FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

medscape.com/viewarticle/809516),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You gotta stop that, user. Don't use food as an emotional crutch.

How much are you drinking per night? Has you weight loss been steady? You should be losing 4-lbs per month minimum.

Hey guys,anyone know this slp model's name?

>make america thin again
how do we get overeating recognized as an eating disorder? they should all be forced into treatment facilities

I have stopped drinking every day. When I do drink, it's usually around 1000 kcals worth.
Weight loss is not steady whatsoever. I lost ~7 pounds last month, though.

Considering 1 in 5 deaths are linked to obesity (medscape.com/viewarticle/809516), we can't get obesity recognized soon enough.

I went on a road trip earlier this week and stopped at a McDonalds to get a coffee in the morning, and I couldn't believe the fat moms with their fat kids ordering the most disgusting things. These parents should be fined for child abuse. I mean kids like 12 years old with BMIs of 25-30, or even more!

dude idk, this country is fucked

helo famile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u verrey muwch tanks bye

>became friends with qt redhead girl
>she's a little chubby but she says she likes running so I assume she's into losing it
>add her on facebook
>posts anti-body shaming and "beautiful just the way you are" shit on Facebook
Welp, never lost a boner so fast in my life. I was hoping we could be running buddies and be thin together but so much for that. She says she loves her body but I'm sure she's love it more after losing 20 lbs. but whatever.

Thanks froggo, will do

lmao i am so fucking hot

>70% of americans are overweight or worse
>223 million people
>it's definitely an individual failing i swear

sounds plausible.

just because other people do it doesn't mean its not their fault. anyone can be thin or even just regular human size.

I can't believe how many people I know who have gotten that weight loss surgery. The gastric bypass or sleeve or whatever it is.

Some of them stay fairly fat too or gain it back. I guess you can stretch your stomach if you put enough effort into it.

I know a girl that got it at 16. Ridiculous, all she had to do was put the fork down.

anyone, but apparently not everyone. to claim that hundreds of millions of people are deliberately eating themselves towards a heart attack is dubious, and that special effort should be required to return to a natural state suggest that something, somewhere is wrong.

talk shit post fit

>deliberately eating themselves towards a heart attack is dubious
they aren't thinking about the endgame, they are just doing what feels good - and "everyone else is doing it so why not?" you sound fat.

im the 6'9" guy who halved his weight in two years and you are projecting.

seriously, where's the curiosity? the vast majority of the population of the western world turns fat in a timeframe thats, historically speaking, overnight, and your thought process stops at hedonism?

I'm not that user but
6'9"?? just how genetically fucked are you?

tremendously, enormously, hugely fucked.

I'm oddly intrigued, care to elaborate?

We need to go full Judge Dredd and put fat people in a facility where they're forced to lose weight and can leave once they can fit through the door.

i was actually just trying to make a joke. the height's mostly an inconvenience, inevitable back problems aside.

What do you think the problem is? Access to food? Education?

I think we should put them in the gas chamber.

83% of black women are overweight, so would really be killing two birds with one stone too.

It's not going to happen; things will only continue to get worse.

As long as being obese looks disgusting, there will always be bitchy sjws who try will try to make calling someone fat a hate crime.

on the energy output side, we've went from societies that are mostly agricultural and then industrial to being virtually all service and thus sedentary. i doubt that a pre-motorisation farmer or a factory worker would get morbidly obese even if you put him on a modern diet.

speaking of, access to food yes, but more like what kind of foods. back as early as in my parents' childhood, meat for example was a once a week kind of luxury, now each and every person in my country at least consumes 150g of it every day, because its affordable.

but really my impression is that the very composition of even basic foodstuffs has changed in ways that leaves us suspectible to obesity, for example with sugar or sugar substitues like HFCS being put into them en masse even if they really dont belong.

education, or rather a lack of thereof, in passing down cooking as a skill and a rite through families is probably not helping. how many people cook for themselves, from scratch, how often, and how many go out to eat?

are both your parents extremely tall as well?
and besides the height.. are you mental? (well I mean we are on the anorexic thread but)

nope, im the tallest person in the family and by a good margin as well. im mental alright (comorbidities are a bitch, huh?) and also i figure my brain's rigged to implode sooner or later.

what mental disorders do you have?

oh, nothing cool, just a diagnosed and then untreated depression. its been a while, though.

sorry about all the questions. if it bothers you just tell me.
I guess I'm curious because I'm considered tall for a grill but I'm not really that tall.

ah that's not too bad, depression is basically a per-requisit for using Veeky Forums.

