Face it. Everyone here dresses like shit in comparison

Face it. Everyone here dresses like shit in comparison.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-B7BWLi5xH4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you are right but it is what it is as they say

Yeah. He's pretty great. Good silhouette. I like to think that given a mirror and a less demanding job I would be just as capable of the lucidity of a fit like this, and some days I believe I achieve it, yet, though I too do not belong in this place, I am imprisoned with no other corner to turn to, as it seems the internet is devoid of anything that will fill my body with the grace of transcendence from the feelings of life. And so I am trapped, for now, until I may feel the sweet joys of distraction from a momentary pleasure once again.

Oh god, so much of these...these reviewbrah threads are kinda running on empty, stop posting em.

It's true, but we can use him as a guidepost, a goal towards which we can aspire. Someday...

He looks like a 1930s detective and I completely respect that. 10/10 would converse about fast food with

You literally dress like an old man

His pants look so cheap from the way they break

THIS IS RUNNING ON EMPTY.... FOOD REVIEW

ill fitting suits are honestly the absolute worst look out there imo

Agreed entirely.

>ill fitting suits are honestly the absolute worst look out there imo
Very true. It's particularly unfortunate because the changes that need to be made aren't exactly huge, but will never come to fruition because he's obviously buying his suits used. I imagine he's not exactly rolling in the cash needed to get a new suit or things tailored.

can you not see from the OP pic that he gets his suits from goodwill

So ladies and gentlemen, what am I going to be rating this...fit from Reviewbrahland?

Well, the fact of the matter is, it's a really nice fit...simple and clean. I'm going to be giving this fit a 9.8 out of 10.

For the tosh.0 episode they gave him huge clothes to wear for comedic purposes

Fuck off guys.
The assholes at Tosh.0 made him wear an oversized suit that wasn't even his.

Lurk moar newfag

This sounds believable but how do you know this?

4:07

Suit he wore in the sketch was black. This suit is grey, and it's the same suit that he's wearing in his In' N' Out burger review, meaning it was what he was wearing as his normal outfit for the day and not a costume. Sorry bros.

I want to see him wearing something simple, like a flabby ass tshirt and no fucks given.

Watch the entire video.
You know that they don't have In 'N Out where he lives, right?
Guess where they do have it. LA.
One of Daniel Tosh's assistants took him there so he could do a review. THAT'S why he's wearing that same suit in that review.
9:44

I know that. I mentioned that it was the same because it was the only suit he could be wearing that day while he was at In N Out. Like I said, if you look at the suit that is featured in the sketch, you'll see that it's completely different from the one from that image. He clearly states that he couldn't use the suit he was wearing that day and they had to keep sizing up until they found the suit for him to use in the sketch.

Since he doesn't specify the time frame of when he was taken for the review (and since it doesn't make sense for someone to go off-set in wardrobe, especially for someone like Reviewbrah who probably wouldn't feel comfortable going outside looking like a doofus (in his opinion, at least)), it makes the most sense to presume that was his actual outfit for the day. Considering how ill-fitting most of his other suits are (and not just ill-fitting because they aren't a modern cut), this really isn't very surprising at all. His fits are hit and miss.

b8 m8

>tie tucked in pants
Is this some new meme?

Its an extremely old meme.

He has a pretty wholesome sense of style. I fuck with it.

this guy pulls off what nobody else can
top lad

A cashier in the supermarket I frequent is the female version of him.

I'd ask her out, but she has a bf ;_;

Help me out here, Bateman: what's supposed to be wrong with the fit of the OP suit? I mean this one sure, he needs the trousers hemmed at the very least, but the one in OP? It's a real old-school fabric and cut, but I'm not seeing much wrong with the fit there.

idk, suit alterations can be had for a small amount at your local korean or viet tailor

I want to pat reviewbrah on the head

bunp for Batemane

That review brah posture is fucking amazing

Somewhat unrelated but whatever.

Had to wear a suit yesterday for a wedding. It was tailored perfectly and felt sharp as fuck. Now I am thinking of incorporating suits and blazers into my fits. Wearing it just made me feel sharper then ever. End blog post.

Can this be a suit inspo thread? Post what you got.

>ywn be a 22 year old neet making pizza and energy drink reviews in your suit

Why live?

