Alpha M

Why the fuck does this guy think he's the men's fashion guru? What gives him any fashion authority?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P_EEunhQi3g
youtube.com/watch?v=S49_1clnGkk
mensstylecon.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the thick girth of his penis

U mad bro cuck?

anyone can be anything with enough confidence

Let the man do his thing.
He gives legitimate basic advice to people that dress like retards.

How does he find clothes that fit his 5'4" frame?

Through his ungodly collection of various online stores.

He seems like a genuinely nice guy that enjoys helping men in need. Why don't you fuck off OP

Can this be confirmed?

>He gives legitimate basic advice to people that dress like retards.
This.

Complaining that his advice isn't cutting edge is like complaining that a kindergarten teacher isn't teaching Fourier transforms

Good analogy.

His stuff is for people who are learning to dress nice and do other shit, Basic Level so to speak, although some stuff he says I don't agree with. Over time they'll outgrow his stuff and move on to other stuff

So yes he has more authority than your faggot-ass.

This, his target audience is very regular guys who just want to not look like trash, and don't have massive budgets/don't really care too much. You could do worse as a starting point, but unless you're strictly into /menswear/ his content doesn't last you very long and his personality will probably make you not want to stick around.

>What gives him any fashion authority?

He has a good following and business going on, so yeah thats why.

Stop being a bitter cuck and start your own business. Then maybe you'll have a couple of aspie Veeky Forumsggots supporting you.

He gives decent advice, he's the best for guys who dress like tards and have no idea of how to improve their appearance.

He gives basic advice for people who want to ditch the vidya/MLP shirts and start dressing like a semi-competent adult, which he does better at than we do/MFA does.

This is the guy that taught me to shave my balls so he has my respect.

i can agree on this. Unlike OP who is a real faggot.

Hi everyone. Thought id ask in this thread. Im currently in the process of losing weight (down 40lbs :D) . im male, 175lbs, and 5'7ish. At what weight do i need to get to to start being effay ?

everyone should watch always fresh apparel desu
way better

lmfao

RIP, he killed himself

youtube.com/watch?v=P_EEunhQi3g

12% body fat so your clothes will still fit decent when you're 10%

Pretty awesome fella, I'd take him to Blimpies for a butt fucking, if you know what I'm saying.

He has a wife but he's obviously super effeminate and flamboyant. Do you think he fucks dudes behind his wife's back?

Same hahahahha

He gives young men/people behind the curve basic but valuable advice. I don't agree with all of his stylistic choices, but ultimately I think he's doing a service for society.

Who cares.
Most people here are into mlp, hentai, loli, cp, knees and feet which worries me more than whatever he does

I wonder if there is something about this place that attracts footfags in larger than usual numbers or if there are just this many footfags in the general population and the anonymity of this place allows them to shed their embarrassment

Alpha manlet

Looks that everyone agrees that he is good but very basic. According to Veeky Forums, what should be the next logical step?

he gets paid well for his fashion taste while u shit post on Veeky Forums all day for free. he wins

I live in Atlanta and he lives in a suburb outside of Atlanta. I used to get my hair cut at the salon where he takes all of his "makeover" clients to. I ran into him recently while he was filming one of his makeover vids, he was super nice, friendly, kinda wanted to chat more than I did desu.

>Oh shit, it's Aaron from youtube
>he's filming one of those makeover things, neat
>oh great, there's a camera pointing at me
>although I appreciate his videos for what they are, I'm not a "subscriber" nor do I ever look to his videos for advice
>gotta get out of here before he starts asking if I'm a fan of his channel

Good question. I agree Alpha M. is great at turning neckbeard NEETs into functional human beings.

But for men who already have an understanding of hygiene and style I like Antonio from Real Men Real Style, his content is a more focused on stylish dress clothes. And not what is "trendy" now, which is what most of Veeky Forums seems to be into.

youtube.com/watch?v=S49_1clnGkk

literally who? well either way, the answer to your question is people like you who discuss his person and what he says.

wololol

Maybe a month or two on MFA. Gives you more in depth knowledge on how clothes should fit, color combination, wardrobe basics, quality over quantity, and a little bit of inspo. The after that I feel as if they limit you to mostly menswear. Then hang out here or on artist pages. People are pretty vain on both but its more avant garde centered. After that stop using the internet for fashion except to watch fashion shows. Some trips have already reached the final step. Some people came here to early but we are all on our way to our Veeky Forums graduation.

>MFA

What's MFA? New here.

no1 cares

>>>mfa

shill

>You will never get to go to StyleCon and hang out and make friends with a bunch of successful, well mannered men who know how to act/dress their age and have their act together
>You're stuck with faggots on Veeky Forums who think drop crotch sweatpants are a worthwhile investment.

Im 5'11 and 150 which is still a bit big so if you're 5'7 try 110 - 120 maybe

/r/mfa on reddit. it's not absolutely terrible since the community is super optimistic, but that tends to be a bad thing in the long run

you need to lose at least 35~40lb to not be chubby
congrats on your weight loss so far man

Aw that's nice. I'm glad to know he's not a cunt irl

He is stuck in 2003. And very old school in the worst way possible, his channel shouldn't exist.

>StyleCon
Why won't you go to StyleCon? Is it invite only?

This is style boys. Forget sneakers, and t-shirts. If you want to dress like a man, learn from this video.

mensstylecon.com/

>pinstripe suit

how can he mentally give fashion advice

/thread

>He is stuck in 2003
You got your new joggers and yezzy sneakers? You trend following troglodyte.

You've gotta be kidding me...

yep but they still tend to be more open to criticism than the teen sub, /r/teenfa

this is why i hate all those menswear and crazy pattern suit middle age crysis idiots

What does mens style look like to you?

>110lbs
>man

nigga what. At that height 140lbs is perfect

I don't disagree. As much as I like menswear, it's pretty clear that whole thing is one big circle jerk where self-important life gurus wax poetic about their idiosyncratic and ultimately unsupported view of society .

It's pretty much the same guy: some generic dude who got fit/fashionable while getting their business degree and suddenly now considers themselves an authority on the subject. With a few exceptions (AJ Harbinger, who seems to have a Ph.D, and a few of the guys who appear to be vets), most of the guys haven't ever really held a job that doesn't generally fall into the nasty pit that is "marketing"/"sales." It's hard to respect guys who pretty much live and breathe Internet marketing and pretending to dress up in nice suits whenever they leave their Internet cave, even if there is some element of what they do which is helpful. It's the same group that brought us asinine shit like bulletproof coffee, special sex pillows, overpriced straight razor shaving, "artisanal" pocket squares, etc.

I genuinely like menswear. I dislike the bearded, sprezzatura shit that those guys embody. It's masturbatory and unrealistic.

>It's masturbatory and unrealistic

How is it unrealistic? Wearing suits and dress shoes everyday....

So the clothes you like, but you dislike the men wearing them because they are youtube fashionistas?

>How is it unrealistic? Wearing suits and dress shoes everyday....
Which is something I do, minus weekends.

The difference is approach. Real clothing wears apart and otherwise has to be lived with, these guys have formatted their lives to allow a degree of artifice. I suspect that - if they had real jobs requiring real work and practicality - they would care a lot less about spending way too long doing some sort of overly-fancy shaving regimen or obsessing over their haircut.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate effort. But it's kinda like girls who post really fancy pictures of themselves on Instagram - 0.1% reality, 99.9% staging.

Wow I pretty much agree with 100% of this post. Here, have a free (You)

It's not that it's invite only, it's just that it's only two years old and space fills up super quickly.

glad you're back bby