Equestrianism is the most Veeky Forums sport

Prove me wrong.

>H&M
>effay

sage

Ecce Milano

Nah fencing is though.

>men wearing those horrid horse riding boots every basic bitch wears now at every uni

Those horrid riding boots carry centuries of artisanal legacy.

>muh heritage

go away grandad

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT

>Those horrid riding boots carry centuries of artisanal legacy.

I never said it was a positive legacy, but they put pride in their work.

If the nazis were right about anything it was definitely their fashion sense goddamn.

The most fabulous SS division

Are you seriously bringing this up as an argument against the boots? How much of a newfag normie are you?

are you going to cry lmfao

whats the problem Veeky Forums has with H&M?

shit quality, late trends

Fencing called, all female horse riders have weird obsessions and are generally crazy.

They sure do, such has riding cock at master class levels.

But they are crazy too.

Equestrianism best fits a weak-boned, weak-willed sissy wimp of a "man". You want to ride? Hire a male prostitute and embrace your submissive, homosexual tendencies.

Pic related is the noblest of hobbies. Real men are quick to dish out justice - a highly personal matter - whenever fate calls for it. Neutered authority worshippers need not apply.

LEGALISE BLOOD DUELS

Trial by combat is technically legal in atleast one US state.

Reinstate trial by combat! Duel for aquittal in a life sentence case: court-appointed champion with a loaded flintlock musket and rapier versus the accused armed only with his fists. No mercy, no pardons.

>tfw you will never have an honourable duel for a fair maiden

Hows the lower-middle class treating you?

killing a dude for a girl is quite possibly the most caveman thing you can do. i mean fuck, animals do that.

go away cuck

""""""""""british comedy""""""""""