Thoughts on Chuck Taylors All star II his in black? should i cop or not?

Thoughts on Chuck Taylors All star II his in black? should i cop or not?

memed

I like them with white laces

Find ones with contrast stitching, their so much nicer imo
Chuck's are awesome though, can wear with literally everything & always look nice. They'll really give you an idea on why this board jacks off over Ramones so damn much

imo the original looks better.

I like them, they look like shit in that picture though

If you're going to try to wear them like they're Rick don't bother though, makes you seem pathetic.

Nice Ramones ripoff

black all star 1s > black 2s
white all star 1s < white 2s
off white all star 1s < off white 2s

lmfao, ramones was based on chuck taylors baka

these look pretty nice

When I realized I hadn't had a gym class in a while and thus didn't need gym shoes, I got a pair of chucks because they seemed pretty simple. I must have gotten really used to comfort over the years because these things hurt super bad. But all the comfy stuff people recommend are too streetwear for me

backed in black white high and low
just pull of the patch

"Da- Da ol' Chucks are da best! Even do da new ones are built better, look better, and feel better!"

Honestly you're a fucking moron if you buy Classic Chucks, they're no way compareable to the quality of Chuck II's. It's literally an upgraded version of a shitty shoe that needed to either improve or die.

Honestly I don't know why you guys even bother on here, you're the definition of low functioning autism, instead of being obsessed with trains or something else lame you hump designer labels or gay ass trends.

chuck my ass senpai

(You)

I bought some high tops. They don't hurt my feet so I can wear them. The old ones hurt really bad so I never bought a pair.

So yeah.

So what are your thoughts? Do they look nice? Are they versatile

Do you say that because of the new insoles?

How's the durability of the new Chucks?

he probably said that because of the new insoles.

"Man oh man! Insulting him will make me cool to all the other guys on le internet's secret club! Heh! I'm quite the rascal!"

You're a tryhard faggot, and the sooner you accept it the easier life will be.

Krimson Faggot lel

Only 4 u bb. Honestly your game socks and you should be ashamed.

Yeah it socks man, you fuckin' sock.

Alas, woe is me. A typo, now my argument is invalid. You win o' mighty keyboard warrior, I forfeit the challenge against ye.

thanks senpai, now suck my cock bb

They look nice and are comfy, but they don't have the classic vibe that old chucks do - the black ones with white laces are the closest you'll get to some original chucks but I think chuck IIs fill a different niche and shouldn't simply be considered a straight upgrade. I'd say chuck IIs are mostly appropriate for modern streetwear fits (bomber jackets, joggers, etc) whereas original chucks are less comfy but generally more versatile and work with more outfits.

Because Ramones are Chucks with a more interesting silhouette.

Would you recommend leather chucks? they look pretty nice

Being serious man, are people on Veeky Forums even serious about fashion? Or is this all trend hopping, consumerist whim, and vanity? DIY threads always seem to be pretty weak on here, it's always reposting or low tier effort. Not being fags for a second, does anybody on Veeky Forums care about this stuff to the point of passion or is it all just a money drowning hobby?

(You)

I contest, the nostalgia of the classic chucks is the only thing going for them, perhaps the weight factor too. Otherwise the Chuck II's are a straight upgrade, they're made far better.

At least I'm willing to admit it, this site is full of tryhard lovers, all of us. You guys get so bitchy and whiney, I don't see why admitting that we're all worthless losers and attacking eachother for displaying said weakness is a bad thing boss.

Do Chuck II's pretty much go with everything?

Plus, in name of Image and Fraternity, why do we have Teenage Boys act as our posterboys? They're not doing us good. Everybody thinks we're Memester Faggots and Edge Lords.

Krimson king haha bcuz ur always red with rage right :))))))

In theory, yes. Eye of the beholder boss, anything can work with enough originality and creativity. Just because some autistic Veeky Forumsggot on here says it won't work doesn't mean it won't. The majority of peeps on here are conformist and trend hoppers, it doesn't matter what the niche is, I doubt they're the founder of their expression with fashion. You're capable of anything, I believe in you, make me proud. Be your own man, not another Veeky Forumsggot.

Rage is better than sex, it's ecstasy unmatched. Drugs and sex don't beat it boss.

I don't personally like most of them since chucks are traditionally canvas, but if you like them yourself I don't see any reason not to wear them.

