Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread QTDDTOT

Are these pants supposed to be cut this short or is it just because it's a Jap company?

What pants? In the US, basically all pants from UNIQLO come in a 34 length. Do you need pants longer than a 34? I'm afraid you need to go to a special shop.

What are your guys favorite slim fit jeans? I need a grey pair and maybe an olive pair.

I ordered a couple of pairs online, like an idiot, without checking the standard length.
I figured since I'm so fat right now (36 waist) the inseam would proportionally be high enough to not be a problem.
I'm around a 33 length. These aren't quite cutting it but it's Veeky Forums to be PeeWee Herman these days, isn't it? Either way these are going back.

I got some jeans, some jogging pants and their lounge pants. Lounge pants seem all right.

Did you order jeans and choose the 32 length? If not they should be 34. It says it on the tag. It should say 36x34. If it's shorter than that, it's a mistake and you should return them.

There was no 32/34 option on the website for the items I bought. On inspection there's a little 32l on the tag.

High or Lo?

lo

Thought so.

Anyone know any good places to get Hawaiian shirts online? I thrift all mine, but being able to order some online too would be awesome

trust your gut, senpai. doing things only because Veeky Forums thinks they should be done that way isnt effay at all

Lo for shorts
hi else.

Pick your poison. I'm more partial to highs myself

Does anyone know if this is a good deal for a starting sewing machine for learning to just taper pants?

i got a few of my pants hemmed, now they fit weird. they seems to kinda flare out at the legs opening.

Brother is a good brand, i don't know about exact model, but the price is good. Cop it

>36 waist
Why are you even buying new clothes? you need to lose a lot of weight before anything might look good on you.

How do you wear hats Veeky Forums? I don't wear hats at all

On the head

it's because you are a manlet.
most pant's taper slightly in the leg
the more material you remove the wider the pant hole will be.
sorry little guy

:(

im 5'11 how do go into non-manlet category? what's the cutoff? im 25, can i grow still?

how much could i sell my old CDG x Converse for?
are they worth anything?
they're in near perfect condition
pic related the type i own

ill buy em what size??

10US

But....UNIQLO does free in store alterations on whatever length mesurment.

fuuck i knew it was a stretch im us15 haha

If you post them on grailed you can probably get around 130-150

they dont even make them in that size

After reading the sticky and doing some casual lurking I copped a pair of black levis 510 and I feel like they were a pretty safe cop, so what would be the sneaker equivalent of those pants? Something that I can wear with literally everything and would look good hopefully under $100, I don't know about brands I own 4 pairs of vans and wear the same pair everyday kek

i want to cop some derbies to go with loosefit outfits (mainly black) what should i cop under €200?
also any sneaker recs?

STAN SMITHS

My hair has gotten a little longer than usual and I like it this way, but throughout the day, it often shifts around and can get pretty messy. What product should I purchase (and where) to keep my semi-long hair from succumbing to entropy?

The washing machine in my apartment complex is great, but the dryer is shit. Going to the laundromat takes forever and adds up.

Cheaper alternative? Hang-drying is great, but it leaves wrinkles, takes forever and I only have so much space to hang clothes.

doc monos

yeah plain white stan smiths, or just a plain white leather tennisshoe. you don't want runner type sneakers

uniqlo is perfect
the only inexpensive company who indeed create the size "s", unlike all the other h&m mainstream where a skinny male cannot even find the right size

hang dry ur shit man, i hang dry all my stuffs and they last forever.

The problem is I have a limited amount of space, no back yard and a lot of clothes.

if you can afford one that has computer embroidery in it, you can also make any patches with any designs you make!

Ye, brother is a solidbrand for beginners.

All my pants are straight cut and I didn't realize how autist I look until I started lurking this board, do they have any salvation even if they are not jeans or to the trash they go?

didn't mean to reply

Are there in common stores in USA that sell leather conditioner? I'm on holiday here and need some but don't want to order any online because I might have to leave at anytime

Do you not have Prime you peasant

w2c a decent indigo dye sweatshirt

What to do when sweater has wide neckline, similar to this

whats the consensus on wide brim hats? clearly i don't mean fedoras or that trash

what fits go with it? how would i make it work. Pic related, this is the style im talking about.

Also for hats like this, short hair or long hair?

If you're attractive, you can probably pull it off.

