Every Day Carry

ITT: Post your every day carry and we will tell you why it's shit and you should kys

>eu passport
Gay

You need to make this thread around 10:00 PM EST so the American kids can sneak their dad's gun and pretend they carry it around like a mysterious badass who totally has to defend himself from niggers

Heh yeah I say niggers on the internet because I totally say it in real life all the time especially to their nigger faces lmao what are they going to do I have a gun after all :^)

I get to enter 156 countries without a visa, compared to 155 with your US passport :^)

also it's literally called a kingdom, how effay is that

Belgium is a non country, and I'm not American bitch boy. You were literally created to stop France or Germany from becoming more powerful. Faggot.

I didn't post solely because the police took my gun after I got caught shooting on ranch property. Not all /k/ posters dress like the autista militia.

I'd take a new one but I cant find my camera battery

whats the music player?

zune hd

lice lizards dude

boring, but creative

>taking a photo of your phone with a mirror
this is so humble and pure

What kind of looks do you get for shooting film?

like most people even remember what film is

my guess is most people just think he's shooting digital

who /polaroids/ here?

Well I have several different film cameras but I never get any looks when I bring my film compacts

If I bring an slr or a larger film camera people notice. I've had several older people tell me they miss theirs or people ask me where I get my development done

Never shot polaroid in public but I adore my spectra

rate

I'm unnecessarily jealous of those stingrays.

Tryhard.

Brava.

nice 1520, mine is white

always preffered white

broke the screen two months ago, bought the exact same phone again though :^)

>Tryhard.

What gives you that impression?

>film camera
>What gives you that impression?

>saving mine and posting it as your own
Fuck right off

nice xa famalia

If I was really a 'tryhard' I'd carry around my dslr or something ridiculous all day but at the end of the day the best camera is the one that's on you and this is perfectly adequate for the two dollars I paid for it

I'd love a ricoh gr or something to replace it as my carry but for now I love not having to worry about battery life or load up times and it's a particularly enjoyable camera to use

And the image quality is perfectly adequate even when using regular consumer grade film like the fujicolor 200 I've been throwing through it

Here's a snap from the test roll I took to see if it worked

nice

thanks

when it eventually dies I'll be pretty sad because I really love this little cam

>film camera
>film
>something you can easily screw up
>try hard

kek

I'd use my sx70 more often if i could afford the film packs.

damn bro i wouldn't mess with you

B E L G I E
E
L
G
I
E

good

lmao, them thrift shop "weapons"

dude weed lmao

I used to have that sword second from the bottom as a pre-teen!
There were also another one with eaglewings for 'muh duality

It's actually pretty easy to not screw up when using film especially since that XA is so easy to use. My mju-ii is even easier but it can miss focus since its autofocus

Yes, but it isn't necessarily something you can give an average person nowadays considering so many are just used to using a cell phone or any sort of digital camera that offers live view and fast burst rates.

пидop

Well considering the XA is aperture priority all you need to do is set the aperture and focus and the mju-ii is just completely automatic

I could hand my mju-ii to anyone and they'd be able to take a picture without any instructions

That being said I'd rather not hand my cameras to anyone

You should be flattered.

based