What are the best white shoes/sneakers in your opinion?

want to buy white shoes

post pics

> white shoe general

Other urls found in this thread:

adidas.com/us/stan-smith-shoes/B24105.html
kentwang.com/shoes/sneaker-white.html#
beckettsimonon.com/collections/mens/products/mens-low-top-sneakers-white-leather
frankandoak.com/product/59437
reebok.com/us/club-c-85-hof/V72777.html
svenssonshop.com/en/collection/classic-low-white.html
vor-produkte.de/shop/
amazon.com/dp/B009T1FT4S/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=33W9IO1OWLPNY&coliid=I2NE7QIZLZOT8J
jcrew.com/mens_category/JCrewingoodcompany/NewBalance/PRDOVR~E8592/E8592.jsp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

instead of bumping, check the archive for the 100000000 times this question has been asked. or ask in fuccboi general, where basic questions belong.

white 350s

CK Igor

no particular order

adidas.com/us/stan-smith-shoes/B24105.html

kentwang.com/shoes/sneaker-white.html#

beckettsimonon.com/collections/mens/products/mens-low-top-sneakers-white-leather

frankandoak.com/product/59437

reebok.com/us/club-c-85-hof/V72777.html

bump

I want to buy a white sneaker too

I'm between these two and a pair of Stan smiths, it's winter here so I'm not going to buy them yet though

I didn't like the stan smiths because everyone has a pair, even though those look clean

>thinking of buying cp achilles lows

I have those. I also have the black ones with a whote line on em. Does anyone have any idea/inspo on how to wear them?

black skinny jeans both of them, they go well with anything really

svenssonshop.com/en/collection/classic-low-white.html

Decent alternative to Common Cucks.

Don't buy these they do not have gold letters

Any tips on how to care for cps (white)? I've trashed mine quite badly, can anybody recommend some wax/polish?

i cant decide between these and stan smith (green trim)

Just copped these

Have you tried on both?

If you don't mind the black these look pretty good imo

Got these recently, J.Crew exclusive model. Really like em

I know this is a white CP thread basically, but where would I find an alternative to the grey CPs? The ones on Frank & Oak are a bit too dark for what I'm looking for because the CPs are very very light grey.

Also probably still unrelated but I have no idea how to find MMM Replica alternatives. I don't really like the sole on the Svenssons and I haven't been able to find actual GATs in good condition in my size.

neither

I owned these and the leather quality is shit-tier and the shape is awful. the nose is bulbous and fat.

They do on the inside

Picked these up on deep clearance in the spring. they p nice.

would buy/10

if by nice you really mean horrible then yeah they are pretty nice

cee pees slash thread

The Goat

guys
i found this
vor-produkte.de/shop/
i regret buying the all white stans guys

you almost got me lol !

not super white, but they make a nice gat-inspired white sneaker

Those are not the Superstars they sell right now, the modern ones are cheap and the leather is way worse than the Stan Smiths

ITT poorfags that can't afford CPs

ITT ppl being meanies

only choice for cuckcore white shoes
amazon.com/dp/B009T1FT4S/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=33W9IO1OWLPNY&coliid=I2NE7QIZLZOT8J

Ya. I own these...the leather is pretty stiff and not good quality but I love the silhouette. Wouldn't buy again but still love them.

Link pls

>buying a swedish product
>ever

The answer is anything by Guidi in the Bone colorway.

w2c white shoes with velcro for poorfags

I bought some 80's all white superstars and i've gotten more compliments on these in 2 weeks than i've gotten on my CPs in 2 years.

>he needs inspo for sk8 hi's

because normies know what stan smiths and superstars are

normies care not for what actually looks nice. Why do you think they love shit like Michael Kors so much?

spring court

i overheard a conversation between 2 normies and one of them said "yeah its a michael kors watch, it was $300"
other one said "WHOA thats a lot dude! nice watch!!"
and then he gave everyone a 100$%

do af1's suit men (in my case a skinny dude)?

i only see girls wearing af1's and i'm considering on buying a pair of lows

most niggerish white shoe if your more into black fashion/streetware/live in a area with lots of black ppl then they will be fine. that being said i do own a pair and they age really well mine are starting to get a yellow sole.

