Being a regular black dude sucks

I have no idea how to dress. I am just like so fucking bored with how I look.

I have been dressing the same exact way since high school. Blue jeans, heavy metal band shirt abd black shoes.

I honestly don't feel comfortable dressing any other way. I hate typical back guy styles. I hate Afros and dreadlocks. I just keep my hair cut short.

Is there anything I can do? I envy white people. So many options and you can still look professional.

hey black user here. I don't like afros or dreadlocks either. I have a taper fade with waves like pic related.

Maybe you should look up how to get them (a lot of brushing, wearing cap at night, etc.) to spice up your look. Otherwise, I would get a low caesar cut.
Hopefully you are going to a black barber that understands your hair texture so you can get a nice even cute.

Why do you hate typical black guy styles? Your style can be fine.
I mean, you don't have to write things off because certain people wear them. Don't think that things are ghetto and automatically not associate with them. You can take the things you approve of and respectfully ignore the things you disapprove of. You don't have to feed into a stereotype, but don't consciously stay away from being stereotypical and limit your expression because you want to be a respectable black person. There's no such thing. Don't be afraid to dress how you want because of your race. If it's for work that's one thing, but people judging you based on how you present yourself because you think it's cool rather than your character (within reason) aren't worth it.

Don't worry, I don't like most hairstyles. At least on me, other people seem to pull it off, but I just cant. I also keep my hair very low.

You'll find your style, it took me almost around a year on this board to find out a style that really spoke to me and can wear effortlessly.

>I hate typical back guy styles
Like what? Streetwear? Show examples.

Fuck you're the most beta black guy I've come across. Just kys, my guy

Is there anyone you want to take inspiration from? From this, you don't sound regular; you kinda sound lame. But, I don't know you, personally; so, that's kinda unfair to say.

Take into account: what you like, what you look like, measurements, how you walk, and how you talk and go from there.

you're an embarrassment

user please. I know I am beta. No need to rub it in.

I have done styles I like in mind but I feel like a lot of them are dangerously autistic. Like I want to wear a bomber jacket but those can be pretty neck beardy. I am scared.

Boy, if you don't post a fit.

I also really like leather jackets. What do you mean by post a fit? Like my size? I have no idea. I am 6 feet tall and weigh 190.

>Like I want to wear a bomber jacket but those can be pretty neck beardy. I am scared.
Jesus Christ dude come on. I wear bombers all the time, almost every day because I love them. There's no need to be afraid because not a single person will come up to you and say shit about it. You wear what you want to wear because you like it, simple as that.

nigga please u sound lame af desu
I kinda feel bad for u tho
but dreads do make u look more interesting instantly
also it will get you easy pussy on parties and events and stuff
if u are black u can pull off so much more risky shit without looking like a total fuckboy

>bombers
>one of the most basic and safe jackets, probably even too normie for many Veeky Forumsggots
>too neckbeardy

I hate dreads user. I think they look retarded and imply that you spoke weed and speak Jamaican. Fuck that.

Also, I don't like hookibg up. I prefer to get to know the woman.

Flowery shirts
Brown leather jacket
Blue Jeans
Chelsea boots

Ayy sounds like me

Don't knock it, Black guys can pull off flowered and patterned shirts better than the average white guy

Are there any pics of someone wearing this? Chelsea boots look lame as hell though. I want something more.... Combat looking.

being black is the coolest thing ever lmao

asics. gel. lyte.