/bhg/

BLACK HAIR GENERAL

What are the most effay black hairstyles?

What products do you use?

What is the objective meme hairstyle for black dudes?

Don't forget to post inspo!

hahahahaha what the fuck is under his chin

This is the new meme

I hate it

I think this is pretty dope desu

bump

is this hair effay?

Bout to dump some inspo I have saved

Ignore his cringey bottom half

Some one put it down and bury it in the woods

Last one

We get it, you made this joke earlier and you want your (You)

I know this nigga, it's the guy from misfits right

What type of shit do you guys use?

That good shit

like what you dummy

some other user asked this a couple of threads ago and I'm interested too

Does hair on your crown grow slower than the rest of your head?

Crown grows the fastest and longest for me

The nape is where I have trouble

hello. im a white boy. and this isnt about ""cultural"" appropriation. but since i'm a kid i want your type of "crépus" hair but i have naturally straight hair.
did a perm a couple of months ago but it wasnt what i really wanted. Are twist sponges gonna work or it's a lost cause?

Ya never gettin a bigger dick, white boi

too funny

>Are twist sponges gonna work
No.
>or is it a lost cause
Absolutely.

Post a picture of what you want it to look like and maybe I can give advice

my pic + op's pic texture is what i want more or less but idk, i feel like i could only achieve this with a really tight perm but that's not what i initially want

maybe i should just braid them and keep the braids longer than what i'm used to but the texture won't last

Yeah if I were you I would keep on perming it while doing "braid outs" (essentially just braiding you hair and taking it out)

I also think you should try backcombing your hair. It helps to give the frizzy and shrunken look

there aren't blacks on Veeky Forums

Have an afro now, thinking about getting an undercut. Anyone have any good pics for reference when I go to the barber? I don't wanna get fucked up senpai.

it feels like this for me I thought I was going bald at one point lmao(I had about 5-6 inches of hair but it was definetley shorter than the sides and top

>full chad razor lines

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Look through the thread ffs

There's only one or two, I'm requesting more pictures

What hairstyle should I get? I feel kind of ugly.

Not ugly at all desu, hairline looks uneven though

kinda reminds me of dre

Sorry man, had to do it

feelsbadman. My hairline has always been like that.

Guess it just varies by the person. Frustrating as all fuck, though.

Handsome. Was it you I asked that was British in another thread and you said you got that a lot

hey you're p cute

you're good looking. you look good with low cuts... try getting a taper fade especially waves if you're dedicated

Just got my hair locked when and how do I do his?

*this

it's locks with a fade and a side part... start getting locks and ask for that

What fucking suburban honkatonk town do you guys live in where you're so fucking clueless about styling your hair? Some of the questions that pop up in these BHG threads...

who has waves here? pic related

when done only on top they are GOAT, otherwise they look like jewcaps

No matter what cut I get when I go to the barber, m hair always looks like shit. What products can I use to make it look good?

shea moisture cul enhancing smoothie, argan oil, tea tree oil, etc. What type of cuts do you get?

why do you think they look bad on the back and sides? pretty much everyone tapers or fades them anyway but you have to have them on your whole head or else only part of your hair is layed down

undercut, box, low fade, afro. Feel like I'm not reaching my potential when it comes to these cuts. Just ends up looking retarded.

It's kind of hard to explain, I don't like when the ripples are completed because I think it visually elongates the head and puts too much focus on the crown which I associate with balding and, well, jewcaps.

Just make sure you are moisturizing your hair with the products I mentioned... you might want to wear a durag or wave cap to keep the moisture in at night regardless of what style you have. plain afros are wack on most people

hmmm ok.... i still feel that the hair itself is very good looking though

I used to but mine don't work as evenly as that so I gave up on it.

Also, my hair has to be long for it to wave up, which means I have to get haircuts hella often, which I hate.

i mean you just have to get line ups you wouldn't really have to cut your hair that often.... once you find the right curling length you'll be good

Only time I'm going to post face. I've posted my hair in bhg/hg before but now I decided to get it tied back today. What do you guys think?

I really like it but even with hair that hasn't been cut for a year it's still sort of tight on my head

get new glasses, brother

I want contacts. I got frames recently but I need new glasses. Kinda just don't want to wear them anymore desu but I think it suits me in the photo

You are ugly.

Since when do niggers think they even have the potential to be beautiful?

le dank meme posting son lmao lolz xd nice meme xp

Is Veeky Forums an extension of reddit or something?

that's an australian aboriginal you colossal faggot, if you're going to try and shitpost at least do it right

Pic. wasn't supposed to reflect niggers like those ITT. It was just an overall statement that went well with I said.

Letting niggers in an image board. A few years in and it'll turn into black Twitter.

holy shit how new are you, black hair threads have been around for more than 6 years

First time I ever see a pubic hair thread on Veeky Forums.

then you really are a newfag, you should probably lurk more before you expose yourself like that

It's my first time on Veeky Forums, Veeky Forumsggot.

Good thing we don't have your nigger kind in relevant boards.

>it's my first time seeing a black hair thread
>it's my first time on Veeky Forums
Are all your posts this redundant

That's the point. Niggers stating the obvious thinking it's a revelations.

Good lord. Keep to your cringy non-board (you obviously didn't this reference).

Next time you insult someone proofread your post faggot

Reddit-tier response.

Love you too user

I remember you. Told you this in the last thread and I'm saying it again: cut your hair. It's for the best. Chemically damaged hair is NOT effay

Don't have a rebuttal, huh? Don't worry, we've all been there. The best thing to do is to just stop posting.

How long until I get dreads?
Trying to go for some tasty type dreads not too long though.
Would they look good on my face?

NO WAY THATS YOU

boyega?

abdi?

looks like Boyega when he was like 12

nigga this a hair thread. why does everything have to be about how much u are scared of black people?

Yes it is
No
I'M NOT JOHN FUCKING BOYEGA

Is this a throwback pic of dennis schroder?

MODS

im not even gay but this hairstyle get's me everytime. it's absolute fire.

Veeky Forums is an 18+ website

Lmao I had this, but cut it off

oh shit that nigga is back

I'm so sorry that you get this shit when ever you post

Hey guys what haircuts would look good on me?

This fucking dork has been a depressed sad sack of shit who "wants dreads sooooo bad" since like, mid 2015 yet he has the same hair length

Duck

Rude

Hello my South Sudanese friend, glad to see you are back. Start your locks with gel twists, you can do that with short hair.

I honestly don't fuck with my hair much at this point. I used to do the neglect method of twists and twist outs with a number of hair products but I never wrapped my hair or trimmed. It got really long but it was brittle and product hungry.

Then I switched to Co washing daily and relying on a Denman brush. Hair was voluminous but actually quite thin, the heat altered the hair so it didn't "snap back" well you know?

Now I just flat twist my hair and wrap it in a silk scarf/small turban, the hair is very soft because it's in contact with my sebum and my silk scarves have the sebum as well. I take down the flat twists in water using the pads of my fingers to the scalp through my hair to redistribute and then retwist.

I walk around a lot so that helps with oil production and I only shampoo when my scalp gets severely itchy.

Otherwise when I want to cleanse the scalp I add some essential oil to some Shea butter or jojoba.

Something like this yeah?
I might just get a fade and then get something similar to this.

Literally looks like a bunch of worms on his head 2/10