So who is this chick? She seems way to young to have a job/afford all these clothes, daddy's money?

So who is this chick? She seems way to young to have a job/afford all these clothes, daddy's money?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BHqb5ENAELt/?taken-by=sarahfuckingsnyder&hl=en
sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1095959/things-to-know-about-jaden-smiths-girlfriend-sarah-snyder-photos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she fucks memerappers for a living

dunno but shes qt

Wouldn't that be stagetory rape?

>stagetory

underwear is cheap

*statutory
lolololol

who is she :(

Sarah Snyder she's dating Jaden Smith

No clue.

It's not unreasonable to assume that most people who have a lot of free time and a lot of expensive things are trust fund brats.

ON THAT XANNNN W THAT LEANNN

CA$H MAKES MY PUSSY WET

Model who gets free product from streetwear brands and is also Jaden Smith's gf.

she got instagram or something?

@sarahfuckingsnyder

How did she blow up? Is she just a model or did the jaden thing push her? What's her come up?

she didn't "blow up" nobody knows or cares about her outside of the people who follow news about will smith's son for some strange reason. She had a decent following on social media typical of attractive girls, then started dating blacks and eventually Jayden who has been the most famous

>Sarah Snyder
at the end of the day its the right place right time ting

Her "come up" was that she got caught stealing 15K worth of clothing. Got a mugshot taken, then printed that mugshot on a tshirt cause she doesn't give a fuck. Started dating Jaden and is now instagram famous.

She has no interviews are anything of that nature, so no one knows that much about her, which at the end of the day makes her much more interesting.

>interesting

she's an average looking teenage mudshark whose claim to fame is shoplifting, there's nothing interesting at all about that story

they broke up

would still unload my testicles inside her desu

>mudshark
>being this insecure about your small peepee

No jumper interview when?

this isn't sarah snyder

its @killerandasweetthang

instagram.com/p/BHqb5ENAELt/?taken-by=sarahfuckingsnyder&hl=en

Lmao, I know lizzie in real life it's not her family.

who

>at the end of the day

TIL reviewbrah posts on Veeky Forums

cmon bro i get paid around 5k a month from royalties for work i did years ago and been living off it since and people think im a trust fund kid too

what did you do?

She got famous for fucking this so called new fashion designer retard asspizza, got alot of clout from him, then was caught shoplifting and yeah started modelling from there and dating jaden smith

If she really fucked that kid..... gross.

How old is she btw?

She's a few years older than Jaden, so probably 20-22.

Shit really, honestly thought she was underage desu

It's all here, it's got the phrases that reviewbrah is known for. I'll be giving this comment a 6.519/10

>interesting
>a girl that had Jayden 'empty dumpty' Smith as a bf

she fucked asspizza...?

also reminder "ian connor used to fuck that bitch on hotel rooftops"

what I thought she was underage, deff under 20

mmmm those cute little feet

I hate these stupid retarded cumholes.

ROPE GANG

post those rare Christmas photos

>sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1095959/things-to-know-about-jaden-smiths-girlfriend-sarah-snyder-photos
>She's 4 years his senior

disgusting

>dead inside eyes
>underage face
>her dad most likely molested her
>"model"
>"big deal" on instagram
>ian Connors old fuckhole

11/10 nxtlvlqtomg

lmao @ "shes got a unique style" on that article. go to nyc and look around jfc