Going to Stockholm in a couple of days, whats worth visting on a low budget?

Going to Stockholm in a couple of days, whats worth visting on a low budget?
t. svensk lantis

rent a bike, cruise thru the city and fell the vibe

inget, allt är svindyrt

t. student

feel*

Then get mugged and raped by a bunch of Muhammads

stockholm is peaceful

Sure, and Islam is the religion of peace.

the internet boogeymen really get to you huh

>defending mudslimes
Sweden, King of the cucks.

Grona lund is p fun, and if u wanna go shopping go to Mall Of Scandinavia

it is safe where i live

Low budget clothing in stockholm is kind of hard , I guess the basics like H&M and Zara, weekday got loads of nice stuff, mainly monochrome and for a decent price, then there's obviously a bunch of lantis-chain like carlings and MQ, don't forget to buy a good beer and chill in Ivar Lo's

Parken?

Not worth it user

t.stockholmare

go hard as fuk in NK or just go home already

The best thing to do in Stockholm is to walk. Go to Gamla Stan, is really beautiful. Walking is free, but don´t you dare to buy anything around that area. Is really expensive.
The public library is really nice too.
If you like nature, walk through the Kungligla Djurgården.

born and raised in Sweden?

>hans pappa betalar inte

Vadtror du? Klart som fan. Döpt i Katarina - kompis

Lantis med Stockholmsmått eller enligt resten av landet?

>traveling to sweden

2nd hand stores boii; go to humana on timmermansgatan, stockholms stadsmission in sätra (and ropsten/hjorthagen). the ones on hornsgatan between zinkensdamm and mariatorget. brunogallerian. the acne store by nytorget usually has a sales rack. caliroots. six feet under. nk obviously

also: whyred outlet on drottninggatan. the outlet area in barkarby (if you dont mind off season stuff). hope, solo and filippa k by norrmalmstorg

nitty gritty and the rest of the stores on krukmakargatan (our legacy, uniforms for the dedicated iirc)

sry meant myrorna in ropsten.

also yeah he/she would've meant the park

ok now i'm done

enjoy being raped/mugged lul, rapecapital of the world.

Literally never been mugged or raped - and I know like one person who has been mugged.

>rapecapital of the world.

t. populist milocuck

Östgöte

>stockholm
>low budget

Är det värt att åka någonstans med lågbudget?
Sist jag var i stlm gick jag på acne archives, Filippa K som main intreste under dagen. Gick även runt affärerna på stureplan.
Min klädbudget var runt 5000kr och handlade för 3 typ. Sedan åt vi (jag och min tjej) på böfhus, gick på teater, sov på hotel, vakna, åt frukost sen hem

Kommer ha en kompis brors hus att slagga i och tänker inte lägga pengar på något annat än mat o shopping. Kommer väl snoka runt i second-handaffärerna mest.