Please help me decide what to do with my hair, I'm 20 years old and my ear hole are permanent

Please help me decide what to do with my hair, I'm 20 years old and my ear hole are permanent.

2/2

Get a side part, youngling

Any trim to it? I could try this right now

naah, your hair seems long enough already. If you don't have any hair product, just get the hair wet it and comb it. There's no other possibility for your hair unless you want to get that annoying modern undercut

I considered it, but like you said annoying modern undercut lol

trim that shit

Thank you for your advice friend :)

yee might need some trimming, hair n top looks much longer than on the sides and back

just don't do this and you'll be ok

I only have this and scissors do you guys think I have what it takes?

Why is your face so moist

beard growth creme, for the spots missing hair

:( senpai

reconsider your values, vanity (or any one thing) taking such a high place in life is often indicative of some other aspect/s being underdeveloped

2 x 4 = 8
3 x 3 = 9
you feel me?

you're clearly clever enough to research avenues of self improvement and apply them, but I think you're not seeing the forest for the trees

Dafuq

this

he's saying if you care so god damn much about your spotty beard growth or 'bad' hair you should reconsider your priorities and stop being such a loser, there's other things to worry about

at least that's what I got from it

Well when you receive gifts you use them, It was a gift so I used it and will continue to until i'm through with it . Also 1 hour later picture coming up

yay first time cutting my own hair

fuck u this looks good mine is still a bieber mess

Hitler youth that shit

dr

holy fuck finally someone in this board with hair exactly like mine
gonna do exactly what you're doing senpai