twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>clothing is purely for showing and impressing other people
>you're not allowed to enjoy something for yourself

Fuck off back to whatever shitty board you came from

But it is....

whole board ran a train on your mom
explain this

Look how mad you are haha
There's just no point in dressing nice for mom and people on the internet it's actually pathetic. Maybe spend your money on better things

i dont believe you understood what he said
he meant to imply that clothing isnt just for other people
r u just salty because nobody replied to your normie fit on waywt

Nah everytime I post in WAYWT people fawn over me. Having great fashion tastes and being socially secure with tons of friends is the way to go trust me
[PET]

post a fit
if people are into fashion and are socially inept, you cant really blame them for being so
theyre not trying to compensate for having no friends
why must you be like this man
[PET]

>you
>don't go outside
>don't interact with people
>socially retarded
>spends tons of money on buying an appartment

????????
Explain this

>not posting fit

>has a house
>goes out every weekend
>has gf
>has so many friends
>college educated
>dresses better than you

Haha that tactic won't work on me
>posts a good fit
>you shit on it because you're mad and desperately want to be in control
>I don't actually care because you're a pathetic basement dweller arguing their objectively bad habits on the internet
Still not giving you the satisfaction

[PET]

I dont go out but spent over 800 dollars on cologne this year

good 1 famo u told everyone

Yes but why

>has all those things
>competes with outcast kids on the internet to feel superior

????
Explain this

this whole board feels like high school all over again but not even the current highschool where people generally dont give a shit about each other but more like 90s hs with the cool kids. expect those who got bullied come here and become emotional over clothes and trying to bring down others its actually fucking funny to see

Someone whos fit got shit on in a WAYWT thread detected

I just don't see the point like you could do so much more and be more satisfied. It's not competing so much as it is just baffling. Just buy videogames or anime or food don't pretend to be interesting

The hilarious thing about this is that I have a fit posted on WAYWT at this very moment and it has zero negative criticism.
I guess you know good fashion when you actually go outside and see what's socially acceptable instead of trying to dress like a samurai ninja whatever

i dont post to waywt i just come here for shits and giggles

Show fit

but I'm in college, should I not be interested in what I'm wearing because others have more/better friends?

Not following the logic t b h

lmao fcking destroyed

You seem to have wandered off from the autism containment board /r9k/.

>actually go outside and see what's socially acceptable

yeah man another thing i never understood. maybe i live in a shithole but if people actually went out with some of the shit i see here they would be bullied to death.

Haha you are so desperate this is sad
>y-yea??? well post fit.. I bet I dress better than you f-fag
I can guarantee that you don't

Alternatively:
>thinking you can somehow prove that I'm not fashionable will somehow make you better than me in any way
That coping mechanism sure has carried you huh

Adjust your life so you can have better more fulfilling friends then it's not hard

damn you got all of that from "show fit", say something about me now user please

>supposed well adjusted well dressed person
>afraid of being judged by his fit on an online image board

Kek, go back to /r/malefashionadvice

>has so many friends
jesus everything about you is just cringe
stop posting already

Not afraid, logical.
Like just the fact that you're trying this hard is all the proof I need that this is a shallow attempt at control and I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction.
Stay mad

>blah blah blah
still no fit

Until you post a fit after proclaiming you dress better than me, what you say is irrelevant

>>>/malefashionadvice/

Are you upset that someone is pointing out your flawed and failed behavior?
Do you ever feel a chill in your spine knowing that you could have done so much more with your life and your finances instead of spending money on clothes that no one will see or care about?
Are you using clothing as a coping mechanism for your shattered self confidence?

he says show fit and you post a paragraph
yeh I can really tell who is trying really hard

What I say is very relevant and you know it.
You're just trying to derail instead of facing yourself like an adult

stop. this is my life.

i basically have 0 social life,every other day i take out all my clothes, try them on with different shoes try to make a fit, prance around my mirrors, keep them back and go to sleep sad

>forming a sentence structure is tryhard
Also this wasn't an insult this is probably the first time they were told they were trying hard at anything

you're obviously not secure if you have to make a thread trying to provoke people.

But keep telling yourself you are, I could care less

why would he need to show a fit user? you should care about the opinion itself, not the guy who says it. maybe hes miserable but that doesnt mean he isnt right in this aspect

Nah I made this for
- shits and giggles
- thought provoking perspective
And at least the former is true you have been invaluably entertaining

[PET]

Alright whatever. I'll post a fit. I know you'll all shit on it because of what I said in this thread though. You're all pathetic.

>not me
When are you going to grow up and stop dodging everyone who criticizes you?
>they must be bad because they're pointing out flaws
>mommy said I was perfect so I must be

>different butthurt user baiting

this board is fucking hilarious

Lmao

samefagging

yo this thread is so good lmao all this butthurt

famo this hit me in the feels

poor people should use their energy towards making money

[PET]

[PET]

[PET]

[PET]

Learn how to iron your clothes, what the fuck you child.

I'm beta testing iOS 10

[PET]

>I like clothes
>I don't have to explain shit

[PET]

op get the fuck out my board
watch this instead: youtube.com/watch?v=Ja2fgquYTCg

[PET]

Those dubs... [PET]

>all Old Navy wardrobe
>struggling to piece a decent fit together

If they're not interested in anime or video games then it obviously wouldn't be more satisfying for them to do that instead of buying clothes, something they are interested in. I don't see how them having a certain hobby as opposed to having a different one means they're trying to be interesting

I like to have nice clothes for those occasions when I do go out and interact with people.

speak for yourself op

It is just a hobby. Autistic people generally have retarded hobbies.

[PET]

Youre not posting a fit? Lol Ok we'll post it for youuu

>what is IG flexing
get on my level, mayhaps?

Lmao what is this. Not giving you satisfaction? Stop being so fucking insecure and post the damn fit you said you posted it in the waywt already whats stopping you now huh?

Maybe hes afraid hes going to get screencapped and made into a meme

>narrow shoulders
>wide hips
>no clear muscle mass at all
>chubster
>puffy looking nipples, not clearly gyno but definitely some excess estrogen
>soft feminine facial features
I bet doctors wouldn't be able to identify your gender if they had to take a look at your blood sample.
It's okay though, if you want to meet up I've got a 10 inch black cock ready for your boy pussy.

>trying this hard

The entire point of having nice clothes is to leave a positive first impression for potential networking.
Using it to masturbate to yourself on the internet is a fucked up hobby

[PET]

[PET]

You must be blind if you have to try hard to notice clearly visible things.

[PET[

[PET]
I am also one that enjoys clothes but rarely goes on social outings. Only people who see me are classmates tbqh

[PET]

[PET]

[PET]
>everybody is me

SOMANYFRIENDS

Your logic is flawed faggot, if you're so secure about your own life and fits why are you insecure of what people on the internet say about it, regardless of what they may truly think

How?

[PET]

[PET]

[PET]

cringe

[PET]

>n-no you're the insecure one
I am better looking, more educated, more intelligent and more wealthy than you and nothing you say on the internet will change that.
Maybe if you weren't so busy uselessly buying expensive clothes you have no business buying maybe you'd make something of yourself instead of finding excuse after excuse as to why you choose to remain a waste of space

[PET]

[PET]

look it up m8 iOS 10 Beta Test

[PET]