Hair inspiration thread, I'm getting a cut tomorrow, want something like pic related, will dump more

Hair inspiration thread, I'm getting a cut tomorrow, want something like pic related, will dump more

Other urls found in this thread:

westcoastshaving.com/hair-care/doc-elliott-pure-pomade-refined.html
lmgtfy.com/?q=how to make hair salt spray
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thats all I've got, post more if you got em

Oh, pic related is me.

nochin
o
c
h
i
n

cute (yes homo)

im hispanic but the asian haircuts usually suit me well. also most other hispanics are on some fade regeatton shit so thats points for me.

could you post your hairroutine?

How the fuck do you get your hair like that
I mean what can you do to get that kind of texture?

nigga that chin receded af
get braces or something because you'll look really good if you fix that

get a sea salt spray or make one. it really adds a lot to plain thin white guy hair. after the spray i use a bit of wax to add definition beyond the waves.

im not in those pictures btw, i dont know what they use.

>shaved sides
no thanks. Hasnt been trendy since 2011

bump

his cigarette isn't even fucking lit...

i'd trim a bit right side, seems to be too puffy, but looks really good man

What do you ask your stylist for? I kind of want something like yours.

Also, any suggestions for me?

Make your sides shorter. You have gorgeous hair though

How short? half inch? two inches? I feel like if I I buzz the sides and back for an undercut look, then my hair will look like every other faggot, since it's the go to style for guys right now.

Great style doggo

Are there any online guides for how to do this sort of cut?

I like cutting my own hair but usually keep it pretty short and simple. I wanna grow my hair out and try something different.

I don't usually hit on people on Veeky Forums but hey you should visit /soc/ a bit

You WILL fuck up.
Just go and get it cut by a professional, man.
It is well worth the 10 euros.

I think I'm in love.

(probably just hungry)

>had very blonde hair as a kid/teen
>darkened in my late teens
>now I have a greasy looking boring dark blonde
>in a lot of sun it looks decent, but most the time it just looks shit

Would it make sense to ask my barber/hairdresser to make it one shade brighter next time I visit? I think asking for just 1 up would be more subtle.

I'm a guy so I'm a bit embarrassed, but I'm really starting to like blonde hair again, and I think if I used to have it then it will suit me again since I have pale skin and blue eyes. I have a generic fade hitler youth haircut by the way.

Pic related. My hair is more greasy / ash blonde than the one on the left, but I was thinking of doing a similar kind of change.

Post pic.

My hair are completely messed up, what style is appropriate to this type of hair.
The only way I can have them look good, is by doing a sort of man bun, but I hate the bun

/dykecore/ x /bieberism/

Great 2011 cuts itt

Maybe something like this.

Except, taper the back and sides a bit so it looks more clean cut.

Throw in a bit wax to hold it in place.

Is it safe to trust a woman to cut my hair or should I only let guys do it?

I'm staying away for summer in a town I don't know and a friend suggested this one salon but I walked past yesterday and saw it was a woman that does it.

I've had good cuts from women, and bad cuts from men. It seems there's no rhyme or reason to finding a good stylist. Just trial and error.

So i just showed your pics to a ton of people and they all said we look the same, are you my long lost older brother?

Thanks for the advice, I already tried something similar and it looks good, but the thing is as soon as my hair are dry they come back to a state similar to the pics
I already tried wax, fiber gum, even gel (wich I hate the feel) and they can't do the job

You could use straight up grease.

Also, anybody tried this stuff? I was thinking about trying it, but don't know if it's any good:

westcoastshaving.com/hair-care/doc-elliott-pure-pomade-refined.html

any mullet inspo? genuine not ironic

>euros

I'm not even kidding; I'd suck his dick desu

>on second course of accutane
>this time small dosage
>20mg a day
>6 months planned

I'm 5 days away from finishing my first month and holy fuck has my hair become really dry this last week. Should I no poo the rest of my treatment? thingken about buzzing it or at least cutting it short

Fuck the beard, but how do I get my hair to look like that?
>tfw curly frizz

Anyone have a good recommendation for someone with a funky hairline? Mine isn't God-tier perf senpai

Nic Jaar has GOAT hair

>look fine in mirrors
>look like dog shit in pictures
why won't it stop

t h i s.

