Black wear thread

Black wear thread

>1950
>couples drive to watch the sunset before fucking all night

>2016
>hipster couples think staring at a walls close range is romantic
it´s like a matrix parody without cool silhouettes, trophy black guys and leather

Chill out dude, this photo is just a kind of artistic vision

its not that deep

these people all look so ridiculous

ID for the shoes on the people on the left?

ccp drips and rick owens sock runners

if that means staying away from normies like you then the better

Not only does the 1950's scenario still happen but does it really matter if in the end you end up fucking all night?

that girl on the left literally look like shes from the matrix

Recently got into black wear. Any essential brands/retailers etc. I should know about? I live in Europe.

>OH IM SO DIFFERENT AND UNIQUE GUYS CHECK ME OUT!!!1! NORMIES GET OUT REEEEE! I WEAR ALL BLACK IM SO ORIGINAL LOL
Fuck off.
All black is a meme, grey palette with opaque colors is true effay.

>waaaa stop liking things i dont like

>black is loud black is silent
>yohji "hobo yoda" yamamoto

>poets and shit wear black I don't fuck with colors cuz of that
>Ann Demeuelememeulemeester

colorfags blown the fuck out

I literally dressed all black my entire life, is boring, neutral, silent. I never liked, colors they look annoying and garish, but i wish i could learn to use them.

go for silhouette, texture, and fit then user. that's a whole other dimension you can play with

who says that the 1950 is objectively better than the 2016 version? thats just your opinion. maybe they think ur 1950 shit is 'matrix parody'

I've already played with texture , and now im trying to change the silhouette and the fit of clothes, i think im trying to do yohji style, since i like loose clothes more than fit, yet i would like to start adding dead colors to my wear, but i get repulsed the instant i see them, i just cant wear something that isnt black or grey

>leather pants

desu the third from the left guy with the scarf ruins the pic for me. everyone's dressed well, but that guy looks like he tries too hard

>i just cant wear something that isnt black or grey
lol nigga how old are you

absolutely adore the coat/boots combo of the girl on the right. any other shots that show how she's layered?

def agree. he should ditch the scarf then he would have a solid fit. im not feeling the gorls outfit too (the one not wearing rick)

fresh

wtc jacket?

wtc jacket

>born in le wrong generation
next will you tell us all about how "modern art" is bad??

Not him but a lot of modern art is shit, (imo)! There's counted pieces of contemporaneous that are impressive.

modern art =/= contemporary art mate

but obv 99% of everything that gets produced is shit

There are many artists today who are producing great art. You have to look at a lot of art to find what you like and don't like. You'd be surprised what you actually start liking when you really get into it.

>dream squad

>tumblr filename
it's like you are expecting anything from a picture made just to """""look good""""

Those CCP's are spectacular.

ID on the girls white sole shoes?

Lurk more, you'd know if you were here for a reasonable amount of time.

Also, you can't afford those.

rick owens sock runners

i actually enjoy a lot of contemporary stuff user dont assume shit

>but obv 99% of everything that gets produced is shit
Sure pal.

its a good rule of thumb to follow with any artistic medium. not every piece that comes out will be the next guernica user, hence is shit

Great thread OP

this isnt even his best fit baka

That's not the way I approach it, but to each their own.

true true. i'm an ignorant, skeptical fuck thats why