large sizes, and every color. I don't want to spend 5 hours picking out different glasses. I'm not that fashionable.

I don't like jeans, socks, or regular suits. All of my clothes need to be tailored because of my build. Is there something about this style that is unfashionable?

The watch and car are required for my profession. I am judged almost entirely on the status that I project. I don't want to spend $90,000+ to own a porsche, but also it isn't feasible to drive a Camry to work.

The Mercedes and the watch will be passed on to my children, and both combined cost under $70,000.

Ugh fuck everyone, its nice
People in Veeky Forums dress like naruto because muh /technocomfywear/

Not that user but I think you are ok my friend

"What did you get in the will?"

"dad's old shitbox merc. That thing's always in the shop"

>link me to the most expensive shit

stop letting these niggas convince you to blow more money its unecessary and kinda obnoxious lmfao

Thanks man. Its annoying. You end up finally making an ungodly amount of money, and then everyone has stupid fucking expectations of you.

I want a 65' Impala, but I can't drive it to work. Even though I make a tremendous amount, because of the city I live in, and my fiscally conservative nature, I can't really own more than 2-3 cars. It would be a tremendous waste of money and time to pay for storage of my cars. So I have to stick with a Camry for my wife and I, and then the merc for consultations. People enjoy feeling like the person they're contracting is both well off, and beneath them.

I also don't plan on staying in my field for very long. I'm going to move into nonprofit work once I have enough money saved up. It's a big cut in pay, but you might as well suck the dick of the day to get what you want in life.

Yeah, I can't afford to buy a $10,000,000 home, or flat, but I can comfortably afford to get a beautiful home, set my family up in case I die, and make sure that I don't have to spend a day working a job I don't love after the age of 27.

What do you do? I sort of guessed you were either a lawyer or a consultant engineer

proof of any of this??

it looks to me as the usual faggotry and lies that Veeky Forums usually does.

What face should I have to wear clubmemesters?
Oval?

No gold unless you're 50+

Private banking and consulting, which is why I don't want to do this job for the rest of my life. I started off helping high networth peers at college invest their money in ways that protected them from taxation. I've managed high networth individuals investments, and even semi-legit businessmen who finance illicit operations.

You have a very high value and ability to set your own agenda when you're on the forefront of asset management. You don't hire a dirty accountant to legitimize your money, you hire someone like me.

However, I don't actually have proof that anyone who I've consulted with has committed any crimes. I am not an accountant, so I don't crunch any numbers or file their taxes. People who help manage your assets do not have the same protections as a lawyer would. So, I prefer to not know what my clients do.

>Low cut/no socks

I don't get why people do this.

I don't like socks, at all.

pretty vanilla richboi taste

lie one more time

Where are your fucking socks?

Deadass lie one more time HOLY SHIT

day date doesn't match with the suit except in rare circumstances
ray bans suck; fuck luxottica
benz is cool

None of this stuff is particularly expensive, but unless you have a fit body and a cool attitude, 9 times out of 10 you just come across as a dorky kid who just finished watching a ton of old movies

confirmed 16y/o who just watched a Tai Lopez video and took a summer course in investment banking