So where did all the Malissa threads go? Is she not Veeky Forums anymore?

So where did all the Malissa threads go? Is she not Veeky Forums anymore?

Idk but is she really 23?

i love her so much. where can i find more of malissa?

She looks like a standard asian. Did she have good fits or something?

Her insta or tumblr

She never was, now fuck off

testing a webm

malissa had it all to be effay. good looking, long legs, nice facial structure and fucked up mentally

Large groups obsessing over a waifu is not effay

eliza took her place newfag

She just have a vagina, retard.

she's ugly and greased up.

Lmao that's a fake timestamp you fucking new summer fag improbably taking B8 but you're a ridiculouscunt.jpg

she's a meme like anzu and crispy
nao forever queen

Fuck off malissa

>white girl trying to be asian
never effay

keep posting more malissa threads

Any mall in San Jose or LA. Girls like her are a diamond dozen.

I know her..too bad she is from Wallonia

>diamond dozen
this bothers me more than it should

i love her

It's just a meme
nope, she probably self posted desu.

Y'all get hard ons for yellow girls too damn easy. I'm one of 6 white guys at my uni (everyone else is Japanese, Chinese, Malay, Thai or Viet) and yeah the pussy is magical and small girls are amazing to throw around but instead of sitting at home alone jacking off over them why don't you just go out and meet some Asian cuties. All the ones I know are super down to earth and cool af, stop being such a fucking weeb and actually go approach them jfc

>the pussy is magical
feelsbadman ill never know the feel

The one time I hooked up with an asian chick she was too tight for me to fit. And yes she was wet.

This is actually good advice. It's not like girls are hard to get nowadays, given the prevalence of online dating and shit like Tinder.

That can sometimes happen if the girl is very uncomfortable or something. It's also been the case with all of the anorexic girls I've screwed, oddly enough, not sure if it's related.

She was pretty comfortable about the whole thing and she was a healthy weight. She said I was pretty hung but whats the point if I cant fuck.

Man that's rough, if only it was socially acceptable to carry lube on your person at all times but alas

Yeah I think in this day and age where casual sex - in western society anyway - is normal approaching women shouldn't be something that guys need to be afraid of. If you have some semblance of social skills you can pull, easy as that.
On what you were saying about ano girls, can they get wet? I've always wondered if it was possible or not because your body's systems sort of go to shit when you're that far below a healthy weight. Then again, the skinniest girl I've ever been with was like a fucking swamp when you got her going

why do they never include the FUCKING DATE

REEE FAKE

Why?