Why does Veeky Forums like flat chested girls?

Why does Veeky Forums like flat chested girls?

big boobs fuck up silhouette and proportions

low T teenagers

pretty much
also most girls with big boobs will dress to that "advantage" which in the current paradigm isnt Veeky Forums
its sexy though, will get you everyone that doesnt browse Veeky Forums which is a great filter if you ask me

A E S T H E T I C

i like chests of all sizes 'cause i'm not gay
small boobs are still cute but a flat ass is tragic

Dunno about the rest of Veeky Forums, but I've always preferred small breasts. Plus it's pretty much necessary for models in haute couture because of the way clothes drape.

It's common for models to have relatively small chests and narrower hips because it allows fashion designers to showcase their designs on a less distracting canvas. Also, from a design standpoint it also allows for less adjustments to be made to the particular item of clothing.

>which in the current paradigm isnt Veeky Forums
Lol.

Because most of Veeky Forums are queers that want to fuck twink boys. Seriously I'm not trying to be insulting, it's true.

Then why don't they fuck twink boys?

For the same reason they like adidas sneakers instead of Balenciaga, Marc Jacobs etc. It's about conveying a certain feeling of not being too flashy or sexy I suppose. That and the fact that big boobs don't work for shit with styles like f example heroin chic.

Honestly if you have a flat chest I want nothing to do with you unless that mouth game brazy.

Because teh ghey. Duh.

Most of these women would die if they ever tried to give birth.

Honestly most of the flat chested girls ever posted in this thread or on Veeky Forums in general can only get away with being that flat because they're attractive otherwise (aesthetically pleasing faces, tall, slim, dressed nicely etc). Now imagine an average looking, basic grill with an AA cup (i.e. literally non-existent) sized breasts. I highly doubt any of you fags would prefer her to someone who is similar in other aspects but with larger boobs.
Fight me.

Why would you settle for anything less than attractive? Lmao

average looks like shit regardless. Nobody looks good with a big stomach

Big tits cant wear this without looking awkard

>that
>average

At age 33 after 2 kids and 200 cases of coors light maybe

it's easy to find pretty skinny 19 year olds

You seem to be forgetting that they're 6', not 4'11

>when girls attempt to be edgy

>will get you everyone that doesn't browse Veeky Forums
great so it weeds out the retards and teenage fag bags.

Big tits could definitely pull off the left out fit, that crop top is made for big tits. These two girls look like edgy highschool boys.

we wuz eric n dylan n shit

Smaller breasts are prettier and fits a more "beautiful" look while larger breasts are sexier and speaks to sexual urges more.
i'll probably do an autismal graph on that at some point

What said,

also big boobs get in the way of cuddling and there's less options when buying her cute underwear

Big boobs are for fuck buddies and hooking up

There's a whole world of boob sizes between flat-chested and big.

That said, anything bigger than a fist will sag with age. Starts at late thirties already. That's why tamer chests are wife material.

He basically said that, yeah
>which is a great filter if you ask me

Cause that's gay duh

Personal opinion: I have a sex drive but I am not obsessed with sex. I don't know how it is with others but most of the time I am not horny. So when I am not horny big breasts do nothing for me. They seem vulgar and showy to me. I mean they stand out. Don't women with large breasts complain about back pain? I prefer modesty. I dislike the culture of showing off. Now of course this is kinda harsh since breast size is genetic and doesn't say anything about character. But I associate big breasts with the culture of showing off. After all in rap videos, which embody this culture, don't the women there all have huge breasts?

Nope, my gf is a D cup.
Nope, though I'm not posting pics. It's easy to find counterexamples of this in this forum already, I'll let you do the work.
This entire thread is an excuse to post sexually suggestive pictures

nah mate i literally have never seen any fit where it looks better by the fact that the person has a bigger chest

>It's easy to find counterexamples of this in this forum already

I want to see some. So far I've only seen big breasts look good in dresses. Also >forum.

For the same reason that most runway models are skellingtons and not bodybuilers: slim, straight bodies are much less unwieldy than ones that contort in all kind of directions, and thus are easier to design cohesive outfits for.

Also, dimorphism tends to lessen among the higher classes.

big tits on short girls is god tier

> dimorphism tends to lessen among the higher classes

wut?

did you mean small perky breasts on short girls

You guys are all low test that's why you're attracted to male bodies.

No, I'm attracted to male bodies cause I'm gay, faggot.

Flat is justice.

and you're attracted to big boobs because you inconsciously want to fuck your mother.

see how easy it is to assume shit and make bullshit claims out of thin air?

this u faggot

It's not bullshit though desu senpai

100% agree

That means the higher your social status, the less likely you are to find bulky men and thick women.

i could less about tits cus ass is all that matters
small tits big ass > flat ass big tits

>This entire thread is an excuse to post sexually suggestive pictures

This.

Small breasts are more elegant and refined, but only when attached to a girl with an attractive face and a slim body.

flat chested girls breasts stay perfect with age, while girls with big boobs start to sag around 30, so

Veeky Forums likes little boys.

What real men like.

I'd rather have sex with a guy tb h

There is this thing where healthy things can not be fashionable. It's the same with object; a convenient object can not be a beautiful object.
A woman with big boobs is an healthy woman; and therefore she will never be as beautiful as a flat chested one. It is the same as comparing a glass chair to a plastic chair; the latter will be "handy" but surely it will be ugly in front of the former.
Also, she triggers instincts of fucking; which is close to animal desires and as such is not complicated enough to be fashionable.

ITT: People who think dorito flaps are attractive.

jacqueline suzanne
/thread

Proving the point exactly

yeah only real men like 40+ saggy old cunts

I enjoy most breasts to be honest famalam

shit taste in women = faggot

its the best... big boobs is a no go

le low test meme
why would high test be a good thing? have fun with your premature balding faggot

Idk about you bro but i have a lot of body hair and some acne as a result of high test yet i prefer small breasted girls

>it looks good in fancy designer clothes
>I like my girls bred like my bonsais or chihuahuas , small.
>Tweenage girls are the best ,I plan on fucking them for the rest of my life.

And the great thing is , we guys get only hotter as we get older

Bigs breasts have their advantages and disadvantages in fashion. Eventhough tall and thin is the standard that doesn't mean big breasts = fatcore.

Because Veeky Forums is full of faggots and women will always despise women who are more attractive than them.

>also big boobs get in the way of cuddling
Not only does thay not relate to fashion but it's laughably wrong.

This.

same, i'll be fucking 18-25 all my life if I can.

>tfw skinny but big boobs
im thinking of getting breast reduction surgery since theyre such a pain and dont match my body type

They're gay.

m u h
d i c k

I don't. I like B through HHH

Cause most guys on here are virgins and very skinny or overweight insecure fucks that are probably closeted homosexuals who couldn't deal with a girl that might be too feminine.

Edgy. Nice comment, dude.

Skinny girls with big tits are hot though