Fuccboi/Fuccgirl General

Thread name updated to include the women that browse here as well

Post questions that do not deserve their own thread.

enjoy your b&

for what exactly?

I see you pretty often, why is your name Eliza ?

Wew you're new

Anybody know where to get shoe laces like ones on mmm GATS? Wider, tan-ish

Yeah kind of started browsing the chan last may. Ik its a girl that went in /b but my question is why is he putting that name? Whats the purpose

May of 2015 so only been a year here

These shoes are the ugliest fucking things I've ever seen

notice me eliza-senpai ^_^

>Thread name updated to include the women that browse here as well

god i hate you so much.
im sure youve heard this before, but

drop
trip

or,

leave

What are your favorite jeans? Looking to spend between $100-150 on a pair.

I currently wear 511's 32x32

whys shit in thrift stores always XL or larger

whats with all the fatties?

I also wear 511s or 513s 32x32
Honestly they work so well for me I don't feel the need to spend more on jeans
But you could check out nudies or naked or famous. I think those are around that price range

Are these a meme? I think they would be a good beater with what I usually wear.

can we just fucking ban trips already why the fuck are they allowed to exist

Hello familia, I want some High Tops.
I was thinking at first obviously about the chuck taylor... are the II really better than the regular chucks? What about the 1970s chucks?
I feel like regular chucks are somewhat overpriced so Im open for suggestions about canvas High tops, but Im already aware of the Vans.
Thanks

Chuck IIs are meant to be a hell of a lot more comfortable however I do not speak from experience on that

The 1970s are supposedly more durable.

Don't buy sk8 hi's they're made like shit and very uncomfortable. My pair had the sole start to separate after about 2 weeks of wear

I've been looking at some PF Flyers myself so.if anyone who owns them can comment on the quality please do

Anyone give me some suggestions on what to wear for pic related dress code. Pictures would be appreciated, budget

I've had a pair of flyers for going on two years. The part where my heel touches the back of the shoe and where my toes touch the sole have worn down a lot, but the outside has held up nice for the price. Good for beaters but they won't last your whole life, but probably longer than Converse. Worth getting

I had a dream about Eliza last night

... I should get out more

me too user, me too...

What would you wear with these my girlfriend got them for free and she's giving them to me what would be a good fit for them or would it be better to just sell them

What color should I get Gazelles in? Leaning towards pink

i am a straight guy btw

How do I lose weight from my thighs and calves? I'm about 180cm and 60kg. It feels like my legs are crazy big compared to the rest of my body, or maybe I'm just kinda fat? Male of course btw.

I've heard a lot about the quality of uniqlo t shirts going down the shitter recently, is it true?

even if they fit you fine, can you wear belts+buckles with skinny jeans or is it a no no?

I have this question too, I'm not sure if I can rock my cowboy belt with black skinnies

if the jeans have a higher rise then it can work

Has anyone tried Levi's 519s? Curious about them.

What shoes should I wear with the blue Biker jeans?? Are they good for summer?? Will I look like a try hard???

he boot to big for he goddamn feet!

FAKE ELIZA. REAL ELIZA IS IN REHAB

you already look try hard buying biker jeans

w2c

They are nice, also the only things that qualify as memes are stuff thats over 200$ that Veeky Forums circlejerks on

>It's a Filthy Frank buys clown shoes, tries to stuff his pants in them for some reason and is floating above his bed episode

what's yachty wearing

should i get the new converse(pic related) or stan smith with green trim?i already have superstar 2

probably vintage nautica cus its all he ever wears

If I wear sweatshirts, cotton trousers and adidas/converse shoes i'll be called a "skate poser'. But I don't wanna look like a skater, and I don't skate. Is this shit true

Dolphin's jersey.

lurk moar newfag for fuck sakes

that some nappy ass barnet

you already have adidas, so get the new converse.

looking to cop 511's

i tend to wear navy everything from the waist up, how dark i can go with the jeans?

thanks in advance