>muh gold letters
why the fuck does it matter? They're both the same quality and from the same factory

normal people don't know cps, getting compliments from them shouldn't be your goal

Fucken Noice,

Name pls? Can't find this exact pair anywhere?

reebok c 85
toebox will age badly

Cheers,

Age as in wrinkles and creases?

yes, wrinkles, not just horizontally, but vertically too, i don't even know how is that possible

i have seen a few posted in the what are you wearing on our feet today threads, shoe collection threads and the toebox looked horrible, the pic above compared to those is nothing

When will people realise that brand means nothing?

velcro stans

If you've got some money

imo the best white sneakers are cheap white sneakers. pic related

>that toebox
>the gaudy af gold bit
These have always killed superstars for me, I really prefer stans.

jcrew.com/mens_category/JCrewingoodcompany/NewBalance/PRDOVR~E8592/E8592.jsp

You should hurry, they're starting to sell out

i bought cps last summer and don't think i will be able to purchase a different white shoe other than them for the rest of my life.

On the topic of white shoes
HELP
I bought these, they look cool, but I can't figure out what the fuck to wear them with. Wearing with black Levi's looks kind of weird, and wearing with shorts doesn't feel right. How do I wear these shoes

Yes I know my ankle socks are absolutely atrocious, I'm out of socks

bruh they work with almost anything

+1, have another pair of reebok's and the toebox on one of them has creased a lot

literally nobody knows about cp beside Veeky Forums and fashion forum users

Just ordered these.

>Svensson
>alternative to Common Cucks

Pick one, Mohammad.

What are those?

fucking kek

What are they? Me like.

price to quality ratio is objectively awful with CPs. you're much better off buying an "alternative" for a fraction of the price

Recommended alternatives?

C.QP Tarmac's in white.

I've just ordered C.QP Tarmac's in Asphalt Grey

where to cop, these are sick. also, definitely won't look weird with black if your top plays off of one of the primary colors used in it. those are quirky but pretty versatile imo

These?

I thought about them at first, but I want something I can wear together with a suit as well, so went for the white.

Yeah, they're the ones. I felt the same but I have enough pairs of white shoes.

Adidas Prototype Formel 1, most sizes are sold out on Adidas.com, maybe you can still get it elsewhere

I can dig it, they're really nice.

Not sure I'd spend that amount on suede sneakers, though. Could barely justify spending ~300€ on a pair of leather sneakers.

True, I'll probably end up getting the white ones too eventually anyway.

Erik Schedin is good, saw a couple on grailed a while ago for ~140. Profile isn't quite as slim as CPs but some people prefer that. Good quality leather, I find them a bit more comfortable than CPs. Also they predate the "minimal sneaker" revival in recent years apparently

Svenssons are basically identical to CPs, they're on sale on the svensson site for around 190. They tend to be more expensive than schedins secondhand

My man, they wear like aids though

I'll check them out; thanks.

I didn't have a pair of white sneakers, so there was that too. Probably would've gone for the grey ones otherwise, or maybe their olive one.

The Atrium in court white looks really good too. Shame they all cost so much.

I could easily blow a few thousand on these sneaks if i could afford it.

Oh yes!

Just hope they won't fall apart too quickly, or get really dirty.

adidas prototype formel 1

URBAN OUTFITTERS MY DUDES

kek same here, bit cheaper than cp's and better looking too

nice ozweegos

They work with pretty much anything m8.

what are those?

WHAT ARE THOOOOOOSE!?

I wanted the slim silhouette and perfect toe box shake of the CPs and had to pay the hefty price. I do not understand how shoes companies have not replicated it. It's stupid. I have no regrets for paying that much because I love how they look, but still.

>tfw I'm in my cp's

>buys not one, but two pairs of the exact same shoe
>doesn't know what to wear with either