THIS IS THE FUTURE

LIFESTYLE TECH,FUTURISTIC SHIT IN
JORDANS BTFO
ADIDAS = Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Sneakers/comments/4n64h0/uncaged_my_tubular_dooms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>caring about companies

why is he wearing shoes 3 sizes too big?

>brand loyalty
>effay
lol

Sure is shilly here lately

adidas is Veeky Forums. nike is not. I am not loyal to adidas as I buy other sneakers from other brands but nike is shit.

muh adidas shill boogeyman. its over gramps. nike just killed themselves but telling themselvesthey can getaway without worrying about life style sneakers and kanye as well.

>there is some manchild who enjoys shilling for a company on a mongolian racketball webclub for free everyday

i have these shoes

>shoes
*socks
corrected it for ya m8, ur welcome

ID on these?

adidas tubular doom primeknit

I have these. They are not as comfy as roshes and they cost 3x the price. They look better and are more rare but fuck if roshes aren't the most comfy walking shoe ever.

it was all Kanye, single-handedly bringing back adidas

even if nike falls off itll still have its niche with sportswear and techwear

nike tn's are objectively Veeky Forums get the fuck back to r/streetwear you goon

adidas will be taking over techwear desu.

nike has better fabrics than adidas imo

This is adidas we are talking aboutm8. They will focus on tech since its a part of the plan they are pushing. Since they've been growing for the past 2 years I predict they in another year or 2 adidas will take over tech wear as well. nike can just stick to basketball shoes

pretty sure they aren't. these have two straps and no laces showing.

i think adidas' design is whats giving them a boost rn
nike still developing shit like self lacing

I believe the guy just cut off the things on the sides that have the laces attached to them. the dooms have 2 straps.

reddit.com/r/Sneakers/comments/4n64h0/uncaged_my_tubular_dooms/

holy shit they look so much better without the cage. I actually want to cop one now.

Have you even handled any higher-end Nike sportswear? It's incomparable to what adidas puts out right now. Have you picked up a pair of NMDs or tubulars in hand? Feels like cheap garbage my man. I'm convinced the adidas shills are impressionable high schoolers or fresh out. Don't ride the hype, you'll regret it in a year or two when you look upon your pile of plastic ninja shoes.

well i am taking my pair to my room right now to check if i can do this mod too. i will post pics if i decide to do it

yeah all adidas has is y-3 and that's more design than tech focused

okay im gonna do it. they are just as tight without laces. but it's gonna take a while because i dont have an exacto knife or anything like that.

you'll just ruin them without something sharp

>will
what part of will did you not understand

adidas needs to start a tech line for this to happen
cheap shit and tech doesnt mix

>1/4 the size of nike
>focusing entirely on lifestyle shoes, designer collabs to fuel growth
Yeah, nah.

Itts already growing. 2 years and doing things nike hans't done.

so yeah

finished the first side. it takes longer than i thought but once i realized i have to cut the seams instead of the actual cage thing it was easier.

?

You are talking about # and adidas is growing fasterin numbers. They're doing what others hasn't. They keep this within inthe next year or two they can be where Nike is at.

the other side was a lot easier and faster. finished the first shoe now

topkek, enjoy your socks m8

Name something adidas has done in the past two years that'll allow them to "take over techwear". I never said adidas isn't growing. So maybe you're just naturally dumb, or maybe your teachers have failed you, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt my mans. Where is the growth coming from? Cause it sure isn't from investing in new technology. It's from hype generated through lifestyle shoes and designer collabs. Boost sole is impressive-- so is Nike's flyknit that adidas completely aped a year later. Fucking primeknit? Kek. So why is Nike's growth slower than adidas right now? Because they aren't focused on making "in" shoes like ubs, nmds, tubulars, yeezys? Because they let Kanye's deal slip? Do you not see the contradiction here? Nike is focusing on performance wear rather than fickle fashion trends, so how can adidas who is doing the exact opposite ever hope to beat Nike in techwear?

this guys shoes are a half size too small and his pinkie toes are showing because of the width difference

finished second shoe now. looks very clean even though i only used a blunt knife and scissors. i can only recommend it

Nike has done more sock sneakers this year you pleb

nope, all Dooms are like that, they fit weird.

Still the best Sneaker of 2016 easily.

why the shit would you ruin your Dooms fàm

Post pics of both shoes off/on feet

If good I might have to buy some

"Slow growth" is not death, especially when you're a company the size of Nike.

As far as "futuristic," Nike is far more innovative than Adidas. This is primarily a function of its much larger size and resulting R&D budget, and secondarily culture. Nike was started by a runner looking for better shoes. Adidas was the result of two Nazi brothers going into their father's trade with a new business, growing it into a major sports shoe supplier and then splitting it into Adidas and Puma once they hated each other. Which one do you think is going to do more interesting stuff?

i like them better this way. also the laces kept opening

give me a minute

>ruin

That objectively looks 100x better those cage things are one of the most autistic things to ever be put on a shoe

Maybe on the blacks. Special Forces master race here, they're integral to the design.

Still, gonna look like poor man qasas now for real.

hope this works. wearing no pants because its night here

JUST

Wtf are you talking about, the origin of the companies has nothing to do with their present state. If you were right, running wouldnt historically be one of Nikes weaker product areas.

Look, I like what Adidas is doing. I do. But I have wide feet. Wearing that narrow ass Ultra Boost feels like death. Sizing up makes it ridiculously long and my foot slides around. It's just not meant to be. So I stick with Nike, which at least lets me walk around in comfort.

weird, it's the other way around for me. i have wide feet and adidas works better for me.

Adidas please stop shilling here

enjoy your autism ninja socks

?
Targeting jogging as a thing was a big part of Nike's success. Read a book.

What are nmds

i do. they were the same ninja socks before, just with useless laces. now they are light as a feather and take literally a second to put on

Better than the 10 sock sneakers nike made this year

flyknit > primeknit. nothing else about these companies is relevant to me

There was a chart on which had the better function and 80% of the votes said primeknit was more comfortable

guys i have adidas tubular radials and i was wondering if cutting the cage off would make them look better.

this, Nike is better and once the hype dies down you fuckboys will see that nike is superior in innovation and design. The tubulars all look like rip off y-3s which I like but why do you want an uglier version of the qasas?

qasas are over rated.

Won't happen . Nike doesn't care about making good shoes

Not true. The releases in 2016 has been better for adidas and i'm a nike fan I've only bought 2 Nikes and I've bought 5 adidas . The y-3 2017 is better than anything nike has made in the 10 years or so

i have super wide feet, like you know where the part of your feet are supposed to go inward? mine go outward a bit. it sucks.
>mfw wearing my roshes
i'm always concerned someone will look at my feet and notice that the insides of my shoes are bulging out.
in my experience, nike tends to make a wider shoe, although as i just said with the roshes, that's not always true. i have no clue why adidas uses those tiny, narrow ass soles on their most popular shoes. i have a pair of stans with them, and boy are those bitches narrow. that seems to be changing, though. NMDs have a much, much wider sole, and tubulars don't seem to be ultra narrow either, but i don't own any so i can't say for certain.

I have the grey ones. Is it even possible to remove the whole thing? At some point its stitched to or over suede

plastic ninjas: the thread

Holy shit. That's an amazing idea. I could probably take them to a tailor or a... do they still call them cobblers? and get them to separate it.

NMD soles are bigger or appear to be bigger because of their shape, if anything, these primeknit/flyknit shoes hug your feet even tighter, although the uppers stretch to an extent

I'm a faggot: the post

meme shoes