unironically and fully in love with this look

Nigga looks like a fucking turian.

>putting Thom Browne in this thread

whew lads u dun fucked up

I swear Thom Browne takes the piss out of everything

>based margiela
>bad
kill yourself pleb

Yeah I agree with this sentiment in regards to Browne. He's extremely self aware & his shows are very satirical - like take SS16 for example, he had people wearing fucking bird outfits whilst a shark dressed in a suit literally circled the stage to Jaws music lmao
The man is a genius and treats his runway shows more like a performance or a play rather than a consumerist exposé

legendary

/accordioncore/ when?

are these really in RTW shows?

This look is kind of silly but looks comfy as fuck

Short answer is yes. Many ready to wear shows still have a couple of really out there pieces which aren't expected to ever be worn outside of the show but are merely there to show off the designer's skill. Runway fashion and fashion in general is just a big display of ego stroking - it's great

The juxtaposition of the normie joggers & converse with the super exaggerated knitwear is hilarious. If the knits weren't so deeply cut & maybe a little less bulky this would be very wearable
What show was this from?

Sibling AW13, most notable for having the big "please kill me" sweater in it

>not getting thom browne
his work mostly pokes fun at stuff and exagerrates its ridiculousness you know.

thats SS17 user

Thanks for that user

And oh yeah SS17, cheers for correction

In other news can we make a runway general thread a regular thing? The discussion I'm seeing here is on par with /ROG/ and consequently a thousand fold better than all the other shit on this board

top notch stuff u boyos r too mad

sibling does the best knitwear in the game rn desu

Someone tried keeping Runway General in the mix for a while but every time it collapses. Not enough people keep up discussion. Just gotta have enough people to keep starting them again I guess

>hating runway fashion
its not meant to be worn, its how a designer expresses themselves.

also
back to mfa

>Just gotta have enough people to keep starting them again I guess
How do you/we attract them? Give them some articles to read so they'll be able to deconstruct?

Probably by finding somewhere other than Veeky Forums, but there aren't many other good forums for discussion so I think we're just condemned to bits and pieces. Keeping a Runway General up and running and getting a goddamn janitor for the board would help too, but in all reality we could only hope for the first.

these these Veeky Forums is the most active fashion forum in the world lol

youtube.com/watch?v=6rDG6pE-GGY

Well, I'm trying
i.warosu.org/data/fa/img/0114/68/1467738178347.png
i.warosu.org/data/fa/img/0114/68/1467881928413.png
i.warosu.org/data/fa/img/0114/68/1467983148802.png

You will not find another forum like Veeky Forums in terms of accessibility, anonymity and looking like an springboard. Maybe on 8ch, but that place doesn't look promising.

youtube.com/watch?v=6rDG6pE-GGY (There is hope)

Well, I'm trying.
i.warosu.org/data/fa/img/0114/68/1467738178347.png
i.warosu.org/data/fa/img/0114/68/1467881928413.png
i.warosu.org/data/fa/img/0114/68/1467983148802.png

You will not find another forum like Veeky Forums in terms of accessibility, anonymity and looking like an imageboard. Maybe on 8ch, but that place doesn't look promising.

Link to Runway General

lmao wait until these people realize that its the fashion board on a chinese cartoon forum

i do agree with the point being that at the very least the collection was mistitled

I told one of them:
For professionals in the industry it would probably be less appealing to be a part of, but maybe it can be a window into the activities of the youth.

im the op of that 60s thread who wrote that description of fa for them and a bit of the discussion in that pic, did you get another response from madelief?

thats sick af shame on u

i'd be happy to be a janitor but i have a real job
do you think weeamoot will let me

>its good because a certain person made it!

sometimes an artist becomes bigger than the art that they present

full rick

senpai

desu

imagine his trousers making that whee-whirr-whee-whirr accordion sound as he walks

peepcore

Where's the one with the dudes dick just hanging out

Het Gemeentemuseum The Hague has not responded yet, nor has the YSL foundation. At least we got 1 answer.

While I'm waiting Michael is also waiting for my reply.

In an interview in 2012 the interviewer pointed out that he had few pieces for males in his collection. Michael said it was a point of attention and he wanted to expand on it. He said he had difficulty designing for men, because he'd design according to his own taste and other things that are not part of designing would come into play. He would design out of comfort and as a result the clothing would get too functional, too boring.
>youtube.com/watch?v=BBjyGPiOapA (Don't take notice of the cross dresser in the beginning, it's a comedian).

It's been 4 years. What's his view on this now? Apparently, when looking at his site, he has not developed it any further. It seems he has discarded the male line. How has he developed himself as a designer?

It's frustrating that I get so little feedback. I'll just have to make my own thread I guess.

I love these so much.

Endgame Bosscore

stole a joke dickassweedpenisbitch

kek'd audibly