WAYWT

Lets get new one going

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Onitsuka-Tiger-Mexico-Fashion-Sneaker/dp/B00PZKJJ5W
reddit.com/r/TeenFA/comments/4rpnmf/waywt_july_07/d532z0c?context=3
slainbabyny.com/clothes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nu male uniform

I think a hoodie would've fit better than the cardigan. The ones with zippers.

ID on shoes?

I personally dont really wear hoodies that much, but it could work yeah.

All white stan smiths

Thoughts?

~old pic

should have worn white shoes. how much did you pay for the gosha jacket?

Fine. Boring.

Bad (lol Ricks?)

Cute, but also you look like a cunt.

Cool.

2tricky4u

A 10/10 fit if I ever saw one. A fusion of styles drawn together to form an avant-garde masterpiece of fashion. The footwear is certainly a centrepiece of this perfectly amalgamated outfit - clearly a throwback to early 1950s clown attire, while also incorporating some more modern clown elements á la late 80s early 90s Weber Bros. Now the silhouette of the footwear may hark back to these early elements of clowning, but the off-kilter tying of the laces is clearly paying homage to early 17th century British Ship of the Line fashion through the use of this rare British Naval knot. In the pants we clearly are seeing some elements of Americana with a classic black denim that provides a flawless transition from shoe > pant. Such a transition may look simple, but pulling it off with such expertise is anything but. A real traditional look through the leg is cut abruptly when we come to the waist and we are presented with some of the more experimental aspects of the fit - the hoodie. Alone the hoodie is a conversation piece, but the way this is worn it's a not just a conversation piece between friends or fellow fashion afficianados, it's cause for a general assembly. The contrast of dark - light is clearly a social commentary metaphor on the current state of ethnic relations within the global community - such a statement incorporated into fashion is truly an aspirational movement that will affect fashion in future days. Additionally, the rolled sleeves on the hoodie also say "hey, the ethnic tension is not OK and I am ready to get dirty to solve this problem". Beneath the hoodie is what looks like a plain back T, heh... anything but.. it's braided from the OPs own hair (head AND pubic) and is a unique one of a kind item with a truly interesting story.

Overall this fit is flawless, I'm not sure Veeky Forums is entirely ready for such forward thinking yet. I think ultimately, this fit will be lost on the masses.

EVERY FUCKING WAYWT THREAD ARGH

Meme Masterpiece

thanks for the input. I paid $250 (steep, but well under retail)

yaga

w2c your shoes?

amazon.com/Onitsuka-Tiger-Mexico-Fashion-Sneaker/dp/B00PZKJJ5W

idk if theyre cheaper anywhere else

--->New shoes guy here

Hey man, I'm thinking of cutting my hair like yours. Could you post a pic of the back of your head so I can get an idea of what looks good with the cut? Like the outfit btw.

hi everyone

its me

today is animal house

good
though you do look like an asshole as a person

if i say you in person i would punch your face

HOW GO 2 OLLEG

2nd pic

Thanks and here you go buddo

lmao I never realized I looked this much like an asshole. w2c less punchable face?

Momspaghetti

eh.

ID on that jacket?

tighter geos mate. great fit nonetheless

lmao @ the struggle ramones

gosha my fellow companion

Fuck, you're cute. Are those Levi's boots?

you are either too fat or too short (or both) to wear skin tight jeans.

you're fucking hot dude
id on the jacket

big nosed kit harrington

Nice
Youre very cute, ily

w2c sweater

midnight pokemon go fit, wish me luck

shirt is the same color as the hat, it pokes out the back a bit

uniform but a good uniform

very basic but v good as well

is the tee band merch or a brand?

ur fits are gr8 but ur poses are ridiculous

idk about ur fit but this is a good post

still dope

looks p nice from the back, imo a lot of hair doesnt

hold ur phone lower u'll look less short and fat

Don't wear a hoodie, Cardigan is nicer

dope fit user good luck

ty amigo, shirt is band merch. Sick hat.

woops meant to respond to this

please tell me this isn't the same guy in pic related

yeah Im actually 6"1 and 170 pounds just a bad angle lmao

underage
reddit.com/r/TeenFA/comments/4rpnmf/waywt_july_07/d532z0c?context=3

he could be 18 or 19

id on pants?

