New balance general

lemme start off: which new balances are goat tier? pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

newbalance.com/pd/530-90s-running-woods/M530-NRW.html#color=Forest
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

blease bump!!!

Got a pair of those, pretty good imo.

What number model? I dont know much about nb

bros, i'm 37.when I was a teen new balance was complete dadcore. Then, it was pure autismcore. It always made me laugh because it was supposedly a brand for runners, but it was worn by total fucking losers who couldn't run a 100m dash. They were shoes people's moms bought for them. pic related.

when did this change?

> when i see you wearing NBs, you look target-tier and i'm laughing. keep it up.

37 and on a czechoslovakian yarn spinning forum
b8

>when did this change?

when Japanese street fashion was brought into existence

18 and this is how it's always been for me. Never seen anyone in irl life wearing new balance and not looking like an absolute heckin' goof.

Thinking of copping

hahaha I'm czech and the mere fact that czechoslovakia doesn't even exist anymore made me laugh out loud.

Copped these, can't go wrong right?

should i size up or size down when buying ct300spb?

A vážně ti je 37?

Odkdy jsou na Veeky Forums jsou češi?

Nevím, jsi asi druhej za poslední rok, co jsem tu potkal

what do you even wear light blue trainers with tho desu

Já vím ještě o jednom, ale toho znám osobně, takže se to nepočítá. Odkud jseš?

Praga mater urbium

Olomouc. JUST

JUST indeed.

It's a pretty nice city actually but omg I swear an assortment of random shit from New Yorker and HM combined with Roshes is considered the absolute pinnacle of fashion here. I want to get off this ride.

pic from when I first got these, had em for about 6 months & still comfy af

I have the same pair but the colors are switched, all white with the blue on the back. im not sure why everyone is saying size up. I made a thread like this for my pair and everyone said they were true to size, and they were for me. idk maybe theres a slight difference between the spb and whatever i have

I have these in my regular size and they fit nice

990v4 is superior

TTS you turkey

These are what I wear.

these shits

teenage wasteland

I like them

How do you guys feel about the 420s

I like them, have them in red

id?

different for me, here in paris neww balance is wear by slut.

ID on these?

These are comfy during the summer, I assume

MRL 996 KP

Copped these last week

>tfw everyone thinks they're stan_normie_smiths

Id pls

size up or down?

Up

Who got rares?

What are these?

thanks pal

nb x uo 501s, not sure if urban outfitters has them in men's sizes tho

And when your folks were teens, wearing any kind of sneaker at all outside of a physical activity was probably unheard of and would have been seen as just as weird, but now it's all over the place isn't it ?

You guys need to get a clue, it's fine if you don't like new balance or runnings in general, but google exists and there's a whole subculture out there for streetwear and those kinds of shoes have stepped out (lol) of the sports practice territory for decades now.

The model in your pic is dorky as fuck, the one in OP's work really well with jeans, a shirt and a jacket. Notice how different the shape is, notice how different the materials are (white leather versus that buttery suede that contrasts with the mesh)

theyre dope

What's the best NB model for someone with big feet? Looking for one that isn't as bulky as most NBs.

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

copped on sale for only $60, had to get a half size down from my size in 373's tho. Praying they fit when they come in the mail

just wear more relaxed pants, you get less of a clown shoe look
source: skinny legs, huge wookie feet

Relativně nedávno tady byl Evropskej thread o tom kde nakupujeme hadry a 60% z toho byli Češi co si stěžovali na problémy s nakupováním oblečení v Česku. Ono je nás tu docela dost hele

996 is a little overrated

530s are the true GOAT

are all these people asking for ID baiting? its right there on the tongue you mong

Copped these the other day

No regrets desu

is it even possible to cop them?

omg almost every single fucking drug dealer or consumer in my town owns this shoes lmao

998 or 992 or 991

GILT IS HAVING A SALE ON NEW BALANCE

item ships to usa only :.(

y/n?

fuck yeah buzz lightyear.
but also make sure you have a fit in mind to match those, or stick to monochrome with them.

Semi recently copped. Most comfortable shoes ive ever had.

Hej, si vybavuju. Nečetl jsem to celý, ale českej post co nadával na hmko si pamatuju.