>special effort should be required to return to a natural state

They put special effort into being obese. They eat snacks constantly in between meals for pleasure and not because they are hungry. A fat guy once told me that he couldn't even remember the last time he was hungry. They're putting effort into being happy and food does that for them; obesity is just a side effect. I don't think it's a bad to try and be happy, but there are much healthier ways to do it.

Not that guy, but I think the problem is that the standard of what is acceptable keeps getting lowed. People used to get made fun of for being fat and so more people were skinny, but now being fat is acceptable and more people are fat.

Just look at how the opposite has happened with cigarettes. Back when it was seen as acceptable everyone smoked but now that kids are taught that it's not acceptable so very few people do it.

And you can't say it's about health because according to the CDC "Obesity-related conditions include heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes and certain types of cancer, some of the leading causes of preventable death."

If people were taught that being fat was bad and unacceptable in the same way they taught people about cigs, then there would be way less fat people.

I can't imagine teaching a health class now. Do the teachers get in trouble for saying that being fat is a bad thing?

it only makes them happy because they are satisfying their addiction.. half of americans are basically junkies for junk food

if anything bothers me its that ive got nothing particularly interesting to answer.

or at least used to be.

okay, if you wanna roll it up like that, still, how deprived are we as a people that the only way for hundreds of millions of us to feel happy is to cram our faces with shit?

and fat acceptance is not something that is taken seriously outside of its own circles, what youre looking at is not acceptance but normalisation. when everybody around you is overweight, not being overweight becomes the noticeable trait.

Jeremy Young

I'm yep, I know that feel.

I was in hs 2 years ago and I remember that my health teacher was actually kinda fat and taught us about the dangers of anorexia along with all the usual drug stuff. I don't remember anything about being overweight, probably because it either didn't happen of was just a slide or two and didn't leave any impact.

I definitely agree but I don't know if that makes it better or worse. Anyway, I think most people here would understand more than most what it means to have intense cravings for food.

>not acceptance but normalisation

That's kind of what I meant when I was talking about it being acceptable. It's not the obese tumblr feminists, I'm talking about but the 250 pound guy who goes to walmart and buys a bunch of junk food and a six pack to watch the sports game that's on that night. He probably knows it's bad and all but right next to him there are five more guys doing the same thing so it's just seen as acceptable and no one cares. No one even bats an eye.

right, im just being nitpicky. the amount of people who actually enjoy being obese is miniscule (probably ... i hope ...), but sometimes its made out to be like it's all of them.

>select all the food

Thanks!

>not using captcha v1

what are you favorite ab exercises? I've started doing v-ups recently and they seem to hit me quite hard. also do vacuums and ab wheel.

L sit

I try to do those too but can't seem to make much progress.. can never get to the tuck progression

At first it seemed impossible to me, but i got it down in the first session so idk how to help you. Doing it while elevated on bars or a chair seems easier.

I can do it elevated, that's much easier. just need to keep at it and keep strengthening with other exercises probably.

Stopping for a couple of seconds mid leg raises might help.

>mfw gf is thinspo matiral
>mfw i am a chubster who is now on his 4th day intermittent fasting
>feelsgoodandbadman

shes hot as fuck

holy shit
how's her face though

>mfw
>doesn't post face

>tfw still look gross

I can't decide if I should fast today or not. I've only had water so far and I'm posting thinspo to distract me. I'm so fucking fat.

Fast for the rest of the day
Start IF + deficite the next day

all right, I will fast today.
do you do IF? if so what times?
I'm thinking I'll have breakfast and lunch.

I usually skip breakfast and start my eating around 13-14. While fasting i do some lifting/cardo.

yeah my watch doesn't even fit me now

what's your cutoff time?
and how has that been working for you?

fuck... I need to get back to that

>am well within normal BMI
>eat enough but just healthy
>relatives won't shut up about how scarily skinny I look

Around 19-20
It's working great for me. It's easy to lose fat that way since im eating 2/3 of my usual meals. I don't even have to count calories most of the time, I just make sure i'm eating heallthy stuff.
It kinda makes me feel better overall and I had my best workouts since i started doing it

>ITT anorexic bitch thread

I know that feel m8
>user you are fading away!
>user you should eat this
no one made any fucking comments when I was fat but now they suddenly think its okay

thanks for the info user you've talked me into it.

No problem
Good luck, follow your dreams and stuff

Fatty detected

Who here hates fat people

this girl is so qt it hurts.

When I spent 5 hours sitting next to one on the plane a month ago, I hated them, but I usually don't care about other people's bodies.

Only fat women. They have an air of bitchiness and entitlement around them. Meanwhile fat guys seem relaxed and self-aware.

where can i meet a thinspo girl to hook up wit

yeah the entitlement really gets me too

I love these threads but the fat hate is getting a bit old. Focus on your own goals rather than judging other people.

pls dont judge my hate user