H A I R

What do with poofy, asian, straight hair problems?

Grow it out

Grow it out, undercut, use styling hair cream

Should I cut the sides short because while I am growing my hair out, my hair looks like a fucking afro.

Grow Asian afro, ch ch ch chia

literally same shit, trying to do this right now but it still looks bad

Go locodoco mode

I mean. I kind of had the same problem (not super bad though) and I grew it out. It sucked but end results is worth it

Any suggestions?

I need your help, Veeky Forums.

I have average-long hair, it's usually straight but a bit wavy, except on the back of my head.

For some reason, my hair is horribly curly just at the end of the hair on the back of my head and it makes a perfect wave which looks kinda bad.

How do I fix this? Why does this happen?
If you don't understand, sorry but I don't know a better way to explain it.

Fapdoco

Search undershave on google, it is very common to shave just that part of the head since it throws the balance off on some haircuts.

buzz

grow it out

GROW IT OUT LONG

SERIOUSLY SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO A PSA TO ALL OF ORIENTAL ASIA BECAUSE SOMEHOW YOU IDIOTS HAVEN'T WORKED IT OUT

GOD GAVE YOU THE BEST LONG HAIR ON EARTH BY A LIGHTYEAR. YOUR ANCESTORS ALL HAD THAT SHIT WAIST LENGTH. HOW DOES IT NOT CLICK.

GROW IT TO SHOULDER LENGTH OR LONGER AND THEN TELL ALL OF YOUR ASIAN FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO DO THE SAME BECAUSE YOU LOOK AMAZING WITH IT LONG AND LIKE FUCKING RETARDS WITH IT SHORT HOW IS IT SO HARD TO FIGURE OUT

this family

t. azn

Like based Theo?

This. Semi-long is also acceptable.

Wut do with hair?

grow it out. my hair is spikey when short as well

Leave it.

I'm not a filthy imperialist :^)

Listen to this man. We have a gift. My puffy ass hair looks a fucking a 1 when it's grown longer.

Are you meant to cut it before you start growing it out or can you just start from an overgrown undercut?

Okai

Just go back to where everyone has that problem

poofy straight hair reporting in. Its starting to get a lil curly (WTF).

i just too a shower so its extra poofy on the sides right now

should i keep growing it out or go for some fuccboi cut

either works but it gets really awkward while you're growing it out. unless you just slick your hair then you'll have a bowl cut that's longer on top in like 3 months

Japanese here. I have the same fucking problem. When you faggots all say
>GROW IT OUT
how long is good enough? I need to stay professional haircut, due to uni and jobs, so shoulder-length isn't gonna work for me.
Also, long hair is a fucking pain to deal with.

I'm a law student, while I'm studying I'm working part time in the most upmarket department store in the country. I also have hair halfway down my back. It's 2016, you can have long hair and be professional. Long hair also isn't that hard to deal with when you're japanese because it's naturally silky, as long as you're taking proper care of it in the shower you should be fine. If you're having a bad hair day, put it in a bun and no one will ever know. Problem solved.

shave it, look like monk

I'm working in the sciences. I have to look down a lot of the time and just dealing with it is a nightmare.
Pic is probably the longest its been. Already at that length it was really annoying.
Is going long really the only thing to do?

That's why you grow it out long enough to tie a bun

Requires no product or anything?

I won't table the idea, but I'll try different things before I go to the long hair route, to be honest. My parents don't like long hair on me, and I don't either. Either way, thanks for advice.

no product needed outside of shampoo/conditioner, and you might not even need one of those much

BUZZCUT
U
Z
Z
C
U
T

go Virginia-core

I have black hair but I've been buzzing it every week, but I think I'm gonna grow it out like
how long do you think that will take ?

Anyone here do the no shampoo thing? Rinsing only seems suspicious as far as smell wise

You should shampoo once in a while

locodoco has guages

Help, what do?

keep it

lol fuck the long hair. get undercut and buy massive amounts of wax/gel, OP.

i need to cut my hair short because of damage
Anyone have any inspo?

oh dude, first, change your fuckin hair
also those clothes look unconfortable AF

as in maintain or keep growing it

THIS IS GODLY

Use a straightening iron to style

Asian male with wavy hair in a business job (not ultra-conservative, but no man buns).

What do?

why do you only wear blue clothes?

This. I'm doing no-poo and growing my hair out (my hair sticks up when I get a fade). How can I keep my hair from falling on my face without product while adhering to business formal hair rules? Also please give tips on ways to style mid-length to long hair without product.

1. Keep it at that length and grow it out
2. Get a fade with some longer curls on top

Undercuts and fades are fine, but personally I get sick of having to go to the barber every three weeks.