FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SeMWYm9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why not muscularly athletic

helo famile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u tanks bye

muscularly thin is probably better option for anons here

People in these threads are fucking idiots. Almost no one like super skinny girls except other girls who surrounds themselves with gay thinspo tumblr blogs and shit.
>but mom my bmi is on par with young moss ;)
yeah honey ok lol, just eat regular meals and work out instead of looking at the clock for when you can eat an apple like a fucking dog

And im not talking about wanting to have a slim body, im talking about deluding yourself to wanting to achieve some meme tumblr thinspo body where in reality guys will just think you're a fucking twig. (pic is within bmi limits, if you want to be thinner than this you deserve a bullet in the fucking head) I'm mainly talking to girls here because you are more prone to eat this kind of shit up and end up emotionally frail and sick
Enjoy the rant lads ;)

another one

>girls just want to be skinny for guys
>guys don't like it therefore you shouldn't do it!!

Amazing

Fuck off fatty

Sincerely, an ottermode male

tanks user pepe will do luv u bye

Being thin is a meme.
Thin women are usually unattractive, and if they have good facial aesthetics, it just takes one day at the beach to make them not matter.
Bodies of thin people are disgusting. I mean, still less disgusting than fat people, but disgusting nonetheless.
Thin guys can get away with it, because they can get abs and it's all dandy, but in this age of sex-selling, women need to have ass.
Women will fuck a twig with money.
Most men won't fuck a she-twig with money.
It's simple.

>Crossfit Trip-fag
I didn't even bother to read the rest of your sentence.
This is b8

That is a thin girl wearing workout clothes with a nice butt, there is no muscle involved.

hello grubo

HELLO GRUBO

>m-muh tripfag
I guess that this is not an argument.

We both know you have read it all, skelly, and we both know you're mad as holy fuck.

hello grubo

>with a nice butt

where the fuck do you think the nice butt came from

fucking retards everywhere

If you think she has no muscle or that it's just "muh genetics" then you are delusional.
She had to do a ton of weighted hip thrusts/lunges/squats/deadlifts etc. to get her ass to look so good and then had to cut a lot to get to such low body fat %.

Having no muscle makes your ass look like shit or . Huge difference.

pic is another good example of athletic thin girl. Bodies like that are amazing in my opinion, what you guys here are doing is just unhealthy ... just like some guys in Veeky Forums that want to be 250lb powerlifters just to move a little more weight. Both are unhealthy, moderation is key.

genetics mostly, can change it +/- 20% or so by working out. your particular example doesn't even look that strong though, she just looks extremely lean (as lean as a lot of the thinspo posted). if you look at her quads and calves those look actually pretty weak.

now this girl is actually strong, in the exact places that the other girl is weak I mentioned above - especially look at her quads. your other example is shit.

lmfao you fucking idiot

leave it to a delusional thinspo idiot to spout this bullshit

She has no muscle tone whatsoever.
Not even abs. Legs are in miserable shape.

100% genetics.

muscle tone comes after the initial few years of lifting

in order to form a base for your muscles to be seen you need to be working out for at least a year

thinspo faggots really are clueless

>muscle tone comes after the initial few years of lifting
>dyels on Veeky Forums actually believe this

read an anatomy book man. Since we are talking about ass, read about m. gluteus maximus, search for exercises. This girl has impressive gluteus maximus for her weight. If she didn't have so low body fat %, she could look like pic, that's a lot of hard work.

The ideal weight of a woman as judged by women is actually less than the ideal weight of a woman as judged by a man.

Can you both pls go and stay go. This is /thinspo/, not Veeky Forums. I'm sure you know a lot more about nutrition, fitness, strength training, programming, and health. But we don't care, nor do we want trip friends having arguments.

This is thinspo, a peaceful, docile, group of skellys and future skellys who look to maintain low bmi's in a sea of gluttony

and what if she doesn't care about abs? What if she doesn't care about legs? You see, muscles grow only where you work for them. It's possible that 75% of her workouts are based around ass work. She has muscluar ass, if you can't see this, then there is no help for you, enjoy saggy asses like Working ass 75% of your workouts probably also isn't the best option, but if bubbly ass is what she wants, then that's probably enough for her.

Fine, good luck anons, if you ever need any fitness/health related advice, you know where you can find us.

Favorite from the last thread.

Not him but
Muscular asses look way different than skinny ones, she clearly works out a fair bit, but you're delusional if you think that body type is achievable by most women.

Look at her legs, not a hint of muscle anywhere except her ass. Name me one excersize that solely works your glutes, without hitting your quads, hamstrings or calves?
Lastly, what are the odds she does this one excersize and nothing else at the gym. Slim to none.