Thanks. Just ordered these.

wha about the sizes?did you size up while buying?

Just got the M577 ETB on sale, they look even better live

Nice. What jeans?

To jsem byl asi já, haha. Kde nakupujete oblečení v Česku, ať už online nebo na místě. Freshlabels je dost fajn poslední dobou. Škoda že nemáme uniqlo na levný základní věc.

Are they comfy? Look thin

Do nbs run big or small?

Thanks
Should I cop?

Or should I cop these instead? Saves $30.

disgusting french rat

FRENCHFAG FROG DETECTED

For those asking, NB fit true to size; I wear a 10.5 and wear that size in 574, 580, 996, and 998. They also have wide sizes if you have wide feet.

574 is sort of the basic NB, very versatile and surprisingly comfy for the price. Comes in a lot of colorways. If you've never owned new balances before, get those, they're like $65.

If you're willing to spend a little more, I recommend the 998 and 996. 998 gives you the most overall arch support and it's a little more techy looking, with a reflector on the sides and a reflecting strip on top. If you have a job where you have to stand a lot, consider the 998 as an alternative to the Ultraboost. The 998 is usually $160-170, or more if you want one of the seasonal collection versions.

The 996 is probably what I wear the most. I think it's the best all around pair. You get some of the arch support of the 998 mixed with the silhouette of the 574. Looks good with jeans or chinos and offers a subtle sporty touch to an outfit. The 996 is usually around $160 and looks especially nice in grey.

For colors, grey is sort of the classic new balance look. Goes with everything and has a timeless character. I recommend sticking with solid colorways for your first pair. The new balance aesthetic is meant to blend in. I like some of the new Adidas stuff as well, but I like how subtle NB looks; really casual but still distinct. I also feel like they're made better than most Adidas.

Hope this helps, glad to see a new balance thread on here, you're starting to see them in looks more and more. I feel like they're becoming more popular internationally and that's resulting in them catching on stateside.

2nd ones

the thing about 574s is that the silhouette is pretty ugly tbqhf

You seem to have some knowledge on your sneakers. Do you have any opinions on the 997s?

thoughts (cant post pics right now) newbalance.com/pd/530-90s-running-woods/M530-NRW.html#color=Forest Green_with_Brown_and_Rust&width=D

link?

Hahaha, tak to je kruté. Sem tam jsem koukal na Zoot, ale tam jsou poslední dobou takové divné shity, freshlabels nejsou špatný hele, ale protože nemám na rozhazování, tak tam nenakupuji. To je právě ta na hovno věc, nemám prachy a tak musím nakupovat v blbém HMku, kde je to aspoň levný. Kromě toho Zara a chodím se koukat i do Manga a Topmana.

Já jsem teď na freshlabels nakoupil asi za 10k, ale nebudu mít příštích několik týdnů co jíst.

Tvl to bych asi nedával mentálně. Tolik nemám teda..Ale tak pokud sis vybral dobře tak why not.

shoe name pls

I've never owned the 997, so I can't speak from experience, but from what I can tell, it's basically a combination of the 996 and 998, which seems pretty cool. I think the red Retro Ski 997 edition looks pretty nice. I tend to prefer the 996 and 998 since they're "classic" NB models, so I would lean towards those two, but I think the 997 is cool and would be interested in wearing them.

Cop these

420blazeit amirite.

Thanks for the reply. The red retro skis are exactly the ones i've been thinking of copping

Basic trika většinou fruit of the loom nebo jiný "na potisk-tier.
Kalhoty dost různě a většinu ostatních věcí grailed/ebay/vinted/sekáče.

Ale většinu šatníku plánuju na konci léta vytřídit a začít nanovo, protože bych konečně měl mít peníze na něco spořádanýho, takže tak.

Zoot je teď celkem nahovno imo. Co dozněla ta lumberjack esque vlna, tak nemají prakticky nic zajímavýho.

Anyway, ztratil jsem přehled, kolik cz lidí do tohohle threadu postuje, ale asi nás není až tak málo, jak jsem myslel.

i actually sized down half a size

CRT300SM

where can i cop those?

I got mine in all white, would suggest