Canvas tote bags

Whats Veeky Forums's consensus on tote bags?
I ser them around all the time and im thinking of getting one since its so easy to carry than a backpack.

Unless you're carrying one for produce they look rather effeminate especially as used in the screenshot you have posted.

I was worried i would look effeminate wearing it. Since girls and only some dudes wear them. But i just like how small it is and you can put anything on it. My backpack is too big.

desu messenger bag is a good middle

I tried it a while back and it honestly felt pretty weird. ended up carrying it in my hand, but I'll just keep doing it until no fucks given.

>messenger bag
fuck no

went from using a messenger bag in my ansty years to a tote bag in my early 20's. It look fine as long as your style is more towards the androgynous side, it just clashes with a lot of mfa styles.

>mfw free tote bag with every rick owens purchase

totes are Veeky Forums

messenger bags are /g/

You should carry tote bags like they're a grocery bag, not a purse like the turbofag in that pic is.

I already posted about this last week because it felt weird but basically when I was carrying a tote over my shoulder like OP pic a guy who was biking past smiled and nodded at me. I assume he was gay and doing the "How you doin'" thing. Haven't really experienced that before. I think it was a good thing.

>tfw not sure how to feel about it

>mfw always buy rick from ssense/grailed/farfetch and never get totes

>easy to carry than a backpack
That's where you're wrong faglord
Canvas totes are tacky at best.

Tfw I'm 5'2", and when I carry the tote like a grocery bag, the bag drags on the ground >.< also in male

I'm*

>mfw always buy rick from ssense/grailed/farfetch and never get totes
wait for real? they remove the totes? wtf?! grailed I understand because everyone on there is a cheap faggot but ssense and farfetch? the fuck?

idk i bought a double layer from farfetch and a leather jacket from ssense
maybe rick just doesn't give them totes

only comes when you buy shoes pleb

Yeah the totes come with shoes. Jackets get the hanger though. Tees don't get shit.

i dont like new shoes because im too lazy to break them in
also i got a drkshdw tote with my detroits is it different with that

i put all my shit in a string bag i got free from a marathon

You probably look like a 12-year-old fresh from soccer camp

So its fine for guys to use tote bags then? Yep, ill just carry it like a grocery bag.

And ill choose a nice print. I found a print on that ig accout that looks like ink blots on the bag. Its nice.

Yeah it's fine to carry one as dude as long as you carry it in a normal way/don't pretend it's a purse.

Do you have one of those bags?

spot the tote bag

Yep, I have a bunch that were freebies.

I use them for groceries or carrying small things that aren't fragile.

>people in rick smiling
posers, fake, photoshopped, north korea pls go

>guy who cant afford rick
pls go

If you dont mind, can i see them?

I cant think of a good print cause most of the bags sold here are quotes and stupid girl prints.

Ill screenshot the tote bag with print i like.

Theyre all just plain bags with corporate/university logos screen printed on them, so they're nothing special.

This looks nice

I got one, I made pic on it by my self. Use it only while shopping meal.

have you ever seen a pic of rick himself

can i see it

the tricky bastard? making money off of 2 million individual trust fund puppies?
I'd be smiling, the biggest troll move in existence.

I don't think you understood the point I was making, rick clothing wearers are 99% of the time edgy