What with fat girls and this fucking look?

What with fat girls and this fucking look?

"I'm not attractive so I'll try to look unique and different to make up for that"

No reason

pretty much this

why dont they just stop fucking eating so they can feel good about themselves and look like all their fit friends, if i was fat id just run like fuck every day and eat nothing, of course i wouldnt let myself get fat in the first place, what the fuck is wrong with them, it must be a form of retardation

Isn't that the whole point of Veeky Forums, though

Because quitting the habit of eating is harder than you might think, I'm skinny but I eat like if I was an overweight woman (somehow I can't gain weight, pretty sure I'm maybe dying or something), food is delicious, I can't imagine my life without the pleasures of eating a good grilled sandwich, or ribs, or fired chicken or whatever at any time of the day. People that eat too much are like drug addicts, I've seen it first hand, if they are bored, they eat, if they're sad, they eat, if they're stressed, they eat. It's fascinating.

>I'm skinny but I eat like if I was an overweight woman (somehow I can't gain weight, pretty sure I'm maybe dying or something),

You actually don't eat as much as you think. I was the same way until the last few years when I've been trying to go to the gym more and started paying more attention/tracking food.

this do you eat at least 3 meals a day, and lots for each meal?

youre gonna be skinny if you have one bad meal a day but then nothing else really

Hit the nail on the head, though I doubt the girls are cognizant that they're doing it.

oh they know exactly what they are doing

they try to move the attention away from being called fat, so they do dumb shit like colour their hair blue and wear a nose ring

Yes. But the difference is Fiona-types get laid and we don't. So what does that tell you?

You're even uglier?
Or is it that women usually have higher standards?

its because like all girls they crave attention

but they arent as skinny and hot as their friends so they have to do something else

therefore they colour their hair and get piercings and tattoos so that they too will stand out and maybe gain some attention

its easy for a girl to find a guy to fuck, even if they are fat, decent looking guys will still lower their standards for a fuck

however skinny introvert guys who dress like autists dont attract too many girls

1. be fat
2. realize that it doesn't fit "mainstream" (sane) beauty standards
3. try to refashion entire personality to break other mainstream trends
4. completely lack creativity or personality so copy others (in looks, politics, etc.)
5. not realize being fat is depressingly common anyway

viola

I used to be a massive whale, granted now I'm skinny fat, but it's a lot harder than you'd think. I love to cook and bake, and just love food. It's insanly hard to stop eating as much. I went from 3 delicious meals a day with the occasional pastry go barely 2 meals/sub 1500 calories a day. I'm loving the changes in my body, but not a day goes by I don't miss a lot of the foods I don't eat anymore.

>viola

congrats on losing weight and keep it up

but surely being fat is not worth the food, have the smallest amount of will power to say, no i am only having one plate not five, or i dont need this ice cream or whatever

3 meals a day is all you need, and yes enjoy your food, skinny people still enjoy food too, they just dont eat like a fucking pig

so cook a nice breakfast lunch and dinner and enjoy the fuck out of it but dont eat too much and dont eat snacks in between meals

Thanks f a m
Yea it took a while mainly cause my self confidence was at zero, but once you start making progress everything gets easier and better. There are just days I wanna go cook a 3 course meal and chill.

>if they are bored, they eat
me

if you're not constantly hungry you're probably overeating

everyone these days thinks if you're not completely satisfied 24/7 then you have an eating disorder

your body was naturally selected to survive feast and famine situations and now you're surrounded by a constant feast and wonder why you feel like indulging constantly

breaking your psychological ties to food is a freeing thing. once you've removed all emotion from food you realize how much time and energy other people spend thinking about food/preparing food/eating food

removing food as a comfort is one step towards embracing the meaningless of life. gotta stop fighting that nihilism and instead embrace it. only then can you start to build your own meaning.

No you fat piggy

>being this dumbfat

(laughter)

not that guy but this is true for me, i feel like i eat alot but really i just snack a lot through out the day never full meals