I have an undercut and my curly hair brushed to the side.
I look in a mirror, and my hair is in a perfect angle etc, on the left side of my face.

Get picture taken, my hair just looks like like an afro that got one part shaved, and is on the opposite side of my face.

I want to die.

>when I look at it, it seems fine
>from someone else's perspective, it looks like dogshit

There's your problem

holy fuck youre handsome. please get a nice haircut asap and youll be godlike

rudedude

ben nordberg yourself, friendo.

what could I do more with this style

twink/10 haircut

any ideas what to ask for if i wanted this?

How can you treat hair to be softer and flow in a direction - and not dissociate into dirty strands or bumps? Is it a daily product or a long-term treatment?

>sea salt spray
is this a good idea? idk it seems like salt would be bad for hair
also oil-based products r generally not a good idea.......
but it does look good tho, fuqq

Inspo for "nice haircut"?

Maybe trim sides, other than that don't change a thing. Beautiful

Does fictional hair count?

hi bo

>>>/grade school/

This is what my hair looked like last year

Nice hair. Now fix your skin.

Oops. Was talking to you.

oh! As I said, it was last year and even clinical procedures have their limits.

It looks recoverable to me. Just eat better, fix the ph of your skin, and if you still have scaring, get it laser resurfaced.

>Just eat better, fix the ph of your skin
Nice broscience there. The one and only thing that works is a shitton of accutane for a whole year (It was 6 months but had to do a 2nd round).

That's what worked for me, just trying to help.

Diet seems to be the biggest factor on the health of my skin.

But obviously everyone is different.

that looks fucking horrible

the camera and the lens and the perspective are the problems here

you guys understand
except when I get photos taken with a proper camera nd everything it looks fine lol
dont stress i think phone cameras always look like dogshit lol

not bad at all dw

sweat is salt water so if it was bad for you then people would get fried hair from just sweating

ygm senpai

Nothing I want more than Bobby Brigg's hairstyle.

How do I achieve this?

how to diy salt water? is it just water+salt or do i also have to add something else?

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to make hair salt spray

What do with hair??

What should i do with my hair?

Depends. Are you a boy or a girl?

I know, i look like a girl. But i'm a boy

And no glasses

At what point does the length of your hair start to indicate mental illness?

Pixels related, where I'm at now

this is good advice actually

This is an inspo thread you retards, not a personal stylist thread.

Slightly less shit picture

What is wrong with your legs? I hope it's the pants.
Did your mother made you copy her hair or something?

god tier

oh shit you're a boy?
instead of just showing off your mental illness, maybe you should listen to it and kys tyvm

>Did your mother made you copy her hair or something?
my mom wishes she had hair like me

I know, I need new pants. I only got into Veeky Forums recently, and only got the ability to pay for clothes far more recently. Those are the nicest pants I own, because they were for a funeral. Going to an h&m soon.
you're a rude dude user

>for a funeral
You thought this was ok for a funeral?
Also, if you are going to keep the long hair at least do something with it, this is just a long hair template.

kys

definitely cut it shorter. You have a rather feminine face (dealing with a similar problem here).

I'm assuming if you grew your hair out this long you'd be skeptical about cutting it this short but I think you should go even shorter. Just get a short fade. It'll look good, you might be able to keep your glasses as you'd look way more masculine by default. If you don't end up liking it, it'll only take a few weeks (6-8) to grow into otherwise I'd recommend short on the sides with some length on top: with your hair texture variation ofc

>You thought this was ok for a funeral?
Yes.

Anything you'd recommend? Never styled it.

Thanks for the advice.
I'm not skeptical about short hair, as a matter of fact i like short hair as much as i like long hair.

Is this bait?