Are hapas Veeky Forums?

are hapas Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTCJ5hedcVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

as long as your dad is the Asian one then yeah. If not then you are just a product from some loser with yellow fever lmao. Hapa here btw. Mom is German Dad is Mongolian.

Post face.

same here senpai

this. otherwise child's a product of a loser of a father and a self-hating whore of a mother. probably brown jungle monkey asian too, not the top tier asian qt grill.

does it affect the way you look if the mom is asian?

like any ethnicity they can be pretty or ugly. when it goes right though it's really spectacular.

not really, it's just cherrypicking as the other anons itt have shown. While there may be enough greasy fat men with thai mail order brides that create bad looking offspring, there's also (atleast where I live) rich white men that go for asian wives (probably due to them being more traditional or whatever reason). On the other hand, just because it's more rare doesn't mean every AMWF pairing creates good children, a weeb woman that goes for some dorky asian man won't create good looking children either.

So yeah, that difference is pretty much a meme and boils down to cherrypicking by (presumably) asian men that are butthurt due to the cuckening and how they're perceived by white women in general.

wmaf here
dad was a normie blue collar worker who settled down at 40
got fucking hairy legs and curly hair and shoulders too wide for xs

There's a slight argument for half Asian children from amwf couples being better looking than a child from wmaf and that's because any white guy can get an Asian girl, he could be fat, poor, short and ugly and still manage to find one, therefore their children will be ugly as well in these cases. On the flip side, an Asian man has to be a very good looking one, preferably taller than the average Asian guy and somewhat wealthy. Because of this, there are more wmaf children and it's easier to cherrypick bad results.

If you had a good looking white guy and a good looking Asian woman, they'd produce a good looking child.

hapas are not effay, but 1/4 asian 3/4 white is god tier, trust me

>an Asian man has to be a very good looking one, preferably taller than the average Asian guy and somewhat wealthy
or a short rich ugly doctor

Lol no.

As long as you are not the self-loathing kind

> Mom is German Dad is Mongolian.

>tfw the other way around

will i make it

Used to be not as included with other hapas because my Dad was Asian. But over time the genes win again friend.

The physical benefits are traded for mental detriments

My father is literally a short rich ugly Chinese doctor who married a blonde trophy wife.

this asian father white mother masterrace, primarily because they procreate out of love rather than fetish. i also feel more unique since every hapa has an asian mother so hahahaha @ asian mother hapas lmao
pic unrelated

Only the women. The men are manlet's with superiority complexes.

ah yes, because Asian men absolutely do not fetishise white women. What a mong.

kek I was standing in the lift in Liberty and there was this white woman, her Chinese husband and his family, when I was standing next to him he wouldn't stop puffing his chest out and trying to stand tall next to me, then he kept looking at me as if I was meant to be impressed by his rather plain looking wife.

Asian men are the most bitter, self-loathing, pathetic group of people in the world, no amount of Asian man / white woman shilling will change that. They will cry and cry about how horrible white men are, and then they'll constantly deride Asian girls for choosing white men, then jump at the first white woman who gives them attention, the level of hypocrisy is astounding. Even the Asian """nationalists""" would rather have children with white women, it's a sad state of affairs to say the least.

got them superior manly asian genes amirite ?
get real , u know u shouldve been a girl.
u can always still become a trap.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTCJ5hedcVA

Channna ham nah channa channa
OOOOoOOooOOOoeAaaAAaAAaaAAAhHHHhhHheeeEeEEeEAaAaeEEEEEeeEEeE AAaaEeeEeeeaaaaAAaAaaEEeEEoOoOOooOeEEeAAaAahHHhhhHEeeEeEEEoO ooOOO

>being this detached from reality

>he says that as a FUCKING WHITE MALE
>on Veeky Forums

let me tell you something, the easiest way to derail Veeky Forums yellow fever faggots is to post female asian pics, works every time

makes sense, my dad's the asian one and he's taller than the average white guy as well as handsome and wide-shouldered

Yes.

HAHAHAHA, stop self projecting faggot. This is how white boys feel about every other race fucking white women, just look at the crybabies on /pol/. Whites are weak shit

Post face

I just find it much more likely that you imagined all of this than that an adult man was puffing out his chest and posturing and showing off his wife in an elevator to some teen who posts on Veeky Forums