If you ask me, the durability of chuck IIs is probably why I don't like them that much. Original chucks look really cool a little dirty, folded and rough around the edges, but chuck IIs have that pristine, plastic look to them (even after being worn in) that takes away the classic vibe and makes them inappropriate for outfits that are more relaxed and down to earth.

get Ann D converse ripoffs

A valid point, there is a magic to the beaten and trodden Chucks, but something about them needs to be reworked, as they can lose that desired look due to lousy construction. I suppose minor customization might make the classic chucks more tolerable in my book. But in the end of the day they're beaters, and with all their flaws Chuck II's just seem the better choice for my needs, but maybe not yours.

user what shoe model is these

Hey guys I just wanted all of you to know that I'm extraordinarily gay

Nothing wrong with being gay. By default, you are much more Veeky Forumsbulous than most of this board.

You're both a couple of angry faggots. Shut up.

Is the only thing different from normal here black stitching instead of white?

This is weird, I was just about to make a thread about chuck II's since I was going to try out a pair later today

As for you user, from what I've read and seen the main differences externally is the stitching, matching color eyelets at the bottom of the shoe and they got rid of the pinstripe on the sole. Most of the changes are for people with old man feet that like having support, which is why I'm interested.

I see. Thanks for telling.
I was just wondering because they looked noticeably really nice to me, and different from the originals. I've never especially wanted to buy Converse, but I feel myself wanting these.

Originals were nice in look but as a shoe your feet would hurt like hell after all day in them.

???
I wear chuck all the time and my feets never hurts.

I'm in my early 30's, so your feet might be ok but mine aren't

converse hollis highs

Get chuck taylor 70s instead

they actually look really comfy irl, so id cop and put in white laces

Tbh, wouldnt they look like ramones ripoff ? Theb again ramones were based on the og chuck taytay

*Then again

Those look nice

this

also this

I kind of regret them but theyre ok i guess

Why do you regret buying them?

only if you did the lace thing and ripped off the patch would they look like ramones

Fine. I beat mine to shit over the last year while stumbling around campus bars and they're still in one piece.

so theyre pretty good

lmfao

I would never wear the Converse ones again (I had my last pair when I was 15) because I hate the fabric and when I think of Converse chucks I also think of nu-males and fat tumblr girls. I do however like these all black ones, at least in the pictures. But they are soooo uncomfortable and every drop of water that touches them will touch your feet.

But the chuck II's have those nice and comfy insoles tho

Haha i am 42

same

Alphas are better than either of them.

clown shoe

w2c

I got them off the converse website when they dropped everbody slept on them though.

those are way to clean...chucks look so much better beat up and abused

Looks clean imo

The picture shows chuck ii's that are new u havent seen any beat up yet

I don't understand, I see some that seems like leather-ish like op's pic and some other where it seems like they are really plastic and cheap. I mean I know that they are as the latter one, but I don't understand what I assume to be a light effect is going to be seen normally, the smooth one or the shit-looking one (pic related)

it's been at least a year since they have been released.

why the fuck haven't I seen any beat up ones yet?

I just bought a pair of these, white on white. The patch is actually stitched on as opposed to the sticker that's been on the regular chucks. There's an elastic band holding the tongue down to the shoe which I'm still getting used to and there's an actual padding insert in the shoe

maybe u havent roughed it up enough u beta male

They comfy or not, user?

Rent some clown shoes at a costume shop and keep them. Paint them black I guess.

and do your feets hurts when you wear converse all day long ?
I feel perfectly fine.
My feets can hurts in air force 1 as example but never in converse.

Parchment's > any other cw

How does the insole affect sizing?

It doesn't really, chuck II's are tts for me

parchment is cool

chuck 2 are tts. I was glad I didnt downsize like normal chucks

Guys, I have a question. What would you wear with the black Chuck II's shown in OP's picture above?

I use these beauties

idk, they look pretty ugly imo

>ur a faget: the post

Wew lad

Hot Topic tier.

So far, no not at all

Just simple fits like black jeans with a slightly baggy shirt, nothing too wild

What about wearing all rick owens and then ur shoes are just chuck ii's? How about that eh?

Kek

Not him but I really love clothes and design in general. More as costuming than anything else and I always have. I use clothing to communicate a certain vibe or just express myself. I don't care too much about labels or anything but I like the history and quality behind them. I also don't care much about trends, if I am introduced to something from a trend I like that's fine too though, I'll probably wear it for a long time after. I do put effort into my appearance though, it's just more about looking like a character or motif.

I never post either, only lurk, but have been on here about 10 years semi-regularly. I go on Veeky Forums mostly for inspo pictures and a laugh, I kind of see it as a parody of the art/fashion community. Sometimes something informative pops up which is cool. I think a lot of people on Veeky Forums are still young adults and finding themselves hence the intense reactions and defensiveness. But, on the whole I don't think anyone is taking what they say too seriously either.

Also I think the all black Chucks are pretty good, even though I like sportier shoes, but you should get contrast laces with it so you have options. Anyway, that's my blog post. Time to lurkmoar.

true