Is it possible to pull off a fedora these days without looking autistic?

Is it possible to pull off a fedora these days without looking autistic?

no

no

no

nope

a pair of fashion shows and it even won't be perceived ironic

/thread

Yes
They look best with fingerless gloves, socks with sandals, and board shorts

made a thread about this once, we agreed that you have to be black or asian and 55+ years old to have a chance at least

saw Jamiroquai pulling off a fedora pretty often but it has to be that fancy, slightly colorful summer look and you have to be skinny.

and famous and not autistic and good looking in general

an ironic straw fedora in a summer fit maybe?

Why do people even wear hats in this day and age?

I would guess so, yeah..

Are cuban/panama hats okay? They're like casual fedoras. I wear them occasionally during the summer.

This isn't "pulling it off", nor does it look fashionable.
It's just that nobody cares because Jay Kay is an older famous dude who makes music.

yes
>confidence > looks
if you contradict me your are prob. insecure about yourself

>>confidence > looks

Indeed.

If you have a stylish wardrobe (think preppy white banker/lawyer) and the hat matches your outfit, you can pull it off.

If you are trying to wear a fedora with a pony t-shirt and sneakers, please kill yourself.

As a general rule, I would say very young guys(17-21) with baby faces, can't really pull off the hat.

>This isn't "pulling it off", nor does it look fashionable.

oh I think it does. I'm just anxious about buying a beach straw hat trilby or fedora myself before I'm 33 years old. still don't know if it would suit me but it does suit him for the most part.

>beach straw hat trilby

Wear your best outfit that would match said hat, walk into the hat store, find your size, try on the hat, stare at yourself in the mirror for however long it takes to decide yay or nay. If you like the way the hat looks on your head, your confidence will radiate and no one will think negatively.

No, next

Unless you're Michael Jackson. If you're not him, then no.

seems like good advice. thanks, m8.

you don't

Corey Taylor in music video of Snuff.

Yes. All hats are pull-offable with the right attire.

The right attire is not a leather trenchcoat, graphic tees and fingerless gloves.

If you have to ask than no. The only people that get away with it are older or famous people that radiate confidence, and if you're on Veeky Forums that's probably not you.

no

yes if youre a stylish black man or an older white man

Still looks shit

try
post results

not anymore...unless you're some old man. You could probably get away with it at the beach and if it were a cheap straw one to block out the sun.

what really killed it were the autists that wore it all the time with everything. You don't wear it with jeans and a trench coat. You don't wear it with a graphics shirt.

the fedora might make a comeback in about a decade after all the mlp/katanafags die off

even asking this means A you´re ugly B you´re insecure as fuck
dont wear it you´ll only look like a faggot, faggot. hats like this are exclusive for real men who have big dicks none of you Veeky Forums fags have confidence to pull it off without looking like sad bronies

Fucking gay retard nigger faggot in the corner over there <
I wish every fat person on earth would have a heart attack at the same time and fall dead on the ground.

do you have tourette´s syndrome? if so, i feel sorry for you. the parents must´ve had hard time raising this embarrasment