Denim jacket inspo?

Denim jacket inspo?

Other urls found in this thread:

asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Denim-Jacket-With-Hood-in-Mid-Wash/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5909296&cid=3606&Rf989=4996&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Blue&totalstyles=78&gridsize=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why he have tags on his shoes

what do you think about levis trucker jackets, Veeky Forums? anything I should watch out for?

stay away from anything with predistressing like whiskers or shit like that, try to get a more even wash. if the fades are from actual wear then it's acceptable. avoid blended materials.

Get a vintage one off ebay or something. Look for ones with numbered chest sizes eg 42L, as they tend to fit better in my experience, and size up by one or two as they have probably been washed and dried a lot.

Where my sherpa bros at?

very nice

fuck off you fucking skinny cuck faggot you make me fucking sick

lol cuck

Weird ass

u r soooooooooooooooooo gay

its a bit too small mate

ayy lmao that's the head mod at r/teenfa

her ass is normal, just wow is that cut unforgiving to her crevices

possibly modelling new products for a store maybe?

Take off the jacket and I'd give my vagina to you

Hey lads, just copped this apc jacket and really dig it just not sure about the colour, howd I do?

it kind of looks like she's altered the seam that's supposed to be there

It fine. apc isn't the best brand, but it's hard to go wrong with a plain jacket like that.

Is it possible to cop this?

or this: asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Denim-Jacket-With-Hood-in-Mid-Wash/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5909296&cid=3606&Rf989=4996&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Blue&totalstyles=78&gridsize=3

>90% cotton, 10% viscose
i don't like the hood. and asos is a pretty terrible place to get clothing anyway.

id on glasses?

CarlTheCuckcore, idk probably warby parker

oliver peoples

based sean