>he uses drugs
>he doesn't at least get 1 hour of exercise

more like
>he sleeps more than 4 hours a night
>doesn't have Veeky Forums circles
smug_anime_girl.jpg

>doesn't drink organic, young coco water post-workout

>his almonds aren't activated

i'm trying to sleep over 8 hours a night in hopes it will help get rid of my anxiety but that shits hard yo

>his vegetables are cultured

mysideshaveleftorbit.jpg

What actually are the notable benefits of getting at least 8 hours of sleep? I'm used to working late into the night so my patterns fluctuate like mad

Also how much would be recommended for a teenager, say aged 18-ish?

Why is this trash on my board user

DELETE THIS!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>he judges people on the color of their skin and not the content of their character

Lmao smfh

>muh genes

7-9 hours are alright. Everything above or under is somehow damaging to your development, especially the brain. Sleeping too little will fuck up your skin, mental health and immunesystem and too much too often will possibly make you depressed.

>He has a closet full of designer clothes
>He doesn't have a social life

>he thinks he lives a better and happier life knowing he'll live to to be 94 instead of 80 due to his super healthy lifestyle
>thinks life is worth living past the age of 30

oooooh...so thats why

fuck you i dont need a social life

>13 grand worth of clothes that you never wear

>What's the point of wearing nice clothes if nobody sees them in person?

nobody BUT ME

>clothes are for other people to see you wear
You aren't effay and you are cancer to society. Even if I'm not going out I still wear effay clothes to feel fresh.

why shouldn't i be a cancer to society?

You do that to boost your ego the same way, but it's even more cancerously since it won't improve your loser of a situation

>he uses drugs

that's pretty blanket

there are a lot of drugs. you definitely use some of them

the day's too short to sleep 8 hours, i got too much shit to do
usually get 6

lmao good job on finding any guy that has a professional career

Lmao. I don't waste clean clothes if I'm at home, I just run around my apartment in #mycalvins

Of course I wear name brands with recognizable pieces and logos to boost my ego, don't we all? Humans are at their core vain and vapid.

Couch potatoes who do nothing but sit on their ass are the real cancer. You're just taking up space and air, go do something. You're not living if you don't go out and enjoy life, you're existing.

this
Actual Sleep deprivation isn't Veeky Forums at all

>he doesn't use the 5/7 rating system

This man gets it

take =/= using

Live healthy and you can make that 40 since you will look and feel at 35 like most people do at 25