>ywn be a 22 year old neet making pizza and energy drink reviews in your suit
And why the fuck not? Seems like a pretty fucking low bar to clear tbqh, just put on a suit and film while you pig out?

I really, really hate this kid, I hope he dies before he manages to get the satisfaction of killing himself.

Kill yourself my man

>Had to wear a suit yesterday for a wedding. It was tailored perfectly and felt sharp as fuck. Now I am thinking of incorporating suits and blazers into my fits. Wearing it just made me feel sharper then ever. End blog post.
Welcome to my world. It's a good place to be.

>Now I am thinking of incorporating suits and blazers into my fits. Wearing it just made me feel sharper then ever.

Welcome to manhood.

No, you don't you fucking faggot. All you do is dress in a fucking suit and act like you are the shit. I would like to see you dress in something else for once like a different style and not a fucking suit, and pull it off well. If you don't, then you are retarded shit.

You are correct in that very little needs to be changed. The pants are what they are because they're shooting for a specific style and fit him well. The jacket appears to be a poor fit in the shoulders - knowing him from other photos and videos, I suspect it's at least 1" or so too big in the shoulders. It'd also benefit him to have the sleeves slimmed down, but that's a matter of taste. If the shoulders are too big as I suspect, then I bet the general chest area would need some tailoring as well, but it's impossible to tell given the pose and the open jacket. The open jacket overall hides a lot of what may be - or may not be - flaws.

But yeah, the fit's pretty solid, especially for a Goodwill suit.

(I do secretly want to buy him some actually good dress shirts, though, I suspect he's wearing some Arrow crap or something like that - the points on that collar have gone to hell, it looks like)

Very true.

He says in the video posted here, at 5:49 that the Grey suit is his. They put him in a big black suit for the show.

The grey suit that he chose to wear is gigantic.

So I just got banned off /r9k/ because I don't like this kid. Apparently he is friends with a bunch of moderators here,this is why he is getting so much attention on Veeky Forums. They are trying to push him to be the next big thing. No board deletes his threads, but they will ban you apparently for speaking the truth. Be careful, the mods are not on are side.

I cant fucking stand him, I don't understand the appeal behind him.

>As a female

I don't why you would go to the extent of writing all that out. If you don't like him just ignore him

Can anyone find a link to his tosh video?

Jealous you'll never look as dapper as ReviewBrah?

>as a female
>proceeds to be write one big post about being asshurt
No, the mods just thought you were trolling with a shitpost like that.

For the people blindly hating Reviewbrah, I ask you to watch a few of his videos before you pass judgement. Especially his VORW.

I say this because all the time I hear people tell him that they found him on Veeky Forums or Tosh and initially came to make fun of him or whatever, but eventually came to genuinely enjoy his content and him as a person.

not an argument. The mods censored a totally legit post just because they are pro-Reviewbrah. Youtube shill threads are not even allowed on /r9k/ but they turn a blind eye and ban those that speak against Reviewbrah. It's disgusting.

All you did was bitch and moan. Glad you got banned. Don't like him, ignore him, that's what everyone does with Eliza here.

where can i subscribe to your blog

Hello are you stefan molyneux?

I guarantee this kid got bullied in middle and high school. He probably hates women too because they won't date him.

>As a female

lol don't go on /r9k/ it's not for you.

> implying

In a way he has achieved his goal almost perfectly. He is of course a fringe comedian, personality and opinion haver. In many ways he has achieved a certain fame that not many since Jesus Christ have been able to maintain. Jesus did of course find his company in men on the fringes of society for a very specific purpose. The purpose being the provocative and extremely questioning nature of the working class to wonder why God himself would find company among them. Do we find reviewbrah to be an autistic joke for our own amusement? We absolutely do. Yet he continues to have his own style, he continues to be his own man in the face of many societal pressures for him to be like everyone else. That is what makes him provocative. That is why we talk about him. That is what makes him and Jesus Christ and the anyone who finds his nitche on the fringe working class the most influential people for that society. Go ahead and laugh at him, but you're still talking about him, and you always will. He is a Blackstar.

Hit the weights and bulk up a little bit. The hair and your slender frame makes you look very feminine.

Was he inspired by David Byrne?

That post is indistinguishable from bait. The "as a female" merely hammers the nail into the coffin.

This man is a fucking champ