can you name some designers of color?

the next potus

oh yea, anyone else?

>designers of color

also nobody here ever implies that

>Implying asians aren't poeple of color

>consumers think "designers of colour" aren't as good
>says consumers are cucked
I don't think you understand the buzzword you're using, friend.

>people of color
fuck I hate that term. it's putting every non-white in the same category and it just sounds fucking retarded
like what, white isn't a color? and if not why are asians considered "people of color"?
stupid euphemism shit

>implying designers of color aren't just as good as white/asian designers

they're not. stay mad non-whites.

People of color just means non white. It's a way to take the problems of one minority group and make it the problem of every minority group.

I'm Mexican and seriously look Aztec as fuck and have had black people get mad at me for not supporting BLM because "We're all POC and in this together".
What's even funnier is the Asians who think they're oppressed in the US, the only thing they can complain about is people assuming they're smart and fetishizing their race. It's fucking retarded.

Ashish
Grace Wales bonner
Stephen burrows
Rio
Agi of agi and Sam
Telfar (the goat)
Shayne
Oliver rousteing
Every single vogue queen who made and tailored her own outfits

This is so easy mode try harder

I hope you realize most of the "white designers" are actually just passing off work from their Asian bitch assistants as their own... And white people stopped making clothes about 20 years ago... So you really can't be into fashion whatsoever without accepting the fact that a non-white person was directly responsible for whatever you're wearing. Sorry kiddo

>still all fuccbo1 nignogs are wearing clothing design by white guys

lel

>kiddo
alright champ.

OP said "designers of color", not including asians who apparently designed everything in the world.
White people invented 90% of all the things you wear, so a nig putting a bow on a t-shirt doesn't mean he invented t-shirts.

>a list of literally whos

come back when you can find anyone actually influential.

Grace Wales Bonner who just won the LMVH prize is apparently not influential

Jun Takahashi?

There was a thread last night with someone asking what brands are designed and made by white people because they didn't want their shit coming from other races. Usually the mods take care of it, but the sentiment exists around here

If you haven't heard at least a few names on there then i don't really think your opinion holds much worth on the subject

The average Asian person in the US is more privileged in a lot of ways than the average white person.

Isn't fashion in it's modern form essentially a French and more specifically Parisian conception? Therefore, aren't we all unjustly appropriating French culture by being interested in fashion? It's like people have no respect for each other anymore. #BlackLivesMatter

I've browsed this board for while now and I only know one of these.

Time to research some of the best currently working designers I guess

>tfw poor asian
it's hard facing my peers desu

>best currently working designers
That's pretty subjective m8, but sure, live on in your #BLM and "we wuz kangs n' shiet" world

The only time I want a nigger touching my clothes is when they're picking the cotton in W. Africa.

>rousteing

you just devalued every single other designer you mentioned, he is such trash

How does mentioning a successful 15-year fashion vet devalue the others just bc you don't like what he did at balmain?

Imagine being so reactionary that you don't even research the designers

even if he is trash, he still is a "person of color"
(as a "person of color" please dont ever use this stupid sjw buzzword)

It doesn't matter what race they are because they'll most likely be a faggot.

only because the only asians who come here these days are wealthy kiddies of corrupt bureaucrats who send them to college here

t. Alberto Barbosa

So you're so butthurt that someone didn't want their clothes being infected by Pickers of Cotton that you made a thread just to complain?

>implying designers of color aren't just as good as white/asian designers
Who the fuck told you that?

desu muslim designers are probably pretty good, their birds are so shit they literally cover them in clothes.

dumb fucking newfag nigger

just hide bait threads if they piss you off

if you get your reddit brand panties in a bunch every time you see the word nigger people will just keep saying it

How does one design a color? Can anyone here give me an example of a new color that no one has seen before?

>uv or infrared colorways in fashion will be the next big thing

just wait

yeah, its like sending a bunch of rich white people to asia and saying white people are privileged because they get treated like gods.

oh wait.

Neither do 99% of the /pol/tards and Ledditors that use it.

dunno why you don't count asians as people of colour. yiging yin is goat