C A P U L E T O C O R E

Exuberant patterns, contrasting colors, religious imagery, gaudy accesories.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/30690888
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vimeo.com/30690888

Is that a fake scar?

Seems like it

Blue handpainted silk Hawaiian shirt. Loose fitting shirt with turn down collar, elbow length sleeves and centre front opening fastening with five wooden buttons. At centre front and back there is a red heart, pierced with a sword, crossed with pink roses over a sunburst with yellow flames. The shirt is edged with sunflowers and Calla lilies.

Brown/Red mark, proper left front chest panel. Proper left side seam has been torn lengthways. patch used on inside of shirt.

Some inspo for the gals

Once saw a man driving an old van wearing the long-sleeved version of this shirt. He probably got it from a thrift store without obblivious of what he was actually wearing.

please no

every tumblr whore already dresses like this, it's insufferable

Actually, it was yellow and blue... if only I had stopped him.

Sadly, Juliet's wardrobe was rather bland compared to other characters. The dress was lovely, though.

isnt this just whitegangwave

Don't they dress like your regular african-american?

These two do not fit the criteria but still dig them

I think a more accurate term would be "surfpunk"

I have heard similar terms to "surfpunk" but I feel like it doesn't match the style.

The film was set in the coast of Veracruz, in the East of México, and the Capital.

Well, it's not a scar. Scars aren't bright red. That's a fresh cut. Source: I have not than one scar

movie name?
i forgot

cool bait bro

blandness was used to symbolise purity/virgin

Leo always has great hair

There's a video tutorial on how to get the same haircut. I believe it was the one from Titanic.

> C A P U L E T O C O R E
>posts Montagues

baka

I know! But I am not digging "Montawave".

no i'm serious, i really need to watch this movie and i forgot the name

>montague
return to thy reddit

shit i fucked up my hot meme