Trying out some new stuff :)

Don't pose like that...

bottom half: ninja wear
upper half: freeballing sex offender core

b8

Thoughts?

EVERY THREAD

DIE ALREADY

This is good but if I saw you on the street I would probably think you're autistic and try to avoid you.

Slavcore af

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

put waywt in the title so its searchable pls

A 10/10 fit if I ever saw one. A fusion of styles drawn together to farm an avant-garde masterpiece of fashion. The footwear is clearly a centrepiece of this perfectly amalgamated outfit - clearly a throwback to early 1950s clown attire, while also incorporating some more modern clown elements รก la late 80s early 90s Weber Bros. Now the silhouette of the footwear may hark back to these early elements of clowning, but the off-kilter tying of the laces is clearly paying homage to early 17th century British Ship of the Line fashion through the use of this rare British Naval knot. In the pants we clearly are seeing some elements of Americana with a classic black denim that provides a flawless transition from shoe > pant. Such a transition may look simple, but pulling it off with such expertise is anything but. A real traditional look through the leg is cut abruptly when we come to the waist and we are presented with some of the more experimental aspects of the fit - the hoodie. Alone the hoodie is a conversation piece, but the way this is worn it's a not just a conversation piece between friends of fellow fashion afficianados, it's cause for a general assembly. The contrast of dark - light is clearly a social commentary metaphor on the current state of ethnic relations within the global community - such a statement incorporated into fashion is truly an aspirational movement that will affect fashion in future days. Additionally, the rolled sleeves on the hoodie also say "hey, the ethnic tension is not OK and I am ready to get dirty to solve this problem". Beneath the hoodie is what looks like a plain back T, heh... anything but.. it's braided from the OPs own hair (head AND pubic) and is a unique one of a kind item with a truly interesting story.

Overall this fit is flawless, I'm not sure Veeky Forums is entirely ready for such forward thinking yet. I think ultimately, this fit will be lost on the masses.

Kek

wow two identical wdywt threads same fits same comments

>talk shit post fit

nice fake geos

nahhh
the shape is different because they're the 2010 low tongue version

nah theyre the fabrixquare version

how tall are you? I feel like that's making this v difficult to pull off

6 feet

is that a vetements hoodie? idk what's going on but you look like a 8 yo

its just an old oversized gap longsleeve i got at a thrift store, its tagged as a xl but the sleeves are really long