WAYWT

What cocks are you sucking today Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWkjtZCx6Fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thoughts?

hahaha wow its funny because its a shit fit and you keep posting it xDD am i right yo it never gets fucking tiring!! XDDD

From the back

Are those tucked into your sneakers? Wow m8-e

shit fit/10

A 10/10 fit if I ever saw one. A fusion of styles drawn together to farm an avant-garde masterpiece of fashion. The footwear is clearly a centrepiece of this perfectly amalgamated outfit - clearly a throwback to early 1950s clown attire, while also incorporating some more modern clown elements รก la late 80s early 90s Weber Bros. Now the silhouette of the footwear may hark back to these early elements of clowning, but the off-kilter tying of the laces is clearly paying homage to early 17th century British Ship of the Line fashion through the use of this rare British Naval knot. In the pants we clearly are seeing some elements of Americana with a classic black denim that provides a flawless transition from shoe > pant. Such a transition may look simple, but pulling it off with such expertise is anything but. A real traditional look through the leg is cut abruptly when we come to the waist and we are presented with some of the more experimental aspects of the fit - the hoodie. Alone the hoodie is a conversation piece, but the way this is worn it's a not just a conversation piece between friends of fellow fashion afficianados, it's cause for a general assembly. The contrast of dark - light is clearly a social commentary metaphor on the current state of ethnic relations within the global community - such a statement incorporated into fashion is truly an aspirational movement that will affect fashion in future days. Additionally, the rolled sleeves on the hoodie also say "hey, the ethnic tension is not OK and I am ready to get dirty to solve this problem". Beneath the hoodie is what looks like a plain back T, heh... anything but.. it's braided from the OPs own hair (head AND pubic) and is a unique one of a kind item with a truly interesting story.

Overall this fit is flawless, I'm not sure Veeky Forums is entirely ready for such forward thinking yet. I think ultimately, this fit will be lost on the masses.

get rid of the sweats

this meme has died, let it go

punpuncore

same old

are those fuckin clown shoes

Boing! you did it again haha!

I kek'd

castelli with a scorpion

ID on shoes?

i wanna get into techno help

Reee

too late but fit is ace

how can it be too late to listen to techno i just want tips of some artists that arent nina kravitz adam beyer boris brechja or oliver koletzki

just get fucking ready for jungle revival

Ben Klock

Not like this Doug.

Stop raping us with these pictures everyday

Girls will like it, u should try to have a sex with one of them today

@vanillajellaba interest me

I like your sandals

AGH THE GOLD WEEGOS WOULD BE SO GOOD HERE PUT THEM ON AND TAKE ANOTHER PIC

looking good m8

looks exactly like every other outfit you've posted

do you ever wear anything but black skinny pants

love u

its like my uniform, heres some DIY joggers i made
with gold weegs for u bby x

$tyle

>taking a photo in the elevator
you actually went out with that reich-looking joke of a jacket?

He's a bellhop p sure

this is why the dark races will prevail.-

Got a new undercover tee, gonna walk the dog

Nice

Gonna go buy some milk, I wanna be a meme by the time I get back

>jewelwave
>hair
>house
A1
Shoes and joggers are okay

10/10

Nice fit/10
Those fucking legs
I wish you would show your face here more

What do people say to you in public

Nothing, I get a mix of angry glares and smiles

U got the best fit f a m, fuck these normies

this is excellent

what are those rick pants called? bracelet? loving it dude

I dont understand feminine look on black hairy guys. And by feminine i mean exactly dress, not something Rick Owens feminine (you know that shorts + adisocks is being called "feminine" too).
It just doesnt look cool i dunno

I mean guys with black hairs :)

Should I dye my hair blonde

I like the idea but I think the sweater really takes away from the fit. Would look better w/o imo

It's more about hairs on your body. And if you just shave it - it wont help too bc of stubble

ugly face but the fit is good imo

Looks good babe.
90s momcore.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahah

w2c pants

Its ur weego suggestion pal here again - I think the top is a little bit out of place here. Something muted would be better, either a black top or a dark color.

Fit is utter trash. Just because you bought it at H&M doesn't mean you should wear that Balmain coat with highschooler-tier pants and shoes.

It would actually be a nice looking piece if you bothered to watch an actual Balmain fashion show and get a clue how to style it.

What's her name? I wish I could see more fits

nigga i dont even know who balmain is, i bought it cause it looks flash on me

What is the fucking deal with this risk Ross pleb attire.
I'd like to see fags like you run.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWkjtZCx6Fw

Thx dude
Maybe it's just a photo, IRL it looks much-much better and adds some value to the top to create a silhouette with long and big top, short and triangle bot and massive shoes, kinds picrelated. Sounds autistic huh.

nothing too crazy today my friends

cancer.

great fit + perfect wear 10/10

Your face looks like those weird spongebob still frames.

nice

wtc shirt?

when will they learn..

manlets truly ruin everything

It's Lannah. She rarely posts

>black jeans
>those boots
Absolutelydisgusting.jpg

life is timeless

(europe endless)

W2C shorts

Nice fit m8
Did you dye your shirt and shorts yourself?

nah thats just how the shirt is, the shorts have faded to hell and back from many summers of use, they used to be a deep indigo

sorry about quality, its all I have

Nooooooooooooo
>it's fucking summer and you have a thick coat on.
> standing on a toilet

Save money until you can afford to put together a decent fit.

Jeans are the only thing that's okay.

yeah its summer but its like 60 degrees F here right now and colder in the morning
no full length mirrors in the house RIP

maybe he lives in the southern hemisphere ya dongus

Best

please tell me you're gay/bi

Ayyyyyee ;)

nope
sorry about your eyes

moonman

>diy joggers
these look retarded senpai. just sweatpants with unnatural looking rips in them. at least distressed jeans project an idea about the wearer. what are you trying to accomplish.

why does everyone like you so much

forever laughing at that low waisted pants/shirt tuck combo. you think you look so cool don't you.

Good

They're like this bc of your tucked in shirt/low waisted pants shitier

ID on shoes pls
I'm prob a ne

I'm sure I'm a nigger for asking this but,
Shoes ID?