Hey FA

Hey FA

I am after some Chelsea boots that look similar to Common Projects but without the hefty price tag.
ausfag here and would prefer to spend up to $200 (open to bit more if really close to CP)

I am after good quality but more importantly aesthetic look.

Funny thing is i never liked Chelseas because they remind me of tradie boots but now they grew on me

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/chelsea-boots-kanye-west-boots-leather-1-1-fishion-style/32531761827.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.3.6CStor&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_5_9949_10037_10017_301_407_406_10032_10040,searchweb201603_4&btsid=7a15c931-b07f-4946-bf2d-19f3cc12395e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just ordered these, hoping the quality won't be too bad
aliexpress.com/item/chelsea-boots-kanye-west-boots-leather-1-1-fishion-style/32531761827.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.3.6CStor&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_5_9949_10037_10017_301_407_406_10032_10040,searchweb201603_4&btsid=7a15c931-b07f-4946-bf2d-19f3cc12395e

You should of bought a noose to end your misery of being poor and cutting corners.

marks & spencers

Represent CLO Chelsea boots

I highly recommend checking out jack erwin. Granted they only have a dark brown suede, the quality is superb, comfy as hell, and they're only 220 USD. Not trying to shill, I just have some and love em to death

CHINK'D

>should of

You should have bought a noose for yourself you degenerate.

>suede Chelsea boots
Is this serious?

Tobacco brown suede is acceptable, but id only get that after black leather

Acceptable with a very narrow range of trousers yes. The only boot that suits suede is a chukka boot. Chelseas are niche at the best of times.

I've seen some cool fits with brown suede Chelseas with some medium-darker wash jeans. Maybe I'm a little biased cause a like the look of the boots a lot, but eh to each his own

Fair enough, you got a pic as an example? I only ask because I'm heavily biased against Chelsea boots, especially with jeans, I've really never seen them in an outfit that looked good.

Sorry for the delay, I couldn't find a pic of the fits I'd seen so I'd try to find something similar, which is the far left fit. Granted I don't like Kanye a lot, without the jacket is very close to what I saw

more kanye inspo

I don't have any on my phone, but odds are if you spend like 4 minutes on Google you'll find a lot

what's the name of that weird ass scandinavian company who makes chelsea boots and other popular boots like jodhpurs and shit? It's like lands end or fallen end or some shit.

>kanye
Yeah if anything that defends my point

the fit on the left is the only good outfit

other 2 are shit and the one on the right is especially bad

>the fit on the left
I've seen more breaks in an Olympian ice skaters' leg. Kanye dresses like derelique were an actual trend.

>aliexpress.com/item/chelsea-boots-kanye-west-boots-leather-1-1-fishion-style/32531761827.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.3.6CStor&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_5_9949_10037_10017_301_407_406_10032_10040,searchweb201603_4&btsid=7a15c931-b07f-4946-bf2d-19f3cc12395e
story et fall

As I said before, I don't like Kanye, and this isn't even the fit I saw. His fit on the left is simply the closest thing I could find, since what I saw was seen irl, and I didn't take a picture of it. There's no need to be an ass. Also the persons jeans had a ton less stacking than Kanyes, if that changes anything

thank you! What's the consensus on their quality? Story et Fall I mean

Yea I hate the other 2, the far left fit was the closest I could find, just without the jacket and a few other small changes

I'm not trying to be an ass. I just am one, but seriously, find a picture of suede Chelsea boots looking good. You're example only proved my point.

Unfortunately my man, I doubt I can. I've been looking through Google images and other places for a while now and I can't find a complete fit I like. I wish I took a pic of the dude I saw, cause he made me a believer in the suede Chelsea. It seems like an insanly difficult thing to pull off, but as an anonymous Llama farmer on a Brazilian Llama forum, I swear when they are pulled off, they look pretty damn good

not the guy youre replying to but his jeans are confusing me. did he cuff them inside the leg?? i like the fit though.

Maybe?

Maybe he copped them second hand and had to hem them and hemmed them that way.

IDK.

I'm guessing that's the case but come on just hem the jeans its not hard.

Also if you're the guy I replied to then check out Johnston and Murphy chelsea boots. I've had mine for about a year now and they're still in p good condition. Just creased since I wore them almost every day to my retail job. This was before I knew how to properly care for shoes.

I have this image in my head of suede Chelsea's looking good with a cowboy type fit kind of replacing cowboy boots. Maybe that would be cool

story et fall

To those who copped Alis... you done screwed up. I copped thinking they would be fine, but they really are very chunky and look horrible in the toebox, especially from a front view. I'd really recommend you drop around 150 more to get story et fall

Lets see a pic

ohhh shit
BTFO'd

Just buy blundstones faggot

You should have minded your fucking business next time.

seriously?
you've got to be fucking kidding me

>dickriding cps this hard

save up for rm williams fuccboi

Yeah those shoes look awful. Tan leather boots would look infinitely better with the simple blue jeans + white t shirt combo.

Nothing has yet convinced me that suede Chelsea boots are a good idea.

people who buy suede chelseas of any color won't look good because their inspiration is coonye

did you hear that everyone? this guy doesn't like them! i guess that's it, it's over, everybody abandon thread.

Oh fuck off with your opinions, that's a good basic fit, despite the weird cuff/hem.

>fuck off with your opinions
That's all fashion is mate.

There are plenty of shoes and boots that look good with that attire, suede Chelseas are not one of them. There's a reason why good shoe companies don't make them.

at that price point, listen to if you live in the US
also consider meermin, story et fall
anything at a lower price point will be shit

w2c forearm definition