What happened to lunarcore bros?

What happened to lunarcore bros?

cosplaying is for girls

lunarcore was a fucking joke of a style perpetuated by a single autist and a few idiots

it's spread to the rest of Veeky Forums now in the form of (insert whatever)core and (insert whatever)wave

people couldnt afford it so at one point the threads just didnt get any posts anymore. lunarcore is not easy and not cheap to do well, and i doubt anyone who is not familiar with Veeky Forums or reddit fashion would realize the similarities. i still wear it from time to time though

Well, I admit I kinda like the general idea of such aesthetic but desu i would never wear something like this outside

the same what happened to the US Moon landing, it just a hoax

>>it's spread to the rest of Veeky Forums now in the form of (insert whatever)core and (insert whatever)wave
that naming is just fuccbois being fuccbois

we're still around just in space or laying low

Summer happened. With that comes the realisation that "lunarcore" is derivative bullshit trying to get you a one way ticket to Celibacy Vale.

Why, because it might be too boring for the people around you? Fits like the OP are completely conventional, socially acceptable, non-threatening and not out there.

Oh, so summer is now when the board is put back on track by newfags, is that it?

I HAVE TRIED TO KEEP IT ALIVE
>Trips confirm its alive OP

What's the name of that shoe? I always see it here.

I'm wearing that t-shirt right now, nice. Not really lunar core though.

its the most casual version of lunarcore but it still qualifies

CDG Converse Cream

cdg play x converse

Rick Owens x CDG milk Ramones

I agree to an extent. All this core/wave stuff can be really lame. It often promotes uncreativity.

It makes me sad that people have gotten sick of it. I like space. I like dressing like a geophysics contractor stationed at an abandoned habitat on Europa, but it seems like no one shares my vision.

I'll admit, lunarcore always was something of a cosplay fetish, but at least you could build a narrative into your outfit and make it meaningful. That pursuit of narrative is becoming increasingly rare these days as fashion spirals deeper and deeper into the black hole of consumerist oneupmanship.

what was the total amount and price for all that tinfoil to take that picture?

Actually it was an emergency blanket I hung from my wardrobe and crudely photoshopped into the edges of the image. Pretty cheapo desu senpai.

god this fit sucks lol

SUMMERS HERE FOLKS COME ROUND AND GATHER YOUR FRESH MEMES

Oh shit user I had saved your pic from a lunarcore thread months back when we had a few lunarcore generals, the ones that got a lot of posts, with the namefags poor and starman
I loved those but not enough money.

fuuuuck this is so good. w2c jacket

>It makes me sad that people have gotten sick of it
why does this matter

not that guy but it matters because less to no discussion

its summer

ill be back with lunar core this fall/winter

What is that piece of fabric on his mid section that looks like overalls top piece?

Snickers 1673 Service Jacket in Grey Mel.

Ideally it shouldn't matter, but I like to receive some validation and criticism from time to time so that I feel like I'm achieving something meaningful with my interpretation of lunarcore. I write short stories that envision a future of industrial spaceflight, so the subject is rather close to my heart.

Honestly, this looks badass. Something similar to this is my goal for casual.

W2c jacket?

Hey, I like making art on occasion, would you be interested in sharing your writing with me? I'm a big fan of scifi stories. Maybe we can collab on something.

buying expensive shit to look like a granny... only Veeky Forums is this retarded

W2c pants?

Hell if I know, that's just a picture I found in the internet. Afaik they could be custom made by this guy in th photo

>expensive
>granny
How did you get either of that?

bump

No you didn't, you look like any other under -20 into fashion.

You're not wearing all shades of white/creme nor had a subtle techwear look.

But here's your (you) you attention whoring faggot.

Knoch makes them himself

w2c a lunarcore backpack? under 200€. only piece i am struggling with.

I wanna know where you buy those Nasa t-shirts from.

my wet dream/10

Are these lunarcore?

No

Equally cringeworthy question; what about these?

I'm not sure, I don't like the texture but maybe it's just the photo's quality, what are they made of?
Maybe, what would you pair them with?

I don't know. They're way too bright.

these are very good.
huh? astronauts wear white

may as well put on a bunch of fencing gear

ID on jacket?

Interesting idea, but that would be very costly, so nah...

I can imagine someone going crazy with blank canvas and a sewing machine

>implying fencing gear is not the most fashionable

Amazon

When i get my first solid job im going to build a lunarcore set or two. Im a geologist and im tepidly working my way to space. Going oil industry first to save up some cash but hope to mine asteroids or lunar surface eventually. Dont give up fellow astronaut dreamer.

lol hey it is me. so flattrered im being used in an inspo thread. thanks lol

W2c shoes?

Part of me kind of wishes jumpsuits were a thing.

For women they have made a small comeback. Not that it's selling. I've just seen a few places carry some jump suits for women. I remembered my Mom mentioning she would go to surplus stores for jumpsuits. She is glad the trend is dead and was horrified when I told her it's a thing again.

I don't think that experience in oil industry could be very useful in space, I guess space mining would rather focus on REE or metals than hydrocarbons

> perpetuated by a single autist and a few idiots
So was plant in backpack core and now that has a photo spread in Men's Non No

>has never watched Alien, the main inspiration for lunarcore

You don't seem to get my point m8.
Even in Alien they were exploiting ORE, that is metal and not any kind of hydrocarbon like oil or methane.
Most of the hydrocarbons has been generated from organic matter, and you don't see much of that in space. There are exceptions to this, but as we see it now, the future of spce mining lies with metals like nickel, iron, cobalt.
Oil exploitation techniques are totally different from ore efploitation techniques, that's why I said that work experience in oil industry is not going to be useful in space.

POET COME BACK
;''(

Bump

w2c???

Neil Barrett collab ones are better.

nice but I would like them better in all-gray or all-white

True but Im just using it as a launching pad. I dont know lol. Im just doing what I can. I dont have a lot of money in my family and there isnt really a big demand for geologists in space outside of nasa and i hate research. Im just wasting time until lunar exploration.

I didnt realize there was confusion, yea REEs is what space will be about. Or dueterium if fusion takes off.
this is also me.

Well anyway, as a fellow soon-to-be geologist I wish you good luck.
We can only hope that spaceflight will become common during our lifetime...

What geology field are you in? Im doing my masters right now.

I'm aiming at hydrogeology. Maybe I overdid this "soon-to-be" part a bit, since I have one whole year more to become a MSc

Ah nice. Well soon enough I hope to see you at cislunar orbit.

hehe sure thing, and then onto Mars, Europe and Io

Holy shit w2c

don't, palladiums are trash quality and they also look trash irl

I've got them off the Rakuten. It's 2011 collection so they're pretty hard to find.

Well quality could be so-so with the common palladiums, I don't have any experience with them, but the Neil Barrett ones are superior quality, one of the softest leathers among all of my boots, feels like a lambskin.

Bullshit. They are nice, sturdy shoes. Don't know about the leather ones though.

W2C pants

Is that a fucking diaper?

cdg chucks are not lunar core

stop embarrassing yourselves

w2c pants

That's kind of a funny statement when you're wearing the same thing as cyber/punk/goth and whatever spinoff they want to call it clothes while trying to look like a normie
I dig it though.

Holy shit. W2c shoes?

Hahaha what the fuck