/HAIR/ General

Hey everyone, recently shaved my head and was just looking for opinions. The image is the least to most recent hair from left to right. I wear hats most of the time anyway but was just wondering if it looks decent enough to wear with just the glasses. Also what should I do when it grows out? I don't really want an undercut again, but whatever. Also hair general.

Did I fuck up?

jim-carrey-as-featured-in-the-film-dumb-and-dumber.jpg

I honestly feel like that style works with mostly curly hair. Or something that's not super straight. That angle is kinda fucked, maybe post a picture with a different angle.

Mine is wavy usually . The barber washed my hair about 10 times because I had pomade in it beforehand then swiftly blow-dried it so that might be the reason. I might let it sit for a while and see. Different angle as requested

That's what i was going for desu.

Jesus Christ you well and truly fucked your shit up didn't you

I like it user, would suck your dick.

I have thick-ish hair, good hair line and a square face. What get?

pic unrelated

is that idubbzz?

go back to /pol/ Dylan roof

>tfw I will never get to suck his dick

Young Leo

what the fuck is happenin

you look like one of those kids whos personality is entierly centered about being gay and you'll likely kill yourself within 5 years

I'm not gay, just a cuck.

How should I treat curly hair? It only looks good occasionally

nopoo helped me out a lot

hey kenton

I think the shaved look suits your style better. But you were definitely more attractive to women before. You had a great head of hair.

Recently was forced to buzz after a particularly traumatic haircut

looks good

grown long medium hair, girls just love it.
I basically look like pic related (with beard)

I have the hair, but can't fill out my beard like that yet.

Is this a fucking joke

Lmao you look retarded bro

Not a fan of the hair but you have very nice facial aesthetics

5 months in
Kinda liking them desu

Holy shit no way u look great

Forgot image

Thanks, user

Degenerate

how to achieve turnleft hair

mine is curly but can get frustratingly frizzy

Did the direction of gravity change when you took the picture? I hate when that happens to me.

Hahaahahaha, holy shit.

You best stick to your artschool campus, that shit would get you beaten up anywhere else.

You look like a cuck faggot but you're cute and that's what you were going for anyway I guess.

legendary fit

I hate curly hairs so fucking much. But your looks really good. Just keep them in current length and probably use something to add volume.

I'm going for a messy style like this as a man.

You fucked up, this is how a real bowlcut looks

I'll just grow it out then

ffffffff

kek

How many years to reach that point?

4 or 5, with a lot of unnecessary cuts in between, couldn't tell you exactly how long without them

looks nice

thank you

Let's say I like the texture I get from washing my hair with cold water, no shampoo, but I also like the volume I get using conditioner.

Could I do three days no shampoo and still use conditioner each day or will it fuck up the whole thing?

Also for long hair on males, do you think curly, wavy or straight looks best?

Wavy and curly

So like mine P much

Recently shaved my head, as well. Should I keep it up or grow it out to another style?

nah not really. you look more like "i want to look like im not trying but its clear that im trying very hard" while im going for something more like "i want to look like when i was a kid and i really didnt try at all". heres another example.

>trying to find androgynous, medium-long hairstyles that'll suit your hair/face
>as a guy who doesn't know shit about hair or face types
JUST. Is there, like, a good website I can go to for this sort of thing?

Buzz shorter my g, you have the perfect facial structure for it

Thinking I wanna shave my heard or buzz it. So 50/50 on it though and I'm tired of my fuccboi haircut

Pls let me know if this is a bad idea or not (clothes i wear For reference)

sick style bro
i hate bape tho

you should just buzz your head and during the growing process think about what you want to do with it

>i did it

That seems kinda smart actually, i only wore the bape bag for the topical Ape meme

the summer is so strong

bit biased because i love geos

i buzzed after having hair a little longer than yours

Yeah im just kinda tired of the same old same old

I fell for the meme

Clean your face holy shit

There's nothing wrong with his skin

Tash

Doesn't look terrible on you desu

Haha look at his forehead and nose I can see the fucking blackheads from the pic.

>don't wash hair
>looks greasy and disgusting after a day
>wash hair
>thin wispy bullshit that constantly tickles my face and won't stay put

i'm about to snap and shave all of it off, what the fuck can i put in it so it doesn't just lay completely flat against my head?

it's down a little further past my nose

Daily reminder that people like this give advice on Veeky Forums

my progress so far.

in the last pic i tried how it would look straightened. so it usually looks like it does in the fourth pic.

I'd fuck his boipucci, very cute. Post your hair

how do I get that wet look, I look so nice with wet hair but I need a product that makes it looks like that and feel like that because my hair gets super thick when dry

The key is to add something after 1 or 2 days to remove grease without needing shampoo. I recommend cocoa powder and then water-only shower, if you have brown hair. Worked for me

can I pull this off?

stop doing that thing with your forehead, the wifi symbol thing

cant, i would lose my 4G

Reposting from the other hair thread since I didn't hear much

I want to get a hair cut really badly because I've been not too into my hair lately, but I'm not too sure what I can really pull off with this mess.

I also really want to improve my hair health and texture, I use conditioner every day, and shampoo once or twice a week, and use BoC clay pomade to have some hold. Not too sure if there's much else that can be done though but I haven't been a fan of how my hair has felt it's not very soft and tends to look just very odd to me

Other side of my hair.

Also just remembered that I use the creme pomade not the clay

Your hair looks fucking amazing, well done man. I have very similar hair and would love to have it long like you, but I just can't deal with the complications long hair brings.
Do you plan on keeping it long? I endorse you to do so.

>try out different shampoo
>apparently really terrible for me
>hair strands starts rapidly falling out
>hair getting visibly thin and you can see scalp at certain angles

what do I do?? this happen to anyone else?

HNNNNNGGGGG

ahahahHAHHAHAAHHhahahahahah LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

why do all fuckbois make that fucking hand pose its so fucking irritating

5head reporting in, what do about this mess?

what

no homo 3 and 4 are awesome. Wish I had thick hair like that.

Look at this d00d

HEHAHAHAHAHA

thinking of buzzing for summer - ye or no?

Main worry is just that it won't suit my head shape but idk

got that natural tousled look going on, this is an older pic and I really liked it like this, but now it's longer and doesn't fluff as much.

Originally I wanted to go long but now I miss it short, thoughts?

was inspired to go long by stuff like this

2bh I think you'd need it longer on the sides to make it work

can't be too sure as I haven't seen it short but you'd probably pull it off too - just not as well as you would long

What is your hair routine. 4th one looks good and similar to my length.

well I just woke up so I look like ass, but this is what I've got currently, and it's hit that stage where it just feels too long, not sure if I should go back to the first pic or wait it out to long

lose weight fatty

anything is better than your undercut, your head shape will be fine with a buzz, buzz is all about hairline and you don't appear to have a problem

Thanks man!

I wash my hair almost everyday with Shampoo and conditioner. After showering i apply some styling mousse to the toweldry hair and blow dry it. To finish it off i use matt clay product.