Eyewear

Interested in some rimless round glasses. Any suggestions? Anyone have experience with titanium hingeless frames like pic related? Also Eyewear General.

Bump?

those look good. they are different atleast

holy fuck im so over transparent frames.

>be me
>own pic related
>go to cafe for vinyl club meeting
>at least 5 other people with clear frames in all shapes
>tfw you are going to go buy new meme glasses this saturday to escape this feel.

heres what im going to get saturday. i haven't seen these around much where im from besides on international students at my uni. but who gives a fuck about them they only hang out and around other asians anyways.

i like both

To be honest i think you should stop caring so much about what other people are wearing. but the frames are good so i guess it's alright.

>vinyl club meeting
wew

While transparent frames are kind of a meme, as long as they look good on your face you are fine. Don't sweat things like this. If you have the cash, buy a new pair. If you can't be bothered, remember that normies probably love them. They think they're a little different and """"""""trendy"""""""""". Imo they look ok unless you dress like a tryhard hipster.

anyone know how to get glasses online with insurance? i have an appointment this friday but i want to get some glasses from a different place if i have to get any

No clue m8. Ask your optometrist.
Also, checked

it hurts cause i truly do love the versatility of the frames im definitely not going to drop them completely because of what happen maybe just get a rotation going with different frames

im gonna post some wire frame inspo now i guess

thoughts?

very inoffensive

snooze

Bland, but could look nice depending on what you wear/what your face looks like.

Nice nigga

Any suggestions for frames that would look ok with transition lenses?
I know they're kinda dadmode, but fuck my eyes I need them, I just don't want to be a complete tool.

Transitions are not worth it. I had a pair of glasses with transitions lenses that I wore for about 3 years and they kind of just suck. It takes them like 10 minutes to switch from clear to tinted and take another 10 to switch back. If you have to go inside somewhere after being in the sun it's like walking into a cave. Not only that but they look pretty trash. I suggest you just get a cheap pair of prescription sunglasses.

I wore a hinged Silhouette frame for three consecutive prescriptions over almost six years, late teens into mid twenties. Tremendously durable and comfortable, but they do need regular maintenance to stay tight. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the advice m8.
Those are some knockoff versions of the real thing. I went to my optometrist and the titanium hingeless frames similar to pic related were near $400. Not sure what brand they were.

Please post more.. i would like to know some nice brand from Europe,especially from Belgium and The Netherland

What kind of glasses would look best on me? I'm considering roundish frames.

Also, ignore the half blink.

you could probably rock these, but that may just be me saying that because you were blinking/azn

I posted the entire magazine in the pastebin

Are Steve Jobs's glasses effay and is so does anyone know where I can cop something similar to them?

What are the most inoffensive gasses I could possibly buy?

All glasses look pretty bad for me, but I can't get contacts

wayfarers are basically the default millennial glasses

that's why they would be offensive to me
2010 hipster glasses

holy shit those look bad on him

maybe try rectangular frames? like the ones your middle aged average joe neighbours all wear. makes no statement whatsoever, besides maybe that you don't particularly care about how you look.

just get your prescription covered and get them online

why

idk they look to small for his face

the look fine shut up dumbass
he's stupid ignore him

You have more of a roundish face so I'd suggest something more rectangular. Still, you could probably pull off round glasses as well.

Anyone able to suggest frames to fit a roundish face? I wear contacts during the day, but at night in my apartment I take them out and put on glasses. Would like some that don't look shit. Not wanting anything extravagant or flashy, but something that just looks good.

>Excuse the shitty mirror photo. Took the photo in anticipation of one of these threads.

if we're going by conventional Veeky Forumsshion wisdom, you should choose something angular.

you have a soft face with little striking features so i'd suggest bold glasses; dark and thick frames
but then you just want to wear them at home and bold glasses are not comfy
pic related is an example of what would be a compromise and i think would look good on you

alternatively if you want to go less rectangular and more rounded, consider "malcom x" glasses

Even though they're kind of a meme, clear frames would fit your style well.

Really? I mean, I'm fine with trying new frames. my old ones are angular like and a few people told me when seeing me with them on that "You're not a glasses person."
but I've had those since I was a kid and never thought to try more rounded ones like because my face is a bit more round, and I thought the general rule was round face=angled frames or vice versa. I do like the clear look though so I might try to find something like Any other suggestions would be much appreciated though.

shh bb is ok

These are really cool glasses from takahiro and I really want them despite them being mad expensive. I also think rimless round glasses with colored lenses would be sorta neat but I'm not 100% sure about it. I kinda like the idea of it even if it doesn't work super well. But I feel like it'd still be kinda funny or neat to just have them around.

Expensive frames are a meme. You can surely get something cheaper and near identical. Also I'm not much of a fan of coloured lenses, but that's just me.

yeah i get what you mean, but if you take care of them well, i feel they're worth it if you have means to buy it. plus i also like the stuff takahiro does so if i really had the money for it, i'd get it.

That's true. If you have the cash, go for it. Just saying though, as a person who wore glasses for 12ish years, as much care as you take, they're going to break. Nearly no exeptions.

huh? not that guy but I haven't broken a pair of glasses since I was a child, and that was only once

Where do u get hot posters?

Anyone know here I can glasses like these?

you look like patrick perkins