Chances are she's a random cardio bunny with Latino geneticts ( and lordosis) that make her ass what it is. You have unrealistic goals/desires for these women, hell just lurk the Veeky Forums women threads on Veeky Forums 99% of the pics reposted are women with manly looking asses and huge quads.

Now shoo

>now shoo

as if we're going to leave because you got triggered

lmao what you faggots dont understand is its not being skinny what makes you attractive..

ITS YOUR FRAME

you all crave a long frame that you cant do anything about and will never have, so you starve yourselves thinking youll look good but end up having huge heads, narrow shoulders, short arms etc.

if your shoulder width is 12 year old boy tier GO TO THE GYM AND LIFT WEIGHTS YOU IGNORANT FUCKS

Hello grubo

hello grubo

hello grubo

Glute bridges and hip thrusts, both with added weight. If you are actually squezing gluteus maximus like crazy every rep then impact on it will be much bigger than impact on hamstrings which are secondary muscles in the movement.

She probably does those two, some light squats, lunges and like you said lots of running. A lot of girls could get ass like that if they actually lost weight, got below 20% body fat and built some muscle.

But as one of your anons said, we live in a world of glutony. Guess we (fit and fa) are not so different after all. So many people just dont care and get fat, disgusting.

>png

>its called photoshop enhanced picture

>Tfw used to be proper skinny
>Tfw fatty now
>Tfw Captcha wants you to pick out the pics with french fries

Go to plebbit if you're so desperate for an ass licking safe space.

She'd have to weigh more and have around 10% body fat in order for the abs not to be visible. She's clearly in mild skelly mode.
The thing with abs is that they will get toned with basic lifts, aka deadlifts, squats and benchpresses. And they will sure as hell get toned if she's doing exercises that target the hips and the ass.

>what if she doesn't care about abs
>What if she doesn't care about legs
Kek, are you unironically asking this?
You're asking about 2 of the most basic muscle groups that will get toned no matter what if you target the ass and hips.

>muscles grow only where you work for them
Lost it.

>She has muscular ass
What fucking ant goggles do you have to see that?

Jesus Christ, this is the state of Veeky Forums smartasses.

fucking gross you made me throw up my dinner lose weight fat ass

how many of you smoke to kill the hunger

>glute bridges
>somehow won't target quads
>hip thrusts
>somehow won't target abs

hello grubo

>yfw have dat frame but hidden in the fatty fats

wasting genetics feels worse :^(

I know I'm fat as fuck, 5'11 177 24.7 BMI,
I've cut around 1000 calories from my diet and I've gotten a lot more active but for around a month I've stayed at this constant 175-178 range, was 181 last month (I know..)
how do i quit being so disgusting guys

by shaving that greasy mop on your head fuck boy

hello grubo

These chicks are gross, eat a hamburger for fucks sake.

ngl, i'm drunk rn so it's mostly the alcohol talking, but i feel so guilty every time im in these threads because I feel like no matter what i'll never be thin enough to be worthy of posting or really even browsing in them.

Like i was actually pretty on point today; 1187 kcal for the day but then i started drinking and now i'm way over and idk moments like this i feel invincible but also inconsolably guilty. hopefully i'll get a hangover tomorrow and not wanna eat anything :/

picture isn't me, it's an old pic of Alex G

youre a failure

best bet is to kys right now

dont i know it fampai

where do you guys meet ultra thin girls?
I live in rural pennsylvania and everyone around here is fairly normal weight

>women need to have ass
That depends on what kind of man you're looking for.

Get out while you still can

hello grubo

normal weight in america means fat

WHAT THE FUCK DID I ACTUALLY GAIN THREE POUNDS IN ONE DAY OR IS MY SCALE RETARDED

please hold me

hello grubo

food weight + water weight, you're fine

I'm feeling down today because my family found out that I've been purging

Post some encouraging words or thinspo to make me feel better, bros

Hello grubo

Where is rural? Up in Erie there are tons of thin girls at the colleges.

>where in reality guys will just think you're a fucking twig

but i love twig women senpai

discord.gg/SeMWYm9 discord /thinspo/

hello gurbo

Hello grubo

hello grubo

hello grubo

purging never betrays you
cheer up senpai

uh ok?

hello grubo

hello grubo

hello gruo

You're all girls starving,aren't you ?

>just ate a whole box of jaffa cakes without even thinking about it

Why am I such a fucking fat fuck?

Are beans and Peas low calorie ?
I've read online that Peas are great for some proprieties they have,but no sure about it

they are safe

thanks lad

Time to purge, m8

Also,I have just installed Lose it! and whenever i put the nutrients or just have them picked up for me by the program,i get the error " Nutrient must be a number. ". Anyone of you ever dealt with it ?!

Hello, this is Pajeet at LoseIt! technical support. Please hold while I check your problem.