I like uniqlo's, but for olive ones you should check chinos
It's really old-people core, but perhaps with long hair it'd be nice

cuck

What pants do you pair off with Doc Martens 1460s? I plan on buying one but I only have one pair of denim pants.

fair answer
>>/reddit/

Are new Made in England Docs worth it, or is there a higher quality alternative to pic related?

Where can I buy shorts like pic related?
I want slim fit shorts, navy or black, in cotton or linen, that don't come all the way down to my knees, and aren't incredibly baggy.

any clothing store

should i buy a german parka off me mum?

There are plenty higher-quality alternatives to Doc Martens. Even their best models are mid-tier at best

But they look good, they still last long enough and they're fairly cheap for the quality

So it's worth it if you want this model and can't afford a more expensive pair, but with a bigger budget you can find way better

what is the best place to cop pleated trousers?

Stores I visit seem to either have cargo shorts, athletic shorts, those nasty salmon-colored brooks brothers preppy shorts that come down to the knees and are like wearing sails, or just aren't short enough.

don't you have hm, zara and other shitty mall stores

What are some similar shoes you would recommend?

Gotta hit all the "preppy" stores at the mall. Banana, Gap, AE, Hollister, etc.

I'm a big fan of Cole Haan and Allen Edmonds.

OK, thanks friendo.

APC copied the 1461 monos a while ago, if you can find those they're great

Use a creamy wax to keep everything together and somewhat in style

What can I do if my shoes came a little too big in size, and returning is not an option. I got some doc marten shoes around christmas and they're about a half size too big

Sell them and buy your correct size...?

Thanks for answering.

Could I just get that at a local barber shop or would I have to go to a more specialized store to purchase it?

You can bring them to the tailor to get them tapered but I think it's better to just get some tapered and/or slim fit jeans then, altough there's nothing wrong with straight jeans as long as they don't have ugly washes /prints/pockets and you know how to wear them

Anything that isn't too cheap should do, Taft or schwarzkop are decent for as far as I know, but of course there's always better.

>he's too fat to buy new clothes!
>36 waist
kekekek go back to thinspo pro-ana tard.

Can someone post a DECENT color guide/primer? That Veeky Forums color guide infographic fucking sucks and there's barely anything on tuxbell.

Where can I get some decent brown leather belts?

Also, what kind of boots (or something similar in silhouette) would Lupin (blue jacket/red tie) have on? I want to find something similar.

what's the strongest pomade there is? I had long hair for years and recently got it cut only to discover my hair will not slick back without a ton of pomade

Phat phuck, you better be atleast 6ft 4

what the fuck

>36
>pro-ana

More like fucking pro-diet. Stop eating fucking McDonalds

>babyface
>shitty mustache

What do? Shave it or keep it?

How do I into eyebrows? (male)

I've heard goot things about Solovair

good*

I dress pretty sloppy, but super comfy. I need new shoes. What are the comfiest shoes I can buy?

>Stop eating fucking McDonalds

dont tell me what to do mom, mcdouble patties are still the best

don't eat the bread though that shit will fuck you up

What is the best kinds (materials and style) of jackets to add patches to?

How are Uniqlo's linen shirts? They're on sale for $20 right now but if they're shit I'll stay away.

Post feet

White sambas or those German gats or whatever they're called

My dad's been wearing them since he was in college. His pairs have lasted insanly long, and I know he loves the hell out of them

Shave.

If you can't grow a beard. Shave it. Patchy facial hair looks so trashy.

Where can I get these for a good price? Online is fine. I live in Canada if that matters. Thanks.

they cost like £90 its not exactly a bad price

Where can I get these? Reebok stopped making them

you can probably get a pair off ebay no problem
I found a pair of black highs that I bidded on that ended up going for £67
that is if you don't mind getting second hand shoes

>find a pair of Converse x John Varvatos Weapons on ebay
>£30
>go up to £40
>outbid at last second

On the plus side, when looking around after I found pic related for £35 so it's all good.

he means cdgs not john cuckatos you cunt

Yes and my first paragraph is referring to CDGs you mongoloid

If you're looking for brand, ebay should be your first port of call.

Should I try to restore these or wear them as is?

Also, if I did restore, is DIY paint splatter 100% autistic?

What jeans below $200 do I get if I want a dark wash/raw if necessary slim fit similar to 511's but with a mid rise and need to hem them to a 30" inseam

Yes.

Shouldve hemmed AND tapered.