New shoes arrive

>new shoes arrive
>pic related
>fit just right with pressure on the big toe
>cut my toe nail really short
>feels a bit better but still snug
>100% leather

will they stretch? should i size up one? theres no half sizes im usually an 8.5 these are a size 8

anyone here have experience with ann demeulemeester leather? does it stretch? what do you think of the quality?

the only leather i have own is my doc martens so i don't know much about it

they're not going to stretch all that much
if you don't have any wiggle room then you might want to size up

you're probably right. im like 90% sure the size nine will be too big though if the 8's fit just right.

Keep sizing down until you get to 0, then cop a nice pair of shoes fammo

wow good one senpai

guys, short question, what is the best shoe size to have when you are into fashion? like, what size is popular enough so there are always enough pairs made, but unpopular enough that it is often available even after the popular ones are all sold out?

girls size, theyre always the cheapest since no one wears them

size 9 is the most common shoe size for men so probably the worst to have. i think maybe 11.5 is good. also stop derailing my thread you could have posted this in fuccboi general you faggot

They will strech, don't worry. If you want to speed up the process, just make them wet and wear with thick socks till they dry up.

thats going to fuck up the shoe and make it smell im not doing that

you're retarded

shoes don't stretch

leather stretches homie

not half a size, it takes shape at most but if it's too small it's too small

it actually shrinks desu

fuck. ive been walking around in them a little bit and they were starting to feel better but maybe im deluding my self into thinking that cause i want to keep them......

i don't get it why do all of you fags dress like you want to shoot up a school

well those are nice shoes. if i had the money to wear ann d shoes i would be happy with 2 sizes too small. if you can swap them out for a larger size then you should do that, don't know if they are still available?

you can take them to a cobbler and have them professionaly stretched out about a half size dude

They do, fucktard. Learn to use google.

yea they have a size 9 available but i think they will be way too big since the 8s fit just right what i really need is a 8.5
hmm this is a possibility

tfw 12

I've owned a lot of leather shoes and never experienced that with leather shoes. Maybe you're letting your leather dry out too much?

Suprised you find them so tight, I have a pair in size 42 myself and I normally wear 9.5 and they fit me perfectly. Maybe make sure your socks aren't too thick because if I wear thick socks it does get tight. It won't stretch tho so you may be getting the best you can tbqh

I switch to these really thin uniqlo socks and they feel better than my thick Nike socks. now when I stand they feel pretty comfortable when I walk I can feel pressure on my big toe but it's not bad. probably shouldn't walk long distances in them if I keep them.

>tfw size 46
basically only hypebeast shoes stock 46, it's really rare that i find shoes that i like in my size, but on the positive my size usually is the last to sell
forget about jap shoes though

Get a pair of boots without a zipper you fucking child.

maybe he likes zippers

they arent even boots you colossal pleb

zippers are functional and look pretty cool when not overdone

Just leave senpai