D E M A R C O W A V E

Veeky Forums's fits and thoughts after listening to Marc Demacro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bf89Y7D5qSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=86NTCM7XVmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thin shorts thick sweaters and dad hats basically me after listening to salad days

Ironic is stylish

This is why Mac Demarco thrives amidst the indie scene

1. Go to thrift shop
2. Pick up and try on anything that catches your eye. If it fits purchase
3. Congratulations you are now dressed in Demarcore

Slight tangent from topic, Mac's show in Melbourne was one of the funnest (and wildest) gigs I've ever been to. Been to basement punk shows which were less violent god damn

those three points are unfortunately real accurate. I just wanted to save money and get something nice to wear, next thing I know I'm rolling up my jeans and smoking cigarettes.

Hey man nothing wrong with dressing in full thrift clothes, vast majority of my favorite pieces are thrifted - we're just bohemian senpai

I'm rolling up both my jeans and cigs in true broke student style

>dad hats/baseball caps
>baggy jackets
>sweaters
>plaid shirts
>rolled up loose fitting jeans, preferably light stonewash
>white socks
>beat up vans

I was at Roskilde and watched him too. His music is all kinds of chill, but he went nuts.

They played two tracks with their guitars on their back, he wore a girls bra and stagedived.

What a show! Can't recommened enough, it seems like he has so much fun.

Yeah absolutely amazing show. He ended with a 15 minute rendition of enter sandman accompanied by one of the most psychedelic guitar solos I've heard in ages. His live shows are on par with Sticky Fingers' shows, both bands know how to go fucking mental on stage and just enjoy themselves

He was definitely one of my favorite acts as well, and that was tough competition:

Ho99o9 and Marching Church. Both were mesmerizing live shows too.

his shows are fucking insane, I saw him at the Warfield in sf and someone jumped off of the balcony into the crowd below at the first song. lots of free pot and good people. bless that man

you're the reason i can't listen to his music any longer. fuck you.

Homeshake is better
youtube.com/watch?v=bf89Y7D5qSQ
Started by Mac's ex lead guitar

Am I the only one who hates Mac? After salad days his cringey tumblr fan base will not shut up about le chill goofball mac
Also I have severe autism

This
Piece of faggots who think they are special for listening to him, and copy everything he does, fuck off.

>Am I the only one who hates Mac?
no you're literally the only person i've ever seen on Veeky Forums espouse that opinion. my hero! can i suck your dick pls?

agreed, 2012/13 was great...

>D E M A R C O W A V E
More like slackercore dude

i cant wait until this shite dies

>
youtube.com/watch?v=86NTCM7XVmo

"we're just bohemian senpai" he says as he struts off to his college class, knowing full well daddy's paycheck will cover his next thrifting spree and his comfy degree will one day get him a comfy job

this bohemian lifestyle you talk of is nothing more than a fad marketed for middle class white people

The difference between seeing him in 2013 and 2015 was crazy. His fan base is literally cancer.

All of these outfits look like they belong on the mentally handicapped or ex junkies living in a halfway house. How about TARDCORE instead? Fucking asswipes.

SHOTS FIRED

I know exactly what you are talking about. We even have a name for them in our country but it doesn't really translate well. And our universities are full of them.

H A T E

He always encores enter sandman. I saw him in 2012 and it was great, nice vibes all around. Saw him again in 2015 and it was shit, wasn't Mac's fault but his fan base is cancer as fuck now. His fan base is Tyler the Creator tier at this point, phones everywhere, people trying to mosh to chamber of reflection. The crowd ruined the show completely. Another One was a bit boring, bit over him at this point.