Veeky Forums, help me! I don't have enough money to buy the Ramones in the picture shown...

Veeky Forums, help me! I don't have enough money to buy the Ramones in the picture shown. Find me a cheaper alternative to the Rick Owen Ramones!

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/72991-carol-christian-poell-drip-boots
calculusvictoria.ca/product/scubasock-low-boot/
reddit.com/r/streetwear/comments/4f4lfv/how_to_remove_converse_all_star_patch_from_chuck/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chuck II you twat

ccp drips

>ccp drips

Nice one dude xD XD XD

grailed.com/listings/72991-carol-christian-poell-drip-boots

$1300 bucks. OP is looking for a CHEAPER alternative.

Yes these ones

These are 250 at calculus
calculusvictoria.ca/product/scubasock-low-boot/
I think farfetch is still having a sale too

Geobaskets xDXD

Bump

this
switch the laces and you'll have the same thing except you won't get made fun of for wearing these

This. Just use white laces and remove the branding.

take off the patch, get a cobbler to add side zips and you have your very own memes

How would you remove the patch? Isn't it stitched on the Chuck 2's?

...or a sharp knife

>tfw wearing ramones while reading this thread

Feels good desu

reddit.com/r/streetwear/comments/4f4lfv/how_to_remove_converse_all_star_patch_from_chuck/

Please, reming me whats the name that kind of lacing. I mean the laces around higher part of the shoe.

>man oh man how in the world could i cut some threads to remove a thing?!?!?!

how do people this helpless and inept stay alive?

....wrapping the laces around the shoe?

for

Sievi safety shoes.

Rent some clown shoes at a costume shop and keep them. Paint them black I guess.

...shit that's good
remove the patch and the black line from ther sole, and you have super-durable ramones

Don't waste your time and money trying alternatives if you really understand why the ramones look the way they do. If you don't understand their proportions and why only ramones work with certain outfits, then cop chuck IIs. You'll probably want to wear them with graphic tees and slim jeans. Nothing wrong with that. Anyway, even if you just want to play around, you can pick up a brand new pair of drkshdw ramones for under $300 when the sales roll around. I get a pair from thecorner whenever I visit family Europe.

The ramones look fucking awful. Gumboot looking shoes

>The ramones look fucking awful

Please kill yourself, you plebian cuck. There's a reason why they are loved in Veeky Forums.

I haven't been able to find ramones anywhere for under $300, where should I look for that?

Grab some Chuck II's in the black colorway, remove the patch with a seam ripper, replace the black laces with the white laces included in the box and then u have some ramones xd xdxd