What's the most Veeky Forums method of smoking?

I'm a cigar guy myself.

nice trips
also is that a fucking vape pipe? what the shit

>I'm a cigar guy myself.

regular fucking cigarettes you special snowflake

fucking kids

>smoking

Cigarettes
Hookah
Pipe (If and only if you're smoking at home alone.)

Not.

weed out vaping in

Obviously punchin' a Gatorade beug like a sick cunt.

Can u recommend and good cigar everyone I know smokes those Swisher sweets pussy shit

cigarillos desu

be honest guys that vape pipe is next level

not vaping
honestly depends on your body type
no one wants to see chris hemsworth with a vogue cigarette and luka sabbat sure isn't gonna smoke a cigar

Dutch Masters

I don't smoke in public , but I smoke hookah at home by self or with friends. I personally think hookah is lame when you do it in public or at smoke lounges.

I think vapes, smoking pipe, and e cigs are all really autistic looking and makes you look like a complete fedora wearing idiot.

I think girls who smoke regular cigs look trashy and low class , but I believe guys can pull of smoking cigs as it makes them look more manly and gives a bad boy image. Cigs are the most Veeky Forums way to smoke IMHO and most socially acceptable too.

Oh an cigars are Veeky Forums too depending on situation. Like if you are smoking a cigar everyday than it's not Veeky Forums and it's on the verge of autistic/fedora tier. But smoking a cigar on some occasions is ok. Doesn't even have to be a major occasion, just something out of the ordinary.

Black and mild

white ox, no filter

>increasing in level of fedora

What colour is your fedora?

/thread

This cunt gets it

Rocky Patels a great, not as pricey as Cohibas or other "nice" brands. If you want a cheaper stick go for something out of a wooden box that looks like it has been made with intention. Crappy cigars come from crappy boxes.

All the way for cigarettes

I love vaping but hide it because its autistic af, please kill me now.

If you're keeping it private, what's the problem? I do it in an office all the time, and put it away when I'm talking to anyone. As long as you're not forcing other people to smell vanilla peach cobbler clouds, I wouldn't worry about it.

the collection is growing larger and larger, its nice to do around the house, but idk what ill do when ppl come over

cigars outdoors
cigarillos with friends
pipe alone

there should really be tobacco generals either here or Veeky Forums

Smoking habitually is not effay.

Occasional pipe or cigar can work,but it can be fedora tier.
Cigarettes are trailer trash tier.

Mouth fedoras large enough to take an 18650 battery look autistic as a rule.
Pax Juul might be workable if it fits your aesthetic.

Pipes only look really fedoracore if you try too hard to look le ebin classy while smoking.

Exactly. Its those "I'm fancy like Sherlock" that give it a bad image.

for when an ordinary e-cig isn't hipster-y enough

>pipes
>in public

>vapes
>in public

Pipes make you look like you're trying to be far older than you actually are, keep that shit inside your own house, or forever wonder why nobody's trying to chat up grandad.

Vaping is like wearing a fedora for your mouth, also nobody but you cares about your "cloud",no more need be said.

I roll my own, tailor cigarettes where I live taste terrible, are weak as fuck, and are pretty expensive for what you're getting $25+ For a 25 pack. Whereas I can get about 80-90 rollies for $20

none of them

hahah rolling is made fun of so hard in brooklyn, esp with fucking american spirits. also enjoy ya damaged lungs, my man.

/thread

>cancer
>stink
>looking shifty and low-class while you look for a pace to legally smoke
>being that guy who reeks of cigs all the time so everyone avoids

oh yeah totally Veeky Forums right there

>as if setting anything on fire and inhaling it isn't damaging

>all alternatives involve combustion

you cannot be serious my dude

literally no idea how anyone can defend smoking other than "o boy it just looks so cool"

Blunts you fuck

You will never be Veeky Forums

I'm from Brooklyn. Your friends are probably dumb faggots. Most people I know roll their own cigarettes to save money.

I don't smoke, but don't pretend to be cool because you are from Brooklyn

sarcasm?

>smoking at all
don't pretend to be cool bc you inhale burning plant matter boy

You make it sound p cool desu desu

cigarette

NY here, I have the carton plug, 30 bucks for 200, shit tobacco but it does the job.

its fucking expensive and miserable but i smoke normal cigs socially, i buy packs to split between my friends, roll occasionally for myself at home

bong nigger

Basically this

i smoke cigarillos but cops always think i'm smoking a fucking blunt in the car

i wish those ecigs like on the far left were more powerful

disgusting

how do you handle it?

most Veeky Forums
>self-rolled cigarettes

most healthy and in its own way most Veeky Forums
>dry herb vape+expensive weed

>looking shifty and low class
>just like my family, that's why I mention this.

There are lots of rich high class people who also smoke. The thing is cigarette smoking was seen as something cool and relaxing, but now that is more than proved all their negative effects, lots of people have stopped doing it.

As OP says, cigars are fucking cool because you don't smoke them while you wait for the bus or between work shifts. You smoke them after a golf course or when you celebrate something.

cigarettes only make you look trashy if you're unattractive. I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

Hand-rolled cigarettes. No filter. If it looks like shit, then it looks trashy, so you need to know how to roll or get a roller.

don't fuck with Swisher's/white owl/black n milds and they're pretty OK

pipe, but that's really not something you do in public

Yeah, that's something that I think doesn't get voiced. The silent majority of girls find smoking attractive (this is entirely anecdotal btw).

>As OP says, cigars are fucking cool because you don't smoke them while you wait for the bus or between work shifts. You smoke them after a golf course or when you celebrate something.

There is something so satisfying getting the biggest gnarliest smelling maduro or other ful bodied pungent cigar and smoking it out on a smoking patio of a bar. You get a feeling of power being that obnoxious because all the cigarette smokers have to just shut and take it.

Last time I was in bk every limp wrist I met smoked rollys

Im a cigar guy myself.

when you're 23 you have to understand which circumstances allow you to smoke one without looking like a fucking edgelord faggot.

pipes are worse with this and are exclusively for men 50+

>Veeky Forums
>men

good one