Pants - Number Nine D Ring
Shoes - Ann D lace ups

Thoughts?

Tshirt makes you look like a highschooler

lmfao

>not including "waywt" in the op post
>not making it searchable in the catalog

you should be ashamed

A 10/10 fit if I ever saw one. A fusion of styles drawn together to farm an avant-garde masterpiece of fashion. The footwear is clearly a centrepiece of this perfectly amalgamated outfit - clearly a throwback to early 1950s clown attire, while also incorporating some more modern clown elements รก la late 80s early 90s Weber Bros. Now the silhouette of the footwear may hark back to these early elements of clowning, but the off-kilter tying of the laces is clearly paying homage to early 17th century British Ship of the Line fashion through the use of this rare British Naval knot. In the pants we clearly are seeing some elements of Americana with a classic black denim that provides a flawless transition from shoe > pant. Such a transition may look simple, but pulling it off with such expertise is anything but. A real traditional look through the leg is cut abruptly when we come to the waist and we are presented with some of the more experimental aspects of the fit - the hoodie. Alone the hoodie is a conversation piece, but the way this is worn it's a not just a conversation piece between friends of fellow fashion afficianados, it's cause for a general assembly. The contrast of dark - light is clearly a social commentary metaphor on the current state of ethnic relations within the global community - such a statement incorporated into fashion is truly an aspirational movement that will affect fashion in future days. Additionally, the rolled sleeves on the hoodie also say "hey, the ethnic tension is not OK and I am ready to get dirty to solve this problem". Beneath the hoodie is what looks like a plain back T, heh... anything but.. it's braided from the OPs own hair (head AND pubic) and is a unique one of a kind item with a truly interesting story.

Overall this fit is flawless, I'm not sure Veeky Forums is entirely ready for such forward thinking yet. I think ultimately, this fit will be lost on the masses.

New jeans and shirt. Rate?

honestly not that bad if youre starting out. lurk more Veeky Forumsm

Yeah discovered this place about a week ago and been trying to become more effay since.

vetements
slp
rick
gucci mane

Whats wrong with your body proportions?

pretty good
try different shoes maybe
less formal
also maybe different colored socks

what shoes would you suggest? I need to get some kind of more casual shoe

Which T-shirt looks best?

f/w 2017

i choose neither

Imagine having this perfect brand assortment and still looking like a high schooler

howdy hey duderinos

and heres the back!

1) turn down your ISO
2) do your pants actually say 'SKINNY' on them?

thx for the tip, and ya its a patch

Can't see much but location was a must

Palewave or something idk

this is inoffensive, but the problem is that everyone who owns a white tee gets cps and stonewash and says palewave. it'd be nice if there was some cream, pink, or just something more. the jeans are a nice fit though.

>summer
>cold as fuck

too good for Veeky Forums

right, dont usually fw floral t shirts but this looks quite good

Thanks for feedback! Jeans are actually naked and famous sky blue, very interesting colour/texture that's a bit different from stonewashed. I'm on the lookout for a dusty pink T, might dye one up myself.

both mallcore trash

How about this? What about with a black cardigan?

this is chill, floral shirts are generally pretty bad but this isnt terrible

damir doma hi tops, everything else is irrelevant

>Alone the hoodie is a conversation piece, but the way this is worn it's a not just a conversation

Just graduated this year, so I'm okay with this

good but what is that flannel bit

you have the most enjoyable fits man, they are quite simple but with a very peculiar style, good to have you back.
also i love your 'skinny' pants

how tall are you btw? im sure you've already answered this but i dunt remember

this is why i hate wywt! You are wearing a crew neck sweatshirt, black shoes, and jeans. Is that special? did you really pt this together or just put it on. Some random guy just going to work could just throw that on by accident. Yes you managed to wear fucking clothes good job asshole.

Ayyy lmao boyyy
It's not ramones, tigh them properly u fuccboi retard

5"3'

Earthtones interest me

that foot

best in thread
burn both of them. if i had to choose right is best fit.
id on shoes?
sick pants, did you make them yourself?
lose the watch, it kills your fit. and the pants make your thigh/ass look huge af. i would change that. maybe just wear some black skinnys that aren't skin tight.

im the one with the pants, i patched them distressed them and cropped them a bit

u right, i wasn't feeling the watch it's too mfa for the vibes. can't wear jeans to work tho, and my thigh/ass ARE huge af so why bother

wtc patchs?

thanks duder, im 6'10"

It looks cool actually. Imagine how i fuck you in that toilet into your huuuuuuge assy

the laces are actually way too long when i tie em normally so this fixes that

you can't wear jeans to work? get some straight legged trousers, and change your shoes when you do. get a f-91w for your watch lmao idk that's probably even worse.
lmao wtf.

10/10 fit
Dope fit today dude tell doggo I say hi
Not too big on the patch but the fit is great

the skinny and sesh patches i cut out of an old sesh shirt, got a wedidit patch on there and one from inner decay

Feelin pretty tricky today

kill the boots, and something about your posture or your hair makes me want to punch you. other than that pretty good.
wear a shirt underneath so i can't tell where your pants stop.

I put a vest on don't worry xx

i like the longsleeve broski

cop a new face.

Thats my spare

you cant punch me faggot, ill fucking shank you then make a wallet out of your dog

will you stop if i call you daddy ;)

Hahahahaha

woah man that right there might get you banned off the four chan.
calm down

check my fit

fob/10

privet rebyata

podkat v 2016m? slabovato, dorogusha

link on shoes?

lmao utter trash

a shto, podkat uzhe ne v mode? znaju shto slabavato, zato ujutno. bivaet i huzhe

NB's 565

thanks

this looks like it should work but it doesnt

criticism

Trying out new stuff :)
Any thoughts?

THE BAIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ayy

ganggang

same thing but different

the pants are amazing. what did the skinny patch come from?

My first post, hope you like it :-)

love it

thanks! i cut it out of a team sesh shirt i had that shrank really bad

P I N O Y
I
N
O
Y

I was here first u tryna jack my style boi????

Shoes are calvin klein collection samples

Then why would you pick this fit to roast?
Why not any of these? It's not like these are pushing any boundaries.

fit battle loser ip banned

He looks better.

i feel like youre asked this every time but what boots are those?

Good thing I'm on my phone ::^^)))
I agree the UC jacket is sicc
ANDY MEULEMEMESTER SCAMALAMODINGERDONGERS

its a cold day to be a domestic terrorist

Why even post?

Pirate vibes

cause i'm coming to bomb your house, why else

id on shoes?

im going to look for clothing with large text when I go thrift shopping and do something like that for sure.

b l a c k

tubulars