V. Nice

i'm 18

(You)
V. Nice

Still they fit awkwardly.

chin looks nothing similar user

I dint think that through

I'm honestly just wearing pieces I love in this, not really trying to make a great fit

Sweater - Vintage Polo USA Flag
Pants - Undercover (Jesus & Mary)
Shoes - Rick Owens Dunks

is green ur favorite color

comfy as fck mate

It is yeah :) this is my hair (and my face I guess) so you can see how the color really compliments darker shades of green

General cuckster reporting in

ID on the pants?

Noice. What's your natural hair colour?

Noice. V 1984 gym wear

what shoes are you wearing?

What is crust haircut

CDG meme highs, been living in them lately

dark brown, tuck dude

Don't wear the beanie. It makes more of a skater vibe than what you're going for, if I'm correct? Other than that, The T fits you really well, and for such a rare blogo, I'm happy you found one that fits well rather than just buying any sized one for the hype

The haircut that Tricky Ricky got his runway models to have during the Crust show in 09/10 (see pic related). Some dude who has the haircut that posts in a rick fb group poses the same as you do lmao

Yeah I know what you mean about the beanie, just wearing it bc it's been sunny but chilly in melb today. Cheers though dude, shibuya bogo is the only one I own as it's the only sup store I've been to - felt like a poser buying any other one

OH that, I didn't actually think anyone irl did their hair like that. I admire his commitment, but no I just have standard buzz lmao

Today is my first day in fire school

Same as with OP, uniform but a good uniform

Neither did I dude. But as you can see from his 'shop' he likes to be a bit out there slainbabyny.com/clothes/
Cringe af imo

Save some lives boss

thanks mate. I'm only in it for the suspenders

do you fucking idiots not know how to use the catalog jesus christ you god damn summer ass bitches

neither of the other two waywt's have waywt in the title, so they arent searchable. therefore, this thread gets (and deserves) more posts. the others need to die

who's summer now

get rekt pussy boi

This is almost exactly how I dress.
0/10

you dont even need to search when they arent even halfway down the catalog, granted the thread creators are faggots for not putting wawyt in the title, everyone is just a punk ass bitch wanting their shit fit at the top of the thread

long sleeve shirt name please?

gave yourself 0/10?
it's actually a light rc sweat

hows it hangin my late night hombres

I might wear this to an interview for a job at a cafe. What do yall think?

Thoughts?

Nice fit, what jeans are they duderino?

U look fun to smoke with but clean ur room homie

No one's going to be impressed by that outfit, this is like normie casual wear. Change the pants & shoes. Also think about the type of cafe it is and what the workers normally wear and try & emulate that.

I know this is bait but this photo still makes me angry fucking wore my cons whilst lawnmowing

Cheers dude! I actually thrifted these, they were just some no name brand straight legged black jeans that I cropped & took in myself bc I'm too much of a tight ass to buy dickies

Oh nice. Yeah its a shame Dickies are so expensive in Australia, better off spending a bit more cash and buying Levi's; that's what I'll probably end up doing anyway.

Low testo

T: ylis

I'm actually aiming for normie tier because this cafe is normie tier

nice one joshua
nice one steve
nice one russell
nice one peter
nice one brandon
nice one carl

Ah fuck oath, then you'll be alright senpai. Ppl don't care what you wear in an interview so long as you don't look like a complete sack of shit, kill it homie

I've been insulted a lot on this site but man that hurts

Synnyttäjän lantiolla voittoon

H&M slim fit chinos

Ihan ok fitti ja kaikki istuu hyvin, mutta aika tylsä. Vaihtaisin kyllä sämpylä-Stanit joihinkin muihin kenkiin, esim. Common Cuckeihin tai Butteroihin.

Yesterdays fit but willdo

is ninja larping still gud to go?

your t-shirt is too long even for an oversized version, otherwise would be a 10/10 fit but your legs look too short cuz of it