Are drugs Veeky Forums? And if so which ones?

Are drugs Veeky Forums? And if so which ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdhBuU5oraI
youtube.com/watch?v=_Do_07MUcKs
youtube.com/watch?v=gMrH_UdPrY8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chug DXM syrup up ur own ass

Opiates (except codeine cuz it sucks) and psychedelics

acid i say while tripping on acid

Capsules are way better
Weed
Acid
Shrooms
Opiates
Hippy Crack
Speed
MDMA
Etc.
Crack/heroin or any addiction at all == very uneffay imo

>addictions aren't effay
>opiates
Ok dude

Oh look it's THIS thread again. Why do people even bother asking this shit?
>I-I was about to take this pill but effay told me it wasn't cool

Xanax, opiates, coffee, cigarettes.
I do psychedelics and weed but they're not Veeky Forums until my tie-dye is.

Codeine and cocaine. Period.
Heroin is passé and the rest is just cheap teen revival.

>tfw when been looking for a whole year but still cant find anyone who sells LSD shrooms or DMT

I'll never explore the the metaphysical world and meet the mechanical elves.

Has anyone ever done opium? I would like to grow some poppies and try it but am also scared of having a crippling drug addiction. Have stuck to psychs, weed, and booze so far.

>codeine

no. if you've ever talked to a person who's on lean you know why.

ket, 2cb and MDMA
also obscure research chemicals

>only the drugs im addicted to are Veeky Forums

AL-LAD

why not use the darknet like any civilized person

ketamine, but especially in the UK there is a horrendous stigma around it for quite literally no reason so be careful about who and how you tell people about it

psychedelics are great but experiences should only be shared where appropriate

benzos (not used to get "barred out bro!!!")

LSD

No drugs aren't Veeky Forums

Opiates will run and ruin your life.

Speed is probably the only drug that actually helps you function and love it but you can spiral out of control on it and destroy your heart.

If any drug is Veeky Forums it's amphetamines in moderation.

Don't do it. My buddy did exactly that. He had to taper off with kratom but now he eats that disgusting fucking powder all the time.

I work at a rehab center with addicts. Just avoid opiates, they're too addictive.

Meth and opiates bring in the most youngsters with opiates being number one. And heroin looks fucking disgusting in person. I bag searched a kid who shoots heroin yesterday and saw his spoon, needles, and the little gravel looking heroin. Kid is 22 and has never had a job. His dad dropped him off and drove away.

inhaling the odor of feces

only pshychs and mdma are Veeky Forums

lsd is pretty cool

youtube.com/watch?v=AdhBuU5oraI

youtube.com/watch?v=_Do_07MUcKs

wtf is hippy crack

Nitrous oxide aka laughing gas

just grow your mushrooms, easy as fuck

Drugs are only as Veeky Forums are the person using them are.

A burnout stoner that wears Bob Marley shirts that haven't been washed in weeks isn't Veeky Forums, but someone well-groomed that knows to smoke in the right context is probably just fine.

There are some drugs that often come up in the fashion world (e.g. cigarettes), or even have certain styles associated with them (Xanax and whatever that core is with the chokers and dutch braids and black and white theme). Still - it all comes down to the person. Just like how wearing some Rick piece isn't going to magically make you Veeky Forums.

Peace.

this

>opiates effay
>heroin uneffay
Kid, you need a lesson in psychoactive substances

exactly someone who casually uses drugs as an extension of them self purely for enjoyment is cool

a reliance on a drug to have fun or be themself isnt cool because it suggests that they're really not that interesting in the first place

cook your own dmt you lazy simpleton

I guess I have to agree but in context generally drugs are only as cool as the user and addiction sucks but the high of codeine and coke are a pretty effay one. Like, lsd, weed, meth, mdma make you look like a loser, the others build some confidence on you. But still, addiction=so not effay

openly bragging about drug use is not effay, tho some drugs are effay. A joint to wind down after work is chill, generally joints are better than blunts, tho that all depends on your personal aesthetic. Smoking out of anything like a bong, spoon, or bubbler is shit. Vaping dry herb or concentrates is chill, and is acceptable to do on bathroom breaks at work even. Most psychedelics are effay, again just don't brag. Also don't use the excuse of "I'm doing it to reach a higher plane of conciousness" if you're just dropping acid and gnashing shrooms. It can be effay to talk about life altering experiences with ayahuasca or other very powerful drugs of the like. Also, any drug given to you at a party is lit.

opiates are for losers lmao and codeine is the least fatal of them all

thanks doc

he likes to huff whipped cream cans user, don't pay him any mind.

I get my dexedrine and dextrostat special delivered bc adderall isn't Veeky Forums enough for me

Tattoo this on the inside of your eyelids

being barred out and sloppy isn't Veeky Forums at all

I've tried and they died :( (I'm not that user)

Man wtf I took some acid today and literally did nothing but build a wood desk.

Xanax

This. xd

Just buy 1p-lsd as long as it's still leagal

nice pic and agreed

>tfw I drunk messaged avey some weird shit
feelsbadman, embarrassed to even listen to them now

yeah opiates aren't that Addictive as you think. after surgery a lot of people get opiates, and not everyone gets addicted. opiates make you addicted in the wrong set

estrogen

I'll be your girl if you feed me hormones

if i could reply to you user with the same gif i would

entheogens you silly boy. entheogens can improve your life.

Having the confidence and means to figure out little things like "which drugs do I enjoy and out of those, which can I handle without embarrassing myself?" without consulting a website is probably the most effay thing out there if that word has any meaning at all

youtube.com/watch?v=gMrH_UdPrY8

pretty much anything but psychedelics is Veeky Forums

ASAP ROCKY AM I RIGHT?!

Xanax
Speed
Cocaïne
LSD
Caffeine

Only right awnser.

benzos
MD
heroin
LSD

Tanks are Veeky Forums. Crackers are not.

ALL LAD