Currently trying to improve my /fa sense, need to present myself better and convey my style...

Currently trying to improve my /fa sense, need to present myself better and convey my style, which is more casual but still nice looking, (i.e not ragged dirty uni student lol)

Currently in the middle of updating my clothing so I have more variety. Everyday kicks are all black converse high, but I just copped these for a crazy low price and trying to figure how to mix them into my outfits better? any tips or advice would be great thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RjNz96Wnf4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i would sell it because theres a reason why its so cheap
its pretty atrocious
but if you must just wear darker clothing
also only go out at night so maybe some people walking by you will think you have a microcosm of taste
nah im fucking with you
but those are ugly

>Qasas
>ugly

if that's your opinion then that's cool haha and desu appreciate any feedback, just wondering if I should try and flip or hold onto lol

not him but qasas are hideous overstyled fuccboi trash
get some taste

the silohouette itself isnt bad
the colour is ugly
i would recommend you flip but if you really like them realise they're going to go out of fashion really fast
but yeah what i said before wearing them with darker colours doesnt hurt

how much you cop em for?

literally picked them up from a friend for like 75% off retail haha, he never wore and size didn't work for him because they run big. So we cut a deal but cash side was cheap

>not him but qasas are hideous overstyled fuccboi trash

fuccbois can't even afford qasas

$50 AUD flat, just helped my mate moving house and giving him lifts for a week

lmao a 14 year old child who just got his first job at mcdonalds could afford qasas m8

same with every other sneaker m8, but fuccbois have trouble saving up for ultra boosts , much less qasas

go look up the price and retract that lol, like any 14 year old with a first job has the sense to save money

o thats sweet
im sure you could flip for alot more
but again if you really love em then go ahead but i feel like theyre going to be hard to incorporate into fits

fuccbois cant afford them? seriously?
youtube.com/watch?v=RjNz96Wnf4k
fuccbois can afford rick and other high end designer sneakers which are like 2-3 times the price of these

>fuccbois can afford rick and other high end designer sneakers which are like 2-3 times the price of these
Unless they are fund babbies, it is uncommon for them to buy sneakers over $400. Which is why you see people buying fake yeezys over resale yeezy as the majority

lmao these are a crazy low price bc they look like shit

oops, puked a little hihi

I like the silhouette of these but the navy blue color looks bad on Qasas. I only like Qasas in white/black or triple black. They look odd any other way desu.

LOL. Yeah this guy makes them look like trash. His feet are far too wide for one, cause he's a fat bag, he's wearing fucking above the ankle WHITE socks with them, and his fucking calves are fat as hell, he has cankles.

It's not that Qasas look bad, this guy just doesn't do them justice.

>Currently trying to improve my /fa sense
>I just copped ugliest qasas ever
LMAO