I need some Vans like shoes for summer but I don't want Vans because I dislike Vans, what are alternative brands?

I need some Vans like shoes for summer but I don't want Vans because I dislike Vans, what are alternative brands?

Other urls found in this thread:

veja-store.com/fr/homme/690-esplar-leather-extra-white.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buy vans and then rip off the label

cp lel

I considered that but I thought it would make me look like a complete douche. I'd rather not give that company any money either.

So you like Vans , but not really?

nike? adidas? dozens of companies make skate shoes with the same silhouette as low vans so idk what youre goin on about

supergas?

I've worn those vans for a couple of years now. Moving onto chuck 2's.

Saint Laurent xD

anyone know a good source for these? I mean, the chinese kind -- the french remake is shit, and there are a lot of different versions of the chinese ones coming from different factories.
The last 2 e-bay orders I tried had strong chemical smells and the sizes where off by 2-3 sizes too small.

wtf why hasn't anybody mentioned keds yet

>I like vans but i hate how popular they are
so you are a hipster

if you like Vans, buy some.
They are simple, durable and cheap sneakers.

>The last 2 e-bay orders I tried had strong chemical smells and the sizes where off by 2-3 sizes too small.
Seems like you got the authentic chinese ones.

emerica Reynolds

better quality, cheaper and more unique.
made for skateboarding but honestly use them for whatever.

vans are not durable

emerica is not cheaper than vans

also uglier

Why don't you like vans, op?

Buy converse then doofus

>vans are not durable
Tell that to Lil B

why do you hate the company?

why not cruisers? they look better and are more comfortable.

Eytys

American Eagle is what you want. They have decent vans lookalikes

He's non-comformist/overly self-conscious about people thinking he's poor.

i am mildly offended that you said Vans on Veeky Forums

Can anyone give me a detailed list of why Vans are taboo on here?

same here, somebody tell me why I shouldn't wear my new Eras.

They're not, but fuccbois will try to push their sense of style on you to justify their own decisions. Around here people will bitch about anything normies wear

That being said it takes a really good fit to wear vans and not look like a highschooler, and they're not as durable, stylish or comfortable as many people here and elsewhere claim they are. Owning one or two beater vans (especially if you skate) seems reasonable, but owning several pairs will just make you look like an underaged pleb around here

Yess

makes you look like ur in high school which isnt a problem if ur in high school

Don't buy vans or anything like them if you don't skate. Unless you're getting authentics or other casual wear vans

>airwalk
>you-gotta-be-kiddin-me.wav

>not durable

just bite the bullet and buy the ones actually made for skateboarding and wear them, even if you don't skate, because those ARE durable. sure raging homosexual dicksponges like will call you a poser but only retarded autists care about that bullshit

>being cucked by nike
nah

w2c?

> (You)
>w2c?
veja-store.com/fr/homme/690-esplar-leather-extra-white.html