Can anyone recommend me some slightly classy but casual shoes for a 23 yr old?

Not leather but like fabric or something desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

redwingheritage.com/us/USD/product/footwear/6-inch-boots/6-hawthorne-8113-08113#productDetails2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Something like this general shape perhaps?

I mean, why not just go with a chelsea boot like you posted.

this
also aren't both of those suede, which is a type of leather?

Am not sure, the Chelsea seems a bit feminine for a male.

Don't get me wrong, I like the general look. But something like the one on right?

yeah i dont mind suede, but just not shiny leather desu

the chelsea boot quite over done also?

>the Chelsea seems a bit feminine for a male.

this board is not for you

>ke the one on right

top left i mean*

Just go full /malefashionadvice/ or 2010 effay and buy desert boots.

I know I am from pol man

I post this thread

and a guy wrote (OP)
fuck off to Do you guys just have like one style then?

Don't get me wrong, the chelsea boot does look nice, but am not sure. isn't it just part of the feminisation of males? like when men buy actual girl skinny jeans so they are so tight they hurt. (i actually quite like slim/skinny jeans but not ridiculous)

won't i look like i am just following the herd though? i get these types of shoes have a certain nice look to them, but so many people buy them now it's almost like a standard uniform

i was thinking of some kind of mixture of these shoes

a kind of bootcamp type feel but with a less harsh look and material. somewhere in between the hiking and chelsea boot

i quite like the shoe in the top left but i don't like the plastic ring type things for the laces

Is chelsea boot and this other one the only advice?

These have got to be pretty standard choices. In which case why have a discussion forum at all if the clothes choice only fit a narrow choice of a couple different options?

chelsea and deserts are both slightly classy yet casual, desert is probably safer while chelsea is less following the herd
they're both pretty standard

You set some pretty specific boundaries for what you want
-classy
-casual
-non-shiny leather
-boot
-not trendy
-like a chelsea boot but not
-like a hiking boot but not

what the fuck is wrong with you?

Yeah don't get me wrong, they certainly fit the 'slightly classy yet casual' criteria of the thread, so I can't complain from that perspective. I do quite like the Chelsea, it is less following the herd as you say, it is a more ballsy prospect of a shoe to wear I think, with more of a pay off if you can pull it off. The only thing that made me think twice is it's similarity to a girls boot

maybe you just want a nice work boot?

P.S. this one is suede
redwingheritage.com/us/USD/product/footwear/6-inch-boots/6-hawthorne-8113-08113#productDetails2

I quite like this general shape but with different laces, less stylized tongue and without the plastic hooks

I understand am quite vague here sorry, quite new to this. I do appreciate the reccomendations

These are a nice example of this particular style of work boot no doubt, but was looking for something a bit more casual/trainer like. but not so trainer like that they are nike sb's. I will consider a more work boot oriented shoe though now you recommend it

yeah it does seem that a work boot would tick all the boxes
>casual
>a bit classier than sneakers
>not girly
>usually leather but can be suede
>not too popular

Yeah it's a good recommendation thank you desu. Some of the classier hiking boots might fit a similar criteria also but be more trainer like, but I think a suitable work boot would be easier to find (as most hiking boots are built with practical hiking materials like nylon rather than a nice softer suede type material)

from the thumbnail it kinda looks like shes jilling off

get sandals then get a bowtie then put the bow tie on the sandals and you've got a slightly classy but casual shoe

Idk how close this is to what you're looking for opie

Damn! Im tempted to buy desert boots just for the ole days, also haven't seen anyone in town wear them.

Should I?

OP, get oxford shoes in brown or maybe black. I got a pair of black brogues, the leather has gone dull from wear, regardless of how much wax they put on them. They look pretty casual but still nice.

Might I recommend the mali boot in place of the DB?

I think they are just a lot better looking.

Why not leather? I have white NB 791s from J.Crew and I really like them--first pair of leather sneakers I've ever owned and they've beat up really nicely.

>wants to be an individual
>asking people what to buy

Wow nice. This may be what I go with thanks desu.

That is a nice and smart shoe no doubt, but was looking for something more casual.

Not sure, I think may maybe just wanted a less glossy appearance, a softer material.

fair desu

Will you be okay with slightly casual shoes for a 24 year old?

